Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is sex better for women?
  • http://www.femalemultiple.org/index.php?topic=47.0

http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=34.0

http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=130.0

Also worthy of mentioning is that women barely initiate, don't really desire men and foreplay is more about them ad that men can't really relax and let go during orgasms or get multiple orgasms from women. It'd be rare to find a woman who gave more than she took.

Well at least men have more nerves in their sexual organs.

I think better for women. The many orgasms in a sex session is one huge component. For men sex involves a lot of grit-your-teeth, hold-back, "endurance tests." (Except this test is not at all grim. ) I am very jealous that women can relax and just come again and again, with the same pleasure potential each time.

Additionally, I think sex for women is much more "multidimensional," and engages their entire body (skin, to be specific). That makes the experience much more sensual, literally, and following from that, in the psychological sense also. For men it's "one-dimensional" - it's all about the dick.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=670247

This is pretty much how sex is for men. Sex sucks for men.

Men don't get to be ridden to full body orgasms and multiple orgasms. Nor do men get to relax during orgasms? Its not fair. I want full body multiple orgasms and the ability to just relax and have a partner bring me to these orgasms. EVERY woman takes more than she gives.
  • alvalv
    Oh newtoforums you have a lot to learn, not just you, your sex partner(s) as well.

If sex is a 5 minute exercise and at the end you sneeze with the penis - yes you are correct.

My partnered sex sessions (i am straight) last anything from 45 minutes to 3 hours - how wrong you are.
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Hi newtoforums,

Welcome to the ANEROS Forum, a different kind of forum.

I am sorry you feel “Sex sucks for men.” Personally, I don't feel that way at all since having experienced my own Super-O with multiple orgasms.

I invite you to do some extended reading in the pages of this forum to understand that for men there is a great depth of potential sensuality to be plumbed from exploring the subtle nuances of our own sexuality.

Your thread title “Is sex better for women?” has been asked in many ways, by many writers, for many years, with no definitive answer being possible. If you are male or female, you will never know because your DNA has locked you into a gender you can not change. You will not be able to experience sex from your opposite gender's point of view in order to answer that question, therefore, it is a moot point.

Enculturation imposes multiple levels of limitations and myths on how men think about their own sexuality and about behaviors associated with being “manly”. IMHO, it matters not if sex is better for women (in general or specifically), what does matter is maximizing one's individual potential for experiencing sensual pleasure. This Forum is devoted to helping men such as yourself to raise their level of knowledge and techniques to exploit the pleasure potential that already exists within you but you have yet to tap.

“I am very jealous that women can relax and just come again and again, with the same pleasure potential each time.” Well, now you can drop your energy wasting jealousy because you too can learn to achieve multiple orgasm through relaxation without “... a lot of grit-your-teeth, hold-back, “endurance tests.”” and the Aneros practice is not the only way to do so. I invite you to also check out Jack Johnston's KSMO (Key Sound Multiple Orgasm) technique for learning to relax your way into the multiple orgasmic zone of experience.
  • Love_isLove_is
    MyTurn is that you posting under a different name? :D

If not, I apologize.

Otherwise...

Well hello newtoforums,

And welcome to the Aneros forum. :)

Also worthy of mentioning is that women barely initiate, don't really desire men and foreplay is more about them ad that men can't really relax and let go during orgasms or get multiple orgasms from women. It'd be rare to find a woman who gave more than she took.

You've either been with the wrong type of women, haven't been with enough of them yet, or haven't been with the right one to experience that those judgments about women, men, and sex are all false, and not true of everyone. The kind of woman you describe seems to me to be selfish, narcissistic, and doesn't care for much about anything than herself. That's not someone I'd want to date. Let alone even have sex with. There is so much more to sex than you have obviously experienced. And learning how to be multi-orgasmic through Aneros or KSMO like Rumel mentioned opens up worlds of new doors in pleasurable experiences for men.

Maybe it's time for you to try a new tactic. Find a new girlfriend that has a kind and caring heart. Or go out and find different women to have sex with so you can broaden your experience of sexual relations with them. Work on, improve/resolve your own personal issues through reading self-help books, counseling, therapy, talking with friends or family about it. Find some sort of spiritual path that agrees with you.

Just because this is your experience, does not mean that everyone is the same way as you and the women you've had sex with. Besides the fact that making these sort of judgments about yourself and other people sets you up to be stuck in what you are currently experiencing.

EVERY woman takes more than she gives.

Let me correct that for you...
    Every human being gives and takes as much as they choose and allow themselves to. If you are unhappy in a relationship with a woman that always takes and does not give back. Then I suggest that you either communicate this with her so as to try and correct the situation, or find a new woman that is more giving. Otherwise start learning how to change your outlook about life through the things I talked about in the second paragraph.

You create and manifest in your life what you believe. This is a powerful piece of wisdom that can really open new doors for you. I wish you the best in your journey.

Love_is
  • johntrevy
    I wouldnt say its BETTER for women. Morseo DIFFERENT. Women pleasure tends to be deeper than most men. Unfortunately men are often jelous of the Multi-orgasmic thing because they were never taught that they thmeselves can do it. those that ARE are often shunned as (I cant see what the problem is, if you are anyway) being gay.
  • DeepDeep

I've got some bad news for you there...

Anyway, have you met Myturn? You two could get along well. Since you've found your way to this forum you must know of the potential pleasure men as well as women can feel and experience. With your attitude though you're not off to a good start. Good luck to you.

Also try to get over your misogyny (misandry too? Or maybe just self-loathing) and embrace feminism, you may find new avenues open to you.
  • johntrevy said:

I wouldnt say its BETTER for women. Morseo DIFFERENT. Women pleasure tends to be deeper than most men. Unfortunately men are often jelous of the Multi-orgasmic thing because they were never taught that they thmeselves can do it. those that ARE are often shunned as (I cant see what the problem is, if you are anyway) being gay.

