Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Guaranteed Method (hopefully) !!READ!!
  • Guaranteed Method (hopefully) !!READ!!

Hello all
    I’m back with another technique I don’t have time to post the entire technique right now because I’m so busy with sending in applications to Japan, but I want to tell you something really quickly.

I have come closer to the super-o dry- o and mini-o with numerous Aneros models because I had a bight Idea about what I can do differently in my sessions.

To make a long story short I almost had a huge dry –o last night and the previous night and the night before that, with each night becoming stronger and beret. I used the Sgx, Mgx, and a generic brand.

The technique is basically pushing out instead of pulling in with contractions.

It’s like making a bowel movement, only holding it at a level where nothing comes out and where it’s not straining to you.

That is really it.

1. push out
    2. hold it (comfortably)
    3. wait for the Aneros to take over
    4. then relax
    5. you body will build up the sensations
    6. there you go!

I have tried this over and over for the last 4 or 5 nights and every time I have had results, so it’s not just luck. Each session was from 30 min to 2 hours. Everyone is different, but I sincerely believe that if you are stuck and are having difficulties then you should try this and post here if you have success. If you help others with the information you give then you help yourself as well.

8)
  • I am gona try that the only result i get is if i grind the aneros while on my knees. i came twice in quick sucession last night that way.
  • I've had similar (but inconclusive) results with the opposite approach, "pulling in" very slightly by holding a gentle, constant contraction with the sphincter muscles. I believe what's happening in both cases is that the rectal muscles start to grow tired, increasing the possibility and magnitude of involuntary contractions. The tricky part is to keep the muscles from becoming completely exhausted, this is when the involuntaries weaken and the sensations fade.

But like I said, the results are inconclusive and based on personal experience only, so I can make no promises. :oops:

I'll definitely try Indigenous's method in my next session, though. :)
  • I am trying again tonight I will give an update to what happens.

So far I have used the Sgx and Peridise in one session, Mgx, and a “generic” massager. I had more luck with the generic because it was my fifth session using the technique. I will use the Sgx again to test it out one more. I haven’t used the Progasm with the new technique yet because I wanted to use the smallest” prostate” massager first.

I even used the “Prostate Cradle” with the technique and it worked, but it also worked without the Aneros because it is so effective.

I have every Aneros product except for the Ice Progasm, so I will eventually test each one.
  • I think another way to mentally visualize what your describing is to imagine your penis is erect (whether it is or not) and wanting to stiffen it for a deep thrust during sex. If you have ever used those muscles to get in really deep, you'll know exactly what to do.

Pushing out makes sense once you have done it but I know I struggled with the concept when it was described that way.

Much like all muscle movements with the Aneros, it isn't a straining tension but a subtle tension using the right muscles, breathing deep and slowly and letting it happen. There is nothing like feeling that Aneros draw across the prostate when that works... it is like a bow on a violin. It makes beautiful music too!
  • atm853
    So any news on this pushing out theory? I've tried it and for me it feels really good when i make a small contraction inward, but feels even better (like im getting excited) as I push outward!! :D

Im going to keep trying, Im like on the edge of an orgasm but nothing yet...
  • Hi all

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I ran into a bit of bad luck. Very bad luck actually.

I had to have surgery yesterday.

Before I get to that let's talk about pushing out with the Aneros. The night I tested the Aneros I had too many distractions with puppies being born, so I decided not to pursue a long session and I only had so so results. The next evening after the puppies were born I had a great session with the Aneros and a generic massager. Still no super-o though. I know that I would eventually have the big-o but, I fell asleep with the generic prostate massager in and woke up with searing pain. I though that I had a really bad stomach ache, but the pain came from my groin area.

Long story short; my testicles had somehow become twisted. One of them had pulled up (not dropping) and had become swollen and tender. I webmd'd it "webmd.com" then I put in my symptoms and WHAM I had awaken with testicular torsion.

If you don't know what that is it is basically where the testicle cord wraps around itself and blood is cut off from and to the testicle. it usually happens with teens but it happened to me. After reading that I could loose a testicle I went straight to the ER and admitted myself. When the doctor came to see me I told him everything. he kind of shrugged off the possibility that the prostate massager had done the damage, but he said that it could have been a possibility.

