Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

my second model arrived
  • tokertoker
    i have had the helix for 6 months now and have been making steady progress but felt that i needed a little variation so i have been deciding between the progasm and the eupho.
    initially i was leaning towards the eupho as the progasm looked a little scary but changed my mind betting that i would buy it eventually anyway well im glad i did it arrived today i was initially dissapointed as the finish was poor on the ridge that runs through the centre it could have caused a tear i sanded and polished it as i did with my helix washed it then got going it did sting a little going over the first and second bump but i was amazed at how comfortable it was when inside it had great mobility as well even better than my helix which surprised me i only had a short session as time was short but i got a few really intinse mini -o's and started building towards a super - o when i got interupted by the phone :x can't wait till the weekend to give it a real try out :wink:
    if any one is considering the progasm but are daunted by the size i say just do what it says on the packet have courage and get it in you
  • if any one is considering the progasm but are daunted by the size i say just do what it says on the packet have courage and get it in you

What exactly what does it say on the packet???

Also, did you have any previous anal experience before using the Helix?

Thanks..,
  • I just recently purchased the Progasm and had the first session myself. I did notice that there's a very fine seam at the head - although I doubt it'll have major effect on the massager's comfortability, out of curiosity I would like to see what a sanded Aneros looks like? Would it be possible to get a detail photo, perhaps? :?
  • [quote=Newbie-Wan Kenobi]What exactly what does it say on the packet???

"Have courage". :P
  • Have courage.

DAMN
  • [quote=Newbie-Wan Kenobi]DAMN

WHOA SNAP

... :?
  • tokertoker
    the raised ridge around the seam was quite prominent had i not buffed it off it could have caused a tear i guess i just got a dodgy one its no biggie only took 5 mins to fix
    :wink:
  • inc63
    Hi Toker

had i not buffed it off it could have caused a tear i guess i just got a dodgy one its no biggie only took 5 mins to fix

What sanding and buffing materials and technique did you use?

I have recently purchased a Helix with a slight ridge where the molds join on the under side (ie agianst prostate) and am considering some smoothing operation but not sure what to do/use.
  • tokertoker
    there will be lots of ways to polish or smooth an aneros i used a fingernail ridge remover and polisher but im sure meterials specific for sanding and smoothing plastic will be available online or at a hobby shop but if you want to use my method ask your wife or girlfriend she may have a nail buffer lying around the house saves wasting cash :wink:
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello toker, :)

Both my black colored Progasms had and have this problem. I talk about the first one in the following link.
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/progasm-raised-casting-seam-on-body-t3585.html

This link tells how to sand and polish your Aneros.
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/progasm-mod-t1652.html

My second Progasm I have yet to do anything about the seams, and the texture appears to be rougher than my previous one from what I remember. (It's now sitting in a landfill somewhere, waiting for someone thousands of years in the future to wonder what it was used for! :lol: )I guess I've been too lazy fix it. But I was rather surprised and disappointed to find the same problem in two different examples of the same model.

Love_is
  • rookrook
    The Black Progasm is finished and is as beautiful as my Black 'vette :!: I'm working on the MGX now and should finish the Helix by Valentine's Day. (First anniversary of my Aneros experience.)

No regret for the following brand name suggestions. While there are other excellent materials these worked for me.

I start with Turtle Wax's rubbing compound (red can) and a regular shop red-rag. When the seams have vanished and it looks glossy I switch to Turtle Wax's white Polishing Compound (green can). Use a fresh rag -- birdseye diaper material seems quite good for polishing.

Cleanup with a soft washrag and Dawn dishwashing liquid.

I love the protective storage ideas -- think I'll use some old hand-knitted argyles that have been lying about my sock drawer.