Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Inserting it too far?
  • Is it possible to insert the Aneros too far in? Could this be why I've had little progress?
  • Not unless you manage to insert the p-tab and/or k-tab and/or handle in as well.
  • Thats not what I mean. I only asked because I saw a poster say he had big improvements because he said he was inserting it too far in.
  • Hey Matty, yes it's possible to insert some models to far. Here's a picture from the Aneros Website of where you should be inserting most toys to. If you notice about 1/2" of the toy is sticking out.

• Is that the Helix shown in the model?
  • thhn
    I know this isn't the info you are looking for, but sometimes during a session (well into the session) I will take a hold of the aneros and give it a little push in deeper and hold it there for a few seconds and then let go. this very often will bring about a nice p wave
    I guess it would be like changing models during a session would press upon a different spot on your prostrate
  • Is that the Helix shown in the model?

Yes, I believe that's the Helix. It's the same though for the MGX, SGX, Eupho, etc...
  • If I insert the toy as in the picture, the tab won't touch my perineum. It'll "float". Does that mean I'm too small for the Helix?
  • rookrook
    Inverse said:

If I insert the toy as in the picture, the tab won't touch my perineum. It'll "float". Does that mean I'm too small for the Helix?

Not necessarily -- give it time. Four months ago my Helix 'dug in' and the SGX didn't make steady contact. With more practice and muscle bulking, they are now about equal. Both contact well and feel gooooooooooooooooooooood!

You might try putting a rubber medicine dropper bulb on the p-tab as a temporary fix.

The bulking came from 'working out' with Dame Progasm.