After tests such as ultrasounds and examinations from the doctors and urologists, it was confirmed that it was in fact testicular torsion. and If I wanted to save my testicle then I would need immediate surgery which is exactly what I had.

http://men.webmd.com/testicular-torsion

I was lucky I didn't have to get anything removed and I am feeling better now, but I still have to take it easy and follow the doctors orders or I could get an infection and still loose my testicle.

So I can't walk around or have any Aneros fun for about two weeks. keep on trying the technique without me for a while and get good results.

If you have questions feel free to ask.
  • alvalv
    Indigenous_author,

I certainly do not want to be in your shoes at the moment - get well and speedy recovery!

Most times, when lying on my back and just before cummining, or in very excited condition, my testicles pull right up, withdraw and position themselves above the penis, soon after the climax they start dropping again- i just hope what happened to you will not happen to me. If I am on top gravity helps and keeps them where they are supposed to be, but pulled very tight to the base of the penis. I often looks if I have no balls at all.

I certainly will make a point of not falling asleep with my Aneros in the future, in the past it happened already too often and had the most pleasant awakening from my prostate.
  • Collin
    Indigenous_author, I'm so sorry that you went through that! How scary! I hope you are feeling better and taking good care of yourself. I had no idea something like that could even happen. Thank goodness for the internet at least that we can research symptoms like this when they come up. I'm glad to hear that you got it taken care of.

The body can do some strange things, can't it? I bit my lip a few weeks ago and it swelled up and never went down. I did some research online and found that it is called a "mucocele" and it is caused from a damaged salivary gland. Just one more thing that I had no idea could happen.

As far as your original topic, I tried the "pushing out" technique with the Aneros and had some really nice results. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wishing you all the best!
  • Many thanks everyone

I'm healing really fast so I might be able to get back into the swing of things.
  • I have tried this "pushing out" technique and I experienced good results. Shortly into my last session using this technique I starting getting involuntary contractions much sooner than usual. Once they started I could feel amazing pleasure on my prostate and I just tried to ride them out. After a few more minutes I could feel pressure from the p-tab which made my perineum tingle with pleasure. These feeling continued for about the next twenty minutes and then I ended my session. I hope to expand on these feelings in my next session.
  • In my fourth session I almost had a super-O I could feel my body wandering into an altered state and the involuntaries were crazy. I'm going to try my technique tonight without the Aneros, because it might be too soon to push (take it too far) anything.

also

I would like to add that it's better to not push out too hard too soon because the sensations are lost that way.

Also

MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAD A RECENT BOWEL MOVEMENT (empty rectum)
  • [quote="Rod of Plastic"]I've had similar (but inconclusive) results with the opposite approach, "pulling in" very slightly by holding a gentle, constant contraction with the sphincter muscles. I believe what's happening in both cases is that the rectal muscles start to grow tired, increasing the possibility and magnitude of involuntary contractions. The tricky part is to keep the muscles from becoming completely exhausted, this is when the involuntaries weaken and the sensations fade.

But like I said, the results are inconclusive and based on personal experience only, so I can make no promises. :oops:

I'll definitely try Indigenous's method in my next session, though. :)[/quote

Rod Of Plastic , I took your advice , it was the best I ever got sexually and it was the only one that made sense out of the heaps of words and entries and blogs . Thank you so much for putting it so clearly !

As for me , I just had my super O today , after 20 days and 9 sessions . the 10th was the winner ! 8)
  • OpMayhem said:

Rod Of Plastic , I took your advice , it was the best I ever got sexually and it was the only one that made sense out of the heaps of words and entries and blogs . Thank you so much for putting it so clearly !

As for me , I just had my super O today , after 20 days and 9 sessions . the 10th was the winner ! 8)

Glad to receive positive feedback. :) I have noticed that some posters have the tendency to lose the relevant content of their posts in a heap of image.

Ironically, I've had to backtrack from my own advice; it appears I might still be too anxious to get results, even though I'm nearing my 20th session. It could be that my blood circulation/muscle tone in the area is below average, leading to the nerves growing numb if I try to hold long contractions.

