Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Peridise purchase question
  • hulahula
    I want to take advantage of the September sale, but can only afford to get one toy. I decided to get a peridise. I'm an experienced Aneros user who enjoys the MGX, the Progasm and the Eupho. Should I get the smallest diameter, or the next size bigger?
  • If you hare having good results with the other aneros products. I would recommend the smallest model. Has better movement than the rest with gives better feelings. Note: this is a different type of stimulation and will require some time to get used to it.
  • Get the Beginner's Set first and use the biggest one of the two first, work your way to the smaller. Then repeat these steps when you work your way to the Advanced Set.
  • hulahula
    thanks for the replies. I went with the second smallest one.
  • sorry i change a bit the topic but , i also want to purchase Peridise and can;t buy 4 complete set.
    I have hemorroids i wanted to know if when Peridise is inside it moves like "penetrating" because it could be painfully for someone with hemorroids. Also which size to buy first? i want to improve my hemorroids and also enjoy the massage.
    thank you.
  • alvalv
    September sale ????

where?
  • At High Island Health, the other "face" of Aneros.
    http://www.highisland.com/ .

Happy "sailing,"
    AncientKid, the new kid on the block
  • hulahula
    Well, it came in the mail, and I have had great success with it. Kind of interesting to have something so small cause such a reaction. Also it takes some getting used to, so I searched for threads about the peridise, and used some of the best advice. The best advice came from Darwin, to stay relaxed.