Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Starts off good but...
  • After I insert I get a nice, subtle, pleasant sensation. But then it goes away after a few minutes. I think I may be slightly contracting, because for some reason it feels like I should. After I contract the good feelings subside.
    What am I doing wrong? Should I not contract at all until feelings built to where I should coax it along?
    What should I do?
    I wonder if anyone has experienced this?
  • Billy11
    I sort of have the same problem as you. I get the best results in the first 15 minutes then it's like my ass gets used to the aneros in there and the pleasurable feelings will subside. Sometimes if I just lie and wait it out I'll be hit with an orgasm which seems to come from nowhere but for the most part I have a hard time having an aneros session that lasts longer than 30 minutes.

I used to have to use contractions to have orgasms but now it seems if I do contractions it kills the pwaves. It seems lately my only success is when I try to relax my anal muscles as much as I can which really gets the involuntaries going but again after the 15 minutes my ass gets used to the aneros and the sensations will fade to nada.

I'm still having better results with no aneros.
  • slimjm
    I'm the same way, Billy11. Gentle sustained contractions will start the flutters and involuntary contractions best just as I'm about at the end of the 10 minute warm up time. Once the involuntary stuff starts, doing voluntary contractions kills everything. Waiting very much longer than 10 or 20 minutes into the session makes things much less likely to start. If I have anything, it all comes within 30 minutes. After that (and I've tried) it's just a piece of plastic stuck in there.
  • I'd agree with this. Flutters come fast and furious in the first half hour or so, but after that it's definitely calmer (and neither version is particularly pleasurable, just sorta interesting). Hm.
  • thhn
    I'm a bit releaved to hear others are in the same place I am. my journey is going on two years and althogh progress has been steady, it has been dreadfully slow. just when I get discouraged, I will suddenly cross another bridge.
    I am very much at the same place you guys are. what is working best for me now is to keep changing models during a session. generally when I change, I will get 10 minutes of p-waves.
    typically, I start small and work up to the progasm. and usually don't go back. I stick with the progasm for the longest, and in a good session, I will get p-waves and involuntaries for up to an hour. Like all of you, the best in usually in the beginning. I rarely have a session that last over an hour as when I get to that point, nothing is happening.
    I just joined the KSOM forumn and have worked the key sound into my last couple sessions. That shows promise but have a long way to go with that.

I wish I could offer you guys some advice other than to say hang in there. If you own more than one model, try changing it up during a aession. If you don't own more than one model, then get more... get them all... esp the progasm
  • I think our bodies go through 'stages' at different times. Some sessions are just 'blah', others are spectacular, and some 'so-so'.

I haven't found anything that works every time. Sometimes the Helix is my favorite for a few days then it gets 'dull' and the Eupho works better for a while.

The very worst thing I can do is to get frustrated and start trying to make something happen. I am better off if I just quit the session and try again the next day.

I believe that being tired is also counter productive.

I try to just see it as a different journey each time. Kind of like driving the same way to work every day, you get bored. Take a different route and it is a more pleasant drive.

This forum is a great place to find new things to try. The latest thing I am trying is to just insert the Aneros and do nothing at all. Feels very pleasant, not great orgasms but just a nice peaceful feeling.