Therefore I've recently tried an opposite, low-intensity approach: trying to avoid all (semi)voluntary contractions*. It turned out to be a bit trickier than it sounds, but leaving the anal region free of any conscious physical strain helped to make the nerves more responsive. After roughly 15 minutes, I started getting pleasurable feedback from my heartbeat alone. :)

Out of curiosity, in what position have you experienced the Super-O(s)? Personally, I've grown fond to bed leaning. That is, knees on the floor, upper torso resting on the bed. The pros of this position are that it leaves the rectal region free of muscle tension and gives the Aneros open space to maneuver. Also the abdomen has room to expand, there's little risk of unwanted contact stimulation of the penis, and I can easily browse arousing material. The cons of this position are that it can be strenuos for the arms and neck - in the future, I might try rolling a blanket on the edge of the bed to better support the weight of my shoulders.

*) Yes, I'm aware that this is roughly the same as the "do nothing" approach.
  • Rod Of Plastic

I owe you one , thanks to your advice there was a breakthrough !

Out of curiosity, in what position have you experienced the Super-O(s)? Personally, I've grown fond to bed leaning.

I found out that laying in bed is counter productive . Uncomfortable positions that strain muscles seemed to do it better , as well as , not trying to get results . So , with those 2 in mind , I was trying 2 positions . sitting in the floor , one ass cheek on , the other one off , it is almost immediate convulsion inducer .
    Then , after an hour when i could not take it anymore , and the involuntaries were selft sustaining , I sat on 2 chairs of equal height , the Helix in between , and then the Big O came .

Alike you I also thought I am not so sensitive there thanks to some medical issues , but , if i may give my 2 cents , Just leave it in , go to sleep , surf the internet sitting in that uncomfy position , just immerse yourself in something different . Let me know if after an hour , you're not overtaken by the pleasure , ok ?

hope it works well for you . Have fun !
  • Thank you, but I'll have to rule uncomfortable positions out. Perhaps I could induce some controlled muscle strain by leaning my legs more to the sides. I'll see what happens. :?
  • Mysterious and fickle are the ways of the aneros , Isnt it Rod ? almost absurd to think the designer of this planned for so many men to go through such twisted way ... and to think 1000's of ppl are discussing it in such detail...

One thing , sessions no.11 . came close , but sitting on 2 chairs proved to stall the contractions from happening , and then after an hour , the muscles were too tired and over stimulated .It's so toucy ! . In disappointment I had to pack for the day. Give it a breather , and try again soon .
  • Oh, Gary... image
  • atm853
    Im glad to see that Indigenous author is feeling much better, So last night I was having like my 30th session and Im starting to feel a bit annoyed. I havent used my aneros for about a week now, due to me catching a cold and my body just was in no where need of the aneros. I tried the method last night, but Im a bit confused as to how to do it. I did a total of two hours but then just gave up and gave a good wank to finish off. So can you get into more detail as to what to do with your method? I know you said push out and hold until the aneros takes over but I would pull in and then push slightly out and that felt nice, but after 20 minutes some of those good feelings went away. The really rough part for me is that on my second session (ever), I had a HUGE anal orgasm probably not a super O but it was so good, I could feel the waves of pleasure and my hands were gripping the bed sheets and I was moaning it was great! then nothing for a long time, then bam durin like my 13th session I had it again after about an hour into my session. Now Im at like session 30 and its weird because somedays I feel it hitting some spots and other days i feel nothing works. Im starting to get impatient and its so weird because it felt to good at the beginning and now it feels like im going backwards.... I even tried sitting with one cheek on the bed and the other not touching it now this position made my dick really hard, but nothing else...:(
  • Give me about thirty minutes to respond I just came home from work, but I can explain in greater detail of course.

I have been having great results lately. I have also learned that over the years there is more than one way to induce good feelings with the Aneros. Some methods are just better than others, but some don't work for some people. For the last two days I have found yet another way to induce pleasure from the Aneros, but this new technique induces pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) I was amazed at how my pushing out method produced yet another method that works for me. When I get tired of other methods I go back to pushing out.

