Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Body Cleanse & Enhanced Chakra ?
  • I bought the Dr. Natura program called colonix and my sessions have improved like I never
    thought possible! When I get into continuous orgasm mode the energy I feel is moving much
    stronger and further than I ever imagined! Not only are the orgasms better but my general
    wellbeing is much increased as I can think more clearly and have much more energy and far
    less fatigue.
    Much recomended !!!
  • hulahula
    forgive me for being skeptical, but this sounds like commercial spam to me
  • Tiphereth has been here a long time, I have not read him spamming on the board before.
    Tiphereth, can you explain what this Colonix, I read the web site, it just seems to be a
    colon cleaner. How does this help with the aneros?
  • rookrook
    This therapy may cause a major jiggle in body electrolytes and metabolism which may alter hormone production (for better or worse). Until the endocrine system settles down (through perhaps a few cycles) there are bound to be neurological effects as hormone levels fluctuate. :evil: :twisted: :shock: :idea:

Most of body's serotonin store is in the enteric system ( --http://www.loveyourbelly.com/excerpts/serotonin.html --) which interacts electrically, via the vagus nerve, with the CNS. Disturbances in enteric serotonin therefore effect mood and affect some mid-brain activities. :shock: :? 8) :D :roll:
  • I give up.
  • alvalv
    I find I have the most intense sessions after a simple home colonic irrigation . Actually, flushing the colon, by whatever means, will increase your sense of well-being.

Basically with a simple enema, (rubber tube, funnel and a jug) I let about 1.5 litres (3 pints) of water into the colon while lying on my back, externally massage my stomach, actually I can feel the water slopping around in the colon, then do some deep breathing and exhaling, with quick up and down movement of the diaphragm, to really loosen and massage and the internals, and then dump the lot (like a bout of heavy diarrhea). This procedure may take about 10 to 15 minutes and I always check my weight before and after and always loose about 0.5 to 1kg ( 1 to 2 pounds)

I have been doing this regularly (weekly or bi-weekly) even before the Aneros. All concerns that one forgets how to drop a stool are unfounded. I will only do this after a proper stool anyway, and the amazing thing the next morning I have a normal stool again. Never have problem with my stool, even when travelling. Just by having a empty colon already instills a sense of well-being, no bloatiness, no heaviness, it just feels fine.

The Yogis actually squat in water, open their rectums and draw the water into their colon (lesser experienced use a bamboo tube -ouch), they call this exercise Jala Bhasti, which also can be done by drawing air into the colon, it is then called Sthal Basti - so this is done already in the ancient times, before rubber tubes etc. It is claimed by the yogis that Basti stimulates the energies

Same or similar effect without spending lots of money, especially if you combine with a detox diet.
  • rookrook
    alv said:

I find I have the most intense sessions after a simple home colonic irrigation . Actually, flushing the colon, by whatever means, will increase your sense of well-being. ..snip...

OK alv, you unleashed the dogs. :shock: Sorry Tiphereth if you thot I was being critical. No so... just trying to explain why there's an 'up' feeling following a cleanse. :D

I'm always hesitant to recommend either a chemical cleanse or colon hydrotherapy due to the strong bias Western medicine has against the procedure. Good way to get hammered due to one more public anal hang up. My Grandmother viewed enema akin to a tooth brushing and a colonic in the same category as a teeth cleaning at the dentist. Something that was done at least twice a year!

Grew up as a kid when most family docs had a colonic machine used to treat what we used to call spastic colon and now refer to as IBS. My first 'flush' was at age 8. Thirty years ago, on the way home from work, I'd stop by the local colon therapist a couple of times a month. Our state regs have almost driven those folk out of business and a cleanout is now > $ 150-250. Home gear, although a bit more time consuming does the job well enuf for me.

I've managed to slow/tame my IBS cycle a bit and run about 4 to 6 weeks between "housecleanings." About 1/2 as often as alv. I usually take it in two shots though. First one to clear any tough stuff and the second to "clean the walls." Even with a high fiber diet, there's a lot of old stuff that doesn't transit in a timely fashion. The more obvious was last month. I hadn't eaten any corn in two weeks but, some of it appeared in my monthly flush.

Side benefit is staying alive. My parents died of colon cancer. My siblings are either colo-rectal survivors or regularly throw polyps. Me, one polyp in more years than any of the others have lived. Suspicion is that Grandmother may have had a clue.

