Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Feeling of forceful thrust?
  • Or as I'd call it, the "ooomph :shock:" sensation. Of the roughly twelve sessions I've had, twice I've felt this sensation, making them definitely the best sessions thus far. Both times the feeling was unexpected, and seemingly impossible to trigger consciously.

It's like a single, sudden involuntary spasm that feels as if the massager is driven closer to the prostate than physically possible. Last time holding on to this sensation lead to roughly fifteen minutes of ecstasy, feeling like a slow, hazy succession of anal orgasms and mini-o's, which left me dazed for the rest of the night.

I was wondering whether this sensation was a preliminary phase of a super-o (very tightly grouped p-waves?), or a completely separate phenomenon?

[edit]

Thought I should add a couple of things:

1) The sensation is definitely stronger than the general involuntary contractions I've experienced
    2) The frustrating part is that the sensation has occured in completely opposite settings: first during a weekend when I was completely prepared for the session, and had warmed for a particularly long time (15 minutes of relaxation, followed by 20 minutes of breathing / contraction exercises).

The second time was after work, when I was both physically and mentally exhausted, hungry and thought I'd just have a quick session, leaving the relaxation and exercises to a mere total of five minutes.
  • artformartform
    Hi Rod of Plastic! :D Great handle BTW.

Yes, ooomph indeed! Almost always with my ICE!! :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D ... ...

bumping down the runway for galactic takeoff all

artform
  • artform said:

Hi Rod of Plastic! :D Great handle BTW.

Yes, ooomph indeed! Almost always with my ICE!! :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D ... ...

bumping down the runway for galactic takeoff all

artform

Well ok, I think that the very least confirms that I haven't experienced an anomaly. By ICE, do you mean the Progasm? :?
  • artformartform
    Yes, Progasm ICE! :wink:
  • I know exactly what you mean as i get the same thing, usually in the first half of a session but it always scares me and I interfear with it. Ill try letting it go on next time if i can.
  • I know exactly what you mean as i get the same thing, usually in the first half of a session but it always scares me and I interfear with it. Ill try letting it go on next time if i can.

You really should, once the initial shock clears the sensations are intense. :wink:
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The phenomenon that you've reported is very common and is likely a function of a building P-wave on it's way to a Super O. Now, forget that I said that. The thing is, as eternaltraveler's comments atest, most users tend to respond to these sensations inappropriately. Either with fear/apprehension or as is more often the case overzealousness, taking this as a sign for more vigorous contractions. Doing so generally extinguishes what you had going. If anything, it is more vigorous mental focus that is in order coupled with subtle contractions to add kindling to the fire. These kindling contractions must be very subtle indeed. They should be used to stoke the fire only, otherwise they too will extinguished it much as a pile of wood thrown onto a glowing ember. Be observant of the tiniest of sensations and focus on them, let your body show you the way.

BF Mayfield
  • B, I would gladly forget about Super-O's if I knew a guaranteed way to get the described sensation out of every session. Then again, I haven't experienced a Super-O yet, so that's just me talking. :P