Also, thank you for being concerned about my health. I am still a little scared about loosing control of my body, because I think that I might hurt myself. When I push out without using the Aneros I get sensations that are sometimes annoying and sometimes pleasurable.

I tend to loose myself in the mind altering sensations (not necessarily pleasurable). A sudden wave of pleasure may hit and my hands grip by themselves and my body shakes a bit. It sounds scary right. It’s funny because I can be asleep and awaken an hour latter with the same sensations.

Edit: Ha,, Sorry it took so long those 13 hour work days are really mentally and physically draining. I fell asleep.

I found that the method described in the first post does work every time if it is done as I described, but the results can rang from good to almost non-existent. Being tired and impatient won't help the situation any.

!. Relax to a certain point. (When starting this method off you don't have to be completely relaxed)

2. Start off by slightly pushing out with the muscles that you use when you have a bowel movement. Do not push hard like you are having a bowel movement.

3. At this point the outward contraction should be held for a few minutes (based on the person pushing) I usually hold the outward contraction for a few minutes.

4. While holding think of "letting go" of any restrictions>> (which usually come in the form of a PC muscle contraction (holding in urine))

5. What does letting go really mean? well it may be different for some people, but it may mean something similar for all people. I have only TRULY let go sexually once in my life because my restrictions (defense) was caught off guard.

Letting go sexually feels like:

*You are using the muscles needed to urinate, but no urine comes out (stuck that way) Meaning the muscles stay contracted regardless of what you do)
    *You feel heavier
    *you may feel altered in your brain
    *There is a STRONG, INSTANT tingle in the genital area
    *pre-ejaculate starts to come out or is present instantly.
    * You may feel like you NEED to have an orgasm or you may have an anal orgasm.
    *All good feeling become self maintaining and may not go away if you try to regain composure.
    *You may feel like a sexual animal who needs to fulfill a role.

There is only one time when I Truly let go.

Most intense: A woman whispered very naughty things in my ear about what she wanted to do to me. I started to walk away and she grabbed my arm and started sensually rubbing it with a "take me now" look in her eyes. (I barley got away) The sensations (listed above) continued for about ten minutes.

There where a few times when I partially let go: which is what I can recreate in my sessions.

I was at work I was minding my own business working a woman walked by I happened to look up. When I looked up I saw her big rear end in jeans about a meter/yard away from my face. (I almost lost it) Yes, she was very attractive body shape wise as well.

This time was when one of my female co-workers, whom I work with. Came to sit by me like always, started to sit by me. She began to sit down and she brushed up against me repeatedly, and when we sat down we were sitting so close that every time that she moved I felt a release. About 30 seconds later I felt like striping her and going at it.

In short letting go sexually may be that natural sexual urge that we have surfaced and partially realized. I wanted to give you all these examples because it may help you to understand what I am talking about. Some people just call what I explained being "horny".

I have a theory that some people know the "letting go" feeling better than other which is why the can progress faster. Meaning their fantasy (fantasizing) is much better than other because they have had the real thing or simulator feelings.

6. After crossing over that barrier with sexual feelings you may notice that your pushing out contraction became stronger, but you still feel completely relaxed. This continuously become stronger until the involuntary twitching occurs and your body takes over and there is no control over the contraction or more correctly you try to contract your pc muscles, but you can’t because it SEEMS to difficult.

7. After that part what you experience is up to you I haven’t had a super-o using that technique, but I would eventually. Others my go directly into the super-o or have waves of pleasure. During the pushing out contraction the feeling if letting go is what is needed to achieve the level of arousal needed to go into the pleasure realm.

8. Have fun.

Things to note:

• you are more likely to have a anal orgasm before any other type of orgasm using this method
    • The penis may or may not become erect

I think that is the method in detail……..
  • atm853
    thank you so much for writing about the method, and not only that but sharing your ideas on letting go! Its important I think that we share a little more than just the basic idea of something, because this really could help some one out there. Not only help but also show that there is not one way to achieve some form of pleasure, if we can feel like we are having similar experiences or at least have a better understanding, then having that good mindset while having a session could really bring forth more to the person. Thanks again and I'll let know what I feel...:)