Good night's sleep afterward. The next morning always features a mood boost and a spike in libido for the next two-three days. Very much an on-top-of-the-world feeling! Much like alv and Tip describe. I've not considered its effect though on an Aneros session. Tks to alv for the idea. Testing is always fun! :P
  • All I know is ...getting toxins out of my body seems to be a good thing (for me at least).
    I mean I am just trying to let people know how it affected me just like I was with that old thread I made about the herbal "Manhood enlargement" tablets.
    Somehow or another there is always someone waiting at the door to greet me with what usually amounts to in my eyes as"you are a liar" .
    So I'm not gonna get mad this time and just realize that it's his/her loss.
    Thank you to you guys that showed willingnes to listen by the way !
    and truly...
  • rickg
    Perhaps the enima type of cleansing would be good for me. I try to have two BMs a day. But not always successful. Last week, Dr. ordered a colonoscopy. The procedure itself doesn't bother me, but the prep is awful. I had to take a jug of that phosphate stuff. I wish that I could get something like that stuff but not be so harsh and completely draining. I guess Fleet is no longer used as much for colon evacuation. I remember that from last colonoscopy.
  • If you want a normal bowel movement just eat FIBRE ONE cereral...9g of fibre.

The bowel cleanse are all snake oil and many have gotton very sick from them. Becareful and talk to your phyician before using these gimmicky expense bowel cleanse. They are 99% marketing.
  • hulahula
    Healthy Prostate, I'm with you, although I will concede that an enema can be pleasurable
  • Give me a break already.
    You are gonna advertise Fibre One Cereal and claim 99 % of the other fibre out there is Bs?
    I feel sorry for you.
  • Just in the case that one of you wants to try and make it sound like I am pushing Dr natura down your throats let me be clear.. I advocated that product because its the one "I" tried.
    There may be some products out there that do make false claims but to say that 99 percent are bogus is rediculous.
    So here is a claim of my own, you guys denouncing this are just debunkers trying to keep people from actually being healthier!
    You want to keep people munching down on shredded cardboard and who knows what else.
  • hulahula
    sorry if I thought you were trying to market something. Nothing personal, just my assumption.
  • Thanks Hula, no I don't work for any marketing firm except me myself and I.
    I would never advocate something that I have not tried or feel strongly about one way or the other.
    I have been more than pleased with what Aneros has released and the health benefits that follow !
    So I found something that seems to work on a similiar level and that complements the Aneros usage
    naurally.
    So anyway..I apologize if I seem pushy with this but its a big deal to me and that might be because I needed it more than others might but I could not imagine not posting about it.
  • I have used the product a few times myself. I believe it's a good product too. The one thing that I believe helps with the aneros sessions is that the tea you drink before bed time causes mild contractions in the bowels. I believe this is what is happening with the aneros products, especially the peridice.

Hope this helps.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Yeah, thanks to Aneros taking a shit has never been so good.
    I now go like 3 or 4 or even 5 times a day, stick a finger up my ass and then...pffffft....dinner is served
  • Helixer, funny shit man !
  • HelixerHelixer
    Yeah it's a bit like an Aneros version of the Sixth Sense.("I see dead ppl all the time") I SMELL SHIT all the time :lol: Actually this is NO joke....I really do :( :shock:
  • 5 times a day cannot be healthy.

Just saying....
  • Helixer, maybe you have been backed up? I hear that when your colon is packed
    the body constantly absorbes and reabsorbes the poisons in the waste material.
    Do you drink water?
  • rookrook
    Tks to Tip and alv I got serious about whether this is a help or just smoke.

Last cleanse was on 8/15/09 and I didn't make any mental notes about how it affected my sessions. So Saturday (8/26) I took a day of vegetable juice, some fruit, fiber supplement and pro-bio yogurt. Sunday was cleanse day. Good night's sleep! Monday session was just OK. Both Tuesday morning and this morning the sessions GREAT. Will see how long the good vibes last. :)
  • I always thought that bentonite clay (or whatever it is they use) was more damaging than beneficial because it pulled off the top layer of intestinal 'skin'.

Also, those big long tar-like snakes people so proudly show off is just the gel and clay coming out your intestine, right? It's not like that stuff has been in there for years and years. If this were the case, surgeons operating on bowels would talk more of this and be warning us of the dangers.

