Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

No pain no gain?
  • Hey guys it's me again.

So I've had my helix for about 3 weeks I think. I've used it 2 to 3 times a week. In my other posts I complained that it hurt having it inside n about a sensation that somethings up there. Someone said the feeling would go away but IT HASNT. It could b very uncomfortable n combined with the pain of putting it in there makes me want to pull the thing out immediatelly.

My question is: how long more should I wait?

Are there any how-to videos going from insertion to what to do with it inside? I've seen ArticWolfs videos but he's already got it in when the video starts.

Thanks for the help!
  • Hi,

What kind of lube are you using? When I switched to PROBE thick and rich the aneros began to feel comfortable. I bought it on ebay about 21.00 a large bottle. Make sure you are eating a good high fiber diet that cleans your bowels when you go. I have either shredded wheat 5g of fiber or Fiber one ceral 9g daily and drink a normal amount of water. Even now if at all constipated the aneros dosent feel great.

Took me 2 to 3 months and the probe lube helped out the most, other made me feel like a had to go number 1 or 2 once I inserted the aneros. Everyone is different and good luck. Dont force it to happen.
  • Your anal sphincter has to be relaxed for this to be enjoyable. The phrase "tight ass" is appropriate to consider. You can't enjoy this if you're not relaxed.

There are two sets of muscles involved...the outer anal sphincter and the inner anal sphincter. They way you relax these muscles is not by rushing or being harsh. They open up slowly, to gentle pressure. If you lube your finger and explore both the outside and inside your anus, you'll become accustomed to the feel of both sets of muscles and the sensation of relaxing them with gentle pressure.

Here's my relax-your-anus suggestions...

First, make sure the discomfort you are experiencing is not related to the lube. Many of us are allergic or reactive to certain types of lube...those containing glycerin are not well tolerated. Try Probe or shea butter or coconut or olive oil or other natural lubes...you can find others recommended under a search of "lube".

Second, relax by massaging your anus a bit. The way to do this: use some lube on your finger and rub around the rim of your anus until you begin to feel some pleasurable sensations. The more aroused you become, the more receptive you will be to having something inserted.

When you feel aroused, slowly begin inserting a lubed finger in your anus and press down slowly for a count of 10 in the 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock positions. Rest a minute, then repeat this at the 2, 5, 8 and 11 o'clock positions, rubbing for a count of 10 in each position. Rest a minute then go back to the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions, pressing a little harder for a count of ten. then rest for a minute. When done properly, this routine takes about seven to ten minutes. But, it's well worth it in preparing your body for a tremendous session...especially if you're having discomfort or are using the Progasm.

If you take a hot show or bath while doing this it will help. The heat from the water on your body warms up the prostate and makes it more receptive to the massage as well.

Third, before inserting the lube or Aneros, make sure they are warmed. Put the container with the lube and the Aneros in body temp water while you are performing the above massage routine.

Forth, insert 5 to 10 mls of lube in your rectum. Also coat the Aneros with lube before you insert it. I use a bit of Alboline on the Aneros because it seems to make it more slippery around my anus. Some object to the contents of Alboline.

Finally, after insertion, rest and breath deeply and slowly for about 10 minutes. This is to further relax and become accustomed to the sensation of the Aneros inside you. You can rub your nipples while resting to build the sensations. I also find it helps with relaxation.

After you become adept at this process, you won't need to follow all these steps all the time. But, it's a good starting course, especially if you're having discomfort.

Try this and let us know if it helps.

Remember, gentle and slow with the anus.
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    boydspence,

First off, in reply to your post in another thread, you do not need to perform an enema prior to Aneros use, please read the Preparation section of the WIKI. I would recommend that you simply get yourself a Higginson rectal syringe which will easily fit inside a man's toiletries/shaving kit. This keeps it private and always available, no one will think much about it even if they should accidentally see it.

Second issue, pain, there are many types of pain from acute to chronic and ranges of intensity from excruciating to merely irritating.

If you are experiencing sharp acute pain as a result of Aneros use, please stop use immediately and contact your doctor for an exam to determine the cause. Proper Aneros use should not be causing you any pain.

Some people classify their sensations as painful while the same stimuli to others may simply be annoying or uncomfortable. Some sensations are only uncomfortable until we get enured to them. I suspect this may be part of your issue but I also suspect you may be having trouble sufficiently relaxing to allow you inner sphincter muscle to accept this foreign object into your rectum. I would recommend you re-read the Insertion section of the WIKI you also may be using insufficient amounts of lubrication to aid the insertion process.

Third issue, and this is somewhat related to the above, the “...sensation that somethings up there.” Well, of course you should feel as if somethings up there, you want your nerves to be communicating with your brain about the activity taking place in your body. You want to feel the action of the massager doing its designed function of gently stroking your prostate. This is where your attitude can affect the effects. Our psychological characteristics have a powerful influence over our perceptive interpretation of any particular experience, especially those experiences of a sexual nature. If you have qualms about moral or ethical taboos, you may have an uncomfortable, un-enjoyable experience or your particular condition of “uncomfortable” may be solely due to the unusual, strange feelings your Helix is inducing in you.

Fourth issue, how long should one wait? Only you can make that determination. If you have certain expectations (a real Super-O killer) you may wait forever or if you adopt a pro-active approach of experimenting with varying techniques you are not waiting for anything, you are “doing” something. You get to choose a direction to travel but the time line is always uncertain.

Fifth issue, “Are there any how-to videos going from insertion to what to do with it inside? “ The only video I have seen that is close to fitting that description is this one originally introduced to this site by member 'fleshjoe'. Warning that video contains graphic depiction of an enema process.
  • thank you all for the info. i very thankful :D
  • It's probably the lube. Glycerin/Water based lubes cause muscle spasms (not the good kind), like you have to go to the bathroom really bad.

It's your body's way of rejecting the sugar (glycerin) out of your anus. Sugar isn't supposed to be up there!

Try SlipperStuff, FemGlide (both hydrate cells and are water based), or a Silicon based lube which won't dehydrate you or cause your anus to get "sick".