Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

younger guys?
  • Is there any younger guys new to this? under 30. No offense to the older more exp. dudes.

hit me up with a message..I have IM too.

Just want to talk a figure this out.
  • TipherethTiphereth
    What exactly could guys 30 and under being your help criteria posiibly benefit you?
    I know its a hot thing here but this is a kool site please keep it professional.
  • I can relate more to some one closer to my age.
  • You already know me. I'm 28 now. Haven't hit 30 yet. There are actually several guys 18-30 on the forum now.
  • I'm 19.... haha
  • [email]jrcfbch@yahoo.com[/email]
  • I us the aneros and I'm 25.
  • Yes i am 26 and use the aneros, but atm i have a slight problem and i am not using any of the models atm until i have seen the urologist in two months time, i recommend to anyone
    if you havent tried the peridise yet GO AND BUY ONE it is bloody fantastic, the only drawback
    is that is slips out a bit and you keep having to push it back in place.

:D :D :twisted: :twisted:
  • Guys, if you need any really good expert advice don't leave Darwin, Rumel, B Mayfield, Artform, Arctic Wolves, Buster, Pan, and Hlaser99 out of the loop for they are good experts to learn from.
  • Tiphereth said:

What exactly could guys 30 and under being your help criteria posiibly benefit you?

I wondered the same. I wasn't aware that there were age-related criteria to proper use of the Aneros devices.
  • xhepera said:

Tiphereth said:

I wondered the same. I wasn't aware that there were age-related criteria to proper use of the Aneros devices.

Peering over the fence at the younger crowd, I see:
    -- communications differences
    -- much less 'wiring' into monogamous relationships (more versatility -- fast starters)
    -- flexibility in scheduling around job, family, social commitments etc.
    -- different factors that frustrate and different solutions
  • darwindarwin
    i understand issues that might want to make guys of all categories find themselves and discuss matters.

the problem i have with this thread, and another similar one, is that they were started by "hungstud" (yuck), in a transparent attempt to lure younger guys into webcam sex, in the name of coaching.

darwin
  • darwin said:

i understand issues that might want to make guys of all categories find themselves and discuss matters.

the problem i have with this thread, and another similar one, is that they were started by "hungstud" (yuck), in a transparent attempt to lure younger guys into webcam sex, in the name of coaching.

darwin

I feel exactly the way you do about hungstud. I have tried to change the two threads in question into something more educational and less "hook-up."
  • Hey Darwin and Equalityboy,

Very good !! Well said !

I wasn't sensitive to it and glossed over that aspect of the thread. However, this seems to illustrate that generational differences do reveal both perceptual and cognitive differences.

And no, I'm not going to apply for a disability. :lol:

Upon reflecting though I do recall having some annoyance with an earlier thread with a similar theme -- probably the one EB was thinking about.

However (again), within the scope of this forum, I believe that we share many-many more common issues and successes than we have differences.

There are ample 'dating' and social networking sites and services on the web. As I read the charter of this website that isn't one of our attributes.

Further, promoting those activities in the Aneros forum might result in disclosure of personally identifiable information. Breach of anonymity would probably destroy this forum. Or, result in the loss of many fine participants. nb09
  • darwindarwin

I feel exactly the way you do about hungstud. I have tried to change the two threads in question into something more educational and less "hook-up."

how about just starting a new thread, like "issues for younger guys."

the problem with hungstud's threads is that there is his icky handle right in everybody's face. it is like bringing him back from the dead.

darwin
  • xhepera said:

Tiphereth said:

-- much less 'wiring' into monogamous relationships (more versatility -- fast starters)