We've become obsessed with toxins and being pure. Unless you live in a totally clean environment and only eat organic foods, you're never going to be toxin-free. Thankfulliy, we have highly evolved elimination systems to cope.
  • Badger

Also, those big long tar-like snakes people so proudly show off is just the gel and clay coming out your intestine, right? It's not like that stuff has been in there for years and years. If this were the case, surgeons operating on bowels would talk more of this and be warning us of the dangers.

I always thought that the intestine was self-cleansing, and the intestinal "snakes" are just parts of food that have not been processed by the intestine yet.

We've become obsessed with toxins and being pure. Unless you live in a totally clean environment and only eat organic foods, you're never going to be toxin-free. Thankfulliy, we have highly evolved elimination systems to cope.

Even organic foods have naturally-occurring toxins, so it's impossible to stay away from toxins in the environment. If you did, your body would attack itself for lack of anything to fight against. Leading allergists are concluding our exponential proliferation of allergies is due to our sanitized lifestyle.
  • rookrook
    Badger said:

... I always thought that the intestine was self-cleansing, and the intestinal "snakes" are just parts of food that have not been processed by the intestine yet.

Even organic foods have naturally-occurring toxins, so it's impossible to stay away from toxins in the environment. If you did, your body would attack itself for lack of anything to fight against. Leading allergists are concluding our exponential proliferation of allergies is due to our sanitized lifestyle.

Agree wholeheartedly with all that. The Zone Diet is perhaps my ideal but I don't consume my quota of natural fibers from veges that I harvest or fruits right off the tree. I don't limit my meat intake to what I can hunt down, kill and skewer during a morning in the field. Instead, I swallow fiber supplements and pro-biotic yogurts, and an assortment of meds to keep me alive and functional. The Omega-3 caps make me a bit sharper mentally.

I've given up the double-double from In-N-Out but do partake of an occasional $ 6 burger from Carl's Jr. My salmon is off a plate at Outback or from our local Sushi bar -- not caught by me in the wild and most likely, farmed. I hire people to dig, deep inside a steer, retrieve a tenderloin then slather it with chemicals. I am occasionally a cookie monster. I like a glass of Cabernet two or three times a week.

You hired me to kill for you and during that effort your minions fed my bod a lot of very greasy low-fiber, high carb food from a ration prescribed by the agri interests in Congress -- lots of butter. So, I do what makes me feel better and function well. A cleanse, nine or ten times a year seems to perk me up and make golf game better

I'm not naturally super-orgasmic. That ability dropped out of my genealogy long ago. So, I seek the Super-O using artificial means.. the Aneros.

"Struggling" along in my mid-70s. :D ...rook
  • HelixerHelixer
    Tiphereth said:

Helixer, maybe you have been backed up? I hear that when your colon is packed
    the body constantly absorbes and reabsorbes the poisons in the waste material.
    Do you drink water?

At least 2 liters a day, I think it's probably the lube.I mean normally I go once maybe twice a day....but with the Aneros...I crap like a fucking horse!!!!
  • slimjm
    Admittedly, and only having used Aneros prostate massage for about 2 and a half months now, I've also noticed easier, more frequent bowel movements. But I think it's the combination of being conscientious about the high fiber diet (to keep the rectum clean), the general toning of the rectal/anal muscles so that you "feel it" more readily when something does move in there that needs to be emptied, and the effect of any left over lubrication that makes the emptying "slicker".
  • Rather than create a new thread, i'll post here.
    Anytime I begin to feel the sensations of my Helix begin, I need a bowel movement & this interrupts all previous work.
    So, I've started using the shower hose end to clean myself out. This seems to be taking a long time to get rid of all stool, over and hour...
    I need some advice....
  • slimjm
    big_fella,

You're taking way too big of an enema. I, like many, don't even enema at all. Eating a high fiber diet (bran cereals and if necessary getting one of those fiber bars or a little fiber supplement at other times in the day) makes for bulky soft bowel movements (up to 2 to 3 a day) that slide out "clean" leaving the rectum itself, as normally it should be, empty after the movement. You can always "check" a little inside with your finger when you're doing your pre-insertion anal lubing just to be sure.

Also, the lubricant you're using in your rectum itself may be causing your colon to want to empty. The water soluble lubes, especially those that contain glycerin, are prone to do this. Remember glycerin suppositories and what they're used for? Try reading some the many lubricant topics on the forum for additional ideas and I believe in this case your problem is going to be solved when you get the best lubricant that will agree with you.