Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Gay men should also be willing to try the Aneros.
  • I think most Aneros users on the forum are straight or at least bisexual. I've noticed that from the posts over the years. I've met a few gay people on here but very few. Many gay men I've talked to don't show much interest in the Aneros. I'm starting to think that gays are less likely to look into the Aneros and straights are more likely to try this because it's something new to them. My reason for believing this is that I think gay people might overlook the Aneros thinking they are already familiar with prostate and anal stimulation and may feel like they've already experienced it all. Being a gay man I encourage gay men to try the Aneros. It's not the same as anal penetration by a penis, butt plug, vibrator, or dildo or even a manual prostate massage. The Aneros and Peridise are unique experiences. I would even encourage those into fisting and/or sounding to try the Aneros products. The prostate and anus is meant to be stimulated and massaged. I feel it is unhealthy not to have this occur moderately in those areas throughout a man's life. I use the MGX, Progasm, Peridise, and Crystal Wand.
  • Interesting insight equalityboy81. You might be right.
  • Al25
    I totally understand your point and agree with it. I'm gay and I haven't had sex, so I wanted to try this...I still haven't felt the super 0 or any P waves but I'm trying because it seems way better than anal sex hehehehhe :P
  • I only occassionally get fucked up the ass. Some guys can make it feel so wonderful while others make it hurt. I prefer the Aneros myself. At least I can control it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I agree with EQBoy81 that there are many gay men that seem to believe that they know everything there is to know about anal stimulation. That said, the gay market has actually embraced the Aneros very enthusiastically. At the various trade shows that I've attended here in the U.S and in Europe, generally gay men have been very excited about the product. For the last 3 years the manufacturer has been an exhibitor at the International Mr. Leather show in Chicago, where they've sold the devices hand over (ahem) fist! In Los Angeles where I live, one of the largest adult toy stores called the Pleasure Chest has an almost predominately gay clientèle. The Aneros has it's own display area in the store, and according to the owners whom I've spoken to on several occasions, the Aneros sells very well there (particularly the Progasm and Maximus models). In select stores the Progasm is also available in black which has had a huge impact on it's sales in this market. Frankly, I think that many gay men found the standard color (white) unappealing.

So things are changing, and with it perhaps we will come to see more gay users here in the forum as well.

BF Mayfield
  • [quote=B Mayfield]...snip...
    The Aneros has it's own display area in the store, and according to the owners whom I've spoken to on occasion, the Aneros sells very well there (particularly the Progasm and Maximus). In select stores the Progasm is also available in black which has had a huge impact on it's sales in this market. Frankly, I think that many gay men found the standard color (white) unappealing.

BF Mayfield

Interesting,
    as black was the only color merchandised in our local leather shop; so mine is black although I probably would have opted for a white one if it had been available. (hmmm, alert the far right media! We have a new gay-straight litmus test!) :shock: ...However, if ICE had been available then, I'd have ordered an ICE.

For info: The clientèle in our local shop seems pretty "cross sectional." I'd guess about 50-60% gay with the rest made up of various persuasions. Str8s, B, L, T, some BDSM, etc. Aneros is displayed both under glass in sales counters and in a self-service display -- so, sales are sufficient to support the marketing and inventory expense. nb09
  • Since I first read about the male 'g-spot' and incredible orgasms when stimulating the prostrate, I have been seeking my first 'Super-O'. I have tried dildos (vibrating and non-vibrating), butt plugs, and even had a couple of guys fuck me in the ass (not at the same time!) to see if that would do it. But unfortunately, no Super-O.

When I read the testimonials about Aneros, I just had to try it also so I bought the Helix and have tried it a couple of times ... but nothing. I have followed the instructions exactly and do not have a problem relaxing with it inside me. It is comfortable and when I contract my splinter muscles, I can move the Helix in and out about 1.5".

Any ideas?
  • Mikex start out with the MGX and Peridise. Then try the Progasm. You may want to relax and loosen up with the Crystal Wand before beginning an Aneros session. This helps me sometimes get places faster.

Maybe it's just where I live in the deep south but some of the gay guys I've tried to introduce the Aneros to have shown no interest or think I'm weird. I've heard through friends about some of my other friends joking about my like for toys and the Aneros and how I like to incorporate them into my sex life behind my back. I figure if they are not going to be open to new things then that is their loss. They don't know what they are missing. I've tried to introduce the Aneros into my sex life with a few guys I've been with. They didn't get too much into it. One did try and had me take it out only to have me put it back in a few minutes later and he loved it as I milked his prostate with it. He told me that was the best orgasm he had in his life. And yes I clean it before and after with rubbing alcohol.

If I ever go to L.A. I'd love to go see the Pleasure Chest.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    EQBoy81,

No question there are people out there... men and women, straight and gay that simply don't get what the Aneros is about. By all means, try and find folks who will support you and who will enjoy this with you if it's at all possible. You have a great attitude about this.

BF Mayfield
  • Thank you Mr. Mayfield. I wish I could magically wave a wand make every guy feel what I have felt with the Aneros. I know there is still more to feel than what I have felt. I think the world would be a better place for men physically, mentally, and emotionally if they used it daily.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Agreed...on all counts!

BF Mayfield
  • Mikex said:

Since I first read about the male 'g-spot' and incredible orgasms when stimulating the prostrate, I have been seeking my first 'Super-O'. I have tried dildos (vibrating and non-vibrating), butt plugs, and even had a couple of guys fuck me in the ass (not at the same time!) to see if that would do it. But unfortunately, no Super-O.

When I read the testimonials about Aneros, I just had to try it also so I bought the Helix and have tried it a couple of times ... but nothing. I have followed the instructions exactly and do not have a problem relaxing with it inside me. It is comfortable and when I contract my splinter muscles, I can move the Helix in and out about 1.5".

Any ideas?

Have you read the wiki yet? I would read it a couple of times. I would try the "do nothing approach" (no contractions) with belly breathing and a good sexual fantasy helps. I only start squeezing (lightly) when I feel some sensations in the groin area (it took me a year to feel anything).
  • Thanks, I did a quick read on the Wiki and am trying a few things. I also ordered a couple more of the different sizes of Aneros. I saw that they recommended the SGX for shorter men, but didn't mention taller men (I am 6'2" about 190 lbs). I am curious if taller men need a longer Aneros ... don't know, but I will give it a try and see.