Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Fleshlight + Aneros : the ultimate experience! ! !
  • are there any people, like myself, who also use the Fleshlight? I simply love the Fleshlight using it for like a year now. but I am new to the Aneros...

any people here who have tried Aneros and FL both ?!?!? any experiences here ???
    I think it would be awesome using both. it can be difficult or tiring. but anyhow, anyone done it ?

cheers mates! :D
  • thhn
    I was a full time fleshlite user prior to discovering the aneros. since my first few aneros sessions my fleshlites are collecting dust. anyone want to buy a bag full of well used fleshlites (LOL)
  • gm501
    I've been a long-time Fleshlight user and I love their products. I must say that I use them less since getting my Aneros, but not because I don't like them anymore. They still give me great awesome pleasure. I have used both together on occasion, and the ejac you get is explosive. I find the Aneros is less trouble to prep, use, and cleanup, and doesn't drain me as much, so I've gravitated toward more frequent use of the Aneros and less frequent use of the FL.
  • thhn said:

I was a full time fleshlite user prior to discovering the aneros. since my first few aneros sessions my fleshlites are collecting dust. anyone want to buy a bag full of well used fleshlites (LOL)

is it that much better!?!?!?! sooo good ?!?! damn, gotta discover that for myself I guess.
  • thhn
    I haven't even had a super O yet but can say the pleasure derived from the prostrate is much better than that derived from stroking your dick.
  • BusterBuster
    I am a Fleshlight STU user and I use them together all the time. I have experimented extensively with it. I have been able to get to some pretty incredible places with both.

I would think that you need to put in some Aneros only time and get the hang of what that is about. Obviously Aneros is not about penile stimulation and Fleshlight is so that can slow progress down. Once you get it down, there is certainly some fun to be had.