Well, I'm 56 years old and I frankly doubt that anyone with whom I communicate would know that unless I told them. Perhaps it's because I'm a gay man, but I perceive very little difference between the generations in regard to the use of device like this. If anything, it's *older* guys who might have more generation-related issues. Things like erectile dysfunction, for instance.
  • While I agree with a lot of what Newbie2009 said I wouldn't mind if I did happen to run across someone in or near the area I live in that is into the Aneros. You can't come across that on regular dating or social networking sites and not always things like Xtube either. I do hope to eventually settle down with someone in a monogamous relationship but I would like it if they were just as much into the Aneros as I am. Now that I've experienced the Aneros it's like a life altering event and there is no turning back. :D While I've enjoyed chatting with some of the younger crowd or those closer to my age I still love talking to the older and more experienced users. I enjoy people of all ages. I agree with Darwin that a new thread should be started while leaving out what Hungstud began it as. The contacts (excluding Hungstud) and links and helpful information can always be copied and pasted into a new thread while the Hungstud's thread(s) be left buried.
  • We should keep in mind that the Forum does allow us to put e-mail addresses and messengers in our profile which can be accessed by other users. It also has a place for our website which I am guessing to be social networking sites such as MySpace. So I don't know if the Aneros Forum really considers it unethical for us to post that information on the forum. But I do agree there should never be a thread dedicated to hooking up in the manner that Hungstud started. If people chat in private and decide to carry it into a friendship (or more) and stay in contact even outside of the forum that is a different story. I love to be social, chat, post, e-mail, and write and educate and learn from others. Since the forum doesn't have a chat (beside the one that opens once in a while) I choose to also chat on yahoo with some of the forum people. Some of them prefer chatting to ask and get answers to questions on quicker basis. And I have taught and learned a lot this way. But I always encourage them to still post on the forum and blogs their questions, advice, and experiences in order to help others on their journey to the Super O. I sincerely believe we should record all our Aneros questions, advice, and experiences on the forums/blogs/testimonials as much as possible.
  • xhepera said:

xhepera said:

Tiphereth said:

Well, I'm 56 years old and I frankly doubt that anyone with whom I communicate would know that unless I told them. Perhaps it's because I'm a gay man, but I perceive very little difference between the generations in regard to the use of device like this. If anything, it's *older* guys who might have more generation-related issues. Things like erectile dysfunction, for instance.

It's a major 'oops' when I've screwed up a post so badly that I feel a need to explain myself. Perhaps there's a serious inter-generational communications issue between 56 and 75. It was not my intent to either partition the forum by age or draw any lines of demarcation. However, you may be "missing out" on some of the young-married and umbilical cord cutting (from parents) issues that go on with some guys between ages 18 and 22.

I perceive that my post was interpreted as a negative view of the attributes I listed. On the contrary, I view the first three as strong positives that the 18-25 set has going for it on the Super-O journey.

These guys though do face some unique issues that us older guys do not face or have never experienced. (i.e. How do I introduce the Aneros to my wife of 18 months or how do I deal with my parent/parents when it comes to my inclusion of anal pleasuring into my repertoire of personal interests?) Were I twenty-two, I'd place more faith in an answer from someone standing in my shoes than I would the answer from someone 20 years older (who had been married for 15 years.)

My feeling -- it's good when young guys can share a thread on common issues -- perhaps, not to the exclusion of the more 'mature' set but that space is a plus.

It's not good when links to facebook, uTube, Twitter, IM or eMail appear in the open forum. Those are better exchanged in the PM environment.

We've had one unwanted 'outing' of a member to his parents. We do not need another!
  • I agree with you on many things "Newbie 2009." However what I don't agree with is all this negativity on this entire discussion. If this were the opposite sex there would be so much more understanding involved and thinking before something would be written, not only here but on many other posts I've read throughout the forum. There are so many members and yet it always seems that the same people reply. So to those that do reply and add information keep up the good work. As to being part of the younger generation, and being gay I appreciate having a younger group to speak to not only for helpful information about the aneros but also encouragement, not making me feel weird, cuz lets face it, the younger generation is much less open minded when it comes to the body and sex, vs some one who has been together with their partner for years; exploring so many things sexually and going deeper then a quick over-hormonal fuck. Not only that but most straight men think that by being gay you automatically like sticking things up your ass, especially a big dick. However there it takes two as well with gays and I for one have never done it, am not ready to and thanks to aneros I've begun to experience such wonderful pleasure. Coming out of the closet at 18 having never slept with anyone until almost 20 forgive me but 22 doesnt give me that much time to understand my body and the different things that go on down there like my perineum. Yes I could speak to someone much older more experienced who started using their aneros when their body was 30 something, but I'd much rather prefere having someone closer to my age and a few to my sexuality to better understand whats going on inside.
    I'm sure it must be very hard for some one young straight and just married to have to explain what their doing with aneros, but remember there are so many other different scenarios out there, I think its time for everyone to start thinking outside the box and lets start really helping out whenever we read something that we've actually gone through young and older alike... p.s no one kill me for this
  • also i forgot to say, this post is in regards to the entire conversation not strictly to "Newbie2009." I am also not critiquing Newbie2009's views, Im using it as an example
  • Well said and I agree wholeheartedly :!:
  • I share ATM853's viewpoints in everything he has said. I prefer to talk to guys around my age 22-30. It's nothing personal. I just feel more comfortable. I limit who goes on my buddy lists.:cry: