Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What's next?
  • Thanks in advance for your responses.

I have experienced about 15 "sessions". I know I have had a Super "T", but no super O.

Other than the ejaculation, how do the two compare?

I feel like I am getting to the point where I should be able to "pull the trigger"on a Super O, but I can't quite get there.

Question... Is the Super "O" an orgasm in the sense that you actually have an involuntary (but dry) release of energy?, hence pulling the trigger?

I feel like I'm close, but not there yet.

Any additional explanations would be great.
  • blue7cat said:

Is the Super "O" an orgasm in the sense that you actually have an involuntary (but dry) release of energy?, hence pulling the trigger?

Wow, I couldn't have said it any better than that. You're absolutely right. It's a type of orgasm where your entire body is involved throughout the whole process. The best part about this is once you have one you can have another one without any down time. Just go ahead and continue whatever it is you're doing that's giving you such pleasure and don't force anything. It will happen just don't force anything - just let go! Surrender your whole body to that device between your ass cheeks and let yourself wallow in all the pleasure!! :lol:
  • harlo
    You can't compare a traditional orgasm to a super orgasm in my experience man.

Here is a super orgasm for me - Floating out of my body, going down tunnels made of green light and seeing a damn yogi indian man's face, feeling like your consciousness is vibrating at high speed inside of your body and your soul is breaking out of your skin. Being afraid you are going to leave your body and die. Sometimes it feels like you are on a rollercoaster, and I mean that literally. Your mind will think your body is falling from the sky, or twisting and turning around as if you were doing tricks in an F-22.

Here is a traditional orgasm for me - Man that felt good. The end.
  • alvalv
    harlo - very well described, many of us just cannot find the words as you did.