Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Frustrated
  • I have been trying to use Aneros for sometime now. I tried with the MGX, SGX, and Helix. It is a nice feeling but I do not feel anything close to a Super-O. I think it may be because I am a bigger guy.

Normally what happens when I put the Aneros in, is it goes all the way in, so I never feel it go in and out if that makes any sense. I have tried different lubrications, positions, etc. Nothing. I have tried contracting it, motionless, etc. Again, nothing.

All of these tries have been going for well over a year. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Or should I just give up?

Thanks all!
  • With the given parameters, it's difficult to narrow down the probable explanations. The latest thing I've noticed out of personal experience is the importance of p-tab placement - immediately after insertion, do you feel a momentary tingling sensation spreading from the spot where the p-tab lands? :?
  • TipherethTiphereth
    Have you tried thinking of things that would turn you on?
    Situations like fantasys, positions etc.
    If so, then try making the situation feel more real. Let go into it.
  • Good advice from Tiphereth.
    The only times anything happened for me was when I was so mentally involved in a fantasy I forgot the aneros was there. Then things got REALLY interesting!

Tiphereth said:

Have you tried thinking of things that would turn you on?
    Situations like fantasys, positions etc.
    If so, then try making the situation feel more real. Let go into it.

• [quote=Rod of Plastic]With the given parameters, it's difficult to narrow down the probable explanations. The latest thing I've noticed out of personal experience is the importance of p-tab placement - immediately after insertion, do you feel a momentary tingling sensation spreading from the spot where the p-tab lands? :?
    When the aneros goes in it feels like the P-Tab is way too low. Like an inch too low. I have tried bending the P-Tab to a more slanted up position, but that does not help either. Now I believe I know the spot, since when my wife performs fellatio she sometimes will move a finger down between the base of my penis and my rectum, and it feels fantastic, but again the P-Tab does not come close to that spot.

As far as fantasizing, I have tried that. I have also tried focusing on the minute sensations as well. Neither helps.