Hahaha. Female sexuality is selfish and narcissistic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1

If anything male sexuality is deeper. And this super-o things seems to be deeper than anything a woman can have.

Deep said:

I've got some bad news for you there...

Anyway, have you met Myturn? You two could get along well. Since you've found your way to this forum you must know of the potential pleasure men as well as women can feel and experience. With your attitude though you're not off to a good start. Good luck to you.

Also try to get over your misogyny (misandry too? Or maybe just self-loathing) and embrace feminism, you may find new avenues open to you.

How so? Don't tell me women have more nerves too? I seriously doubt this.
  • DeepDeep
    The clitoris has more exposed nerve endings than the penis, however the number of nerves in total in this area is about the same in both sexes. So we're equals - funny that.

You need to get over the us vs them complex you're having, it isn't helpful.
  • Deep said:

The clitoris has more exposed nerve endings than the penis, however the number of nerves in total in this area is about the same in both sexes. So we're equals - funny that.

You need to get over the us vs them complex you're having, it isn't helpful.

I checked. You are right. The clitoris has 8000 nerve endings. The penis has 4000.

The male foreskin has between 10000-20000 nerve endings.
    http://www.noharmm.org/advantage.htm

Men: 14000-24000
    Women: 8000

While it may not help I can't stop it.

Women can relax completely during orgasms.
    They have more types.
    Their orgasms are longer.
    Their orgasms are more intense. They might lose complete control and even pass out.
    They have more orgasms.
    They apparently have all of our sexual organs plus more. How is this fair?

I need to know that men can relax, have numerous types of orgasms, have similar length/intensity/number of orgasms as well as having an equal number of sexual organs.
  • DeepDeep

They have more types.
    Their orgasms are more intense. They might lose complete control and even pass out.
    They have more orgasms.

I need to know that men can relax, have numerous types of orgasms, have similar length/intensity/number of orgasms as well as having an equal number of sexual organs.

Men can experience these types of orgasms as well. It is true that it is harder due the ejaculation response, but it is possible to bypass this natural urge. The Aneros is a good place to start your journey. KSMO is also recommend by others here.
  • Jupiter
    Despite the fact that the poster seems like a troll, his questions should be addressed, if only for the sake of the rest of us.
  • Deep said:

They have more types.
    They have more orgasms.

Men can experience these types of orgasms as well. It is true that it is harder due the ejaculation response, but it is possible to bypass this natural urge. The Aneros is a good place to start your journey. KSMO is also recommend by others here.

Can you truly relax the way a woman can? Can you lie back and do nothing not even thrust or touch her hips or whatever? Do you let go completely? Does she ride you to multiples?

Is it that easy for women? Otherwise why are so few multi-orgasmic?

Don't women still have more organs and nerves?

and what about women saying shit like this?

Women can have multiples much more easily than men (though men can, too...but it's a little different I'm hearing..obviously speculation on my part =) Women's orgasms can last very long-much longer than 5 minutes... & be more intense (well again, speculation)..and kegels help many things for women as well ; including being able to orgasm with no manual stimulation...
    yeah, I'm thinking I'm glad I'm a girl .... just sayin' =)

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/9856056datingPostpage4.aspx

I want men to have as or even MORE intense orgasms. I want men to get as good or even a BETTER sexual deal.
  • Newtoforums:

I am Equalityboy81. If you want to chat or vent out I'm a good listener. You can private message me or chat/email on Yahoo: [email]jrcfbch@yahoo.com[/email] if you wish.
  • Can you address my concerns above too though?
  • DeepDeep
    We're going in circles here, likely what you want but I'll say it again. Is it possible? Yes. If you're looking for a step by step guide - there isn't one. Some important points I think are to be aroused, relaxed and to be breathing properly.

You should forget about women for awhile. If you're serious about multiple orgasms you're going to need to practice alone at first.
  • Deep said:

We're going in circles here, likely what you want but I'll say it again. Is it possible? Yes. If you're looking for a step by step guide - there isn't one. Some important points I think are to be aroused, relaxed and to be breathing properly.

You should forget about women for awhile. If you're serious about multiple orgasms you're going to need to practice alone at first.

If women don't get a better sexual deal why do they say things like

Women can have multiples much more easily than men (though men can, too...but it's a little different I'm hearing..obviously speculation on my part =) Women's orgasms can last very long-much longer than 5 minutes... & be more intense (well again, speculation)..and kegels help many things for women as well ; including being able to orgasm with no manual stimulation...
    yeah, I'm thinking I'm glad I'm a girl .... just sayin' =)

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/9856056datingPostpage4.aspx

If its harder for a man to do these things does that mean the woman should put in a bit more effort to help the guy.

who gets the better deal overall?
  • Btw the Perineum is bigger in men and we have more nerves with the foreskin included. so not all bad for men.
  • Oh wow only 13% of women have multiple orgasms. I can ejaculate more than once in a short period so maybe I'm even better off than most women without the aneros or ksmo.
  • These kinds of orgasmic sensations are a fairly new and not well documented discovery for western culture even though it's been around for quite a while. If all we had was a traditional penile orgasm, then I'd say women were getting the better deal, orgasm-wise.

However, since I've started using an Aneros and practicing KSMO, I've felt new pleasurable sensations at least as good as a traditional orgasm and sometimes better. And I've felt them in places besides my penis. And they keep getting better. Presumably there's no limit on how intense they can become and since these sensations are available to both men and women I'd have to say we have the potential to be equal in this regard.
  • They are just easier for women to obtain but not impossible for men.
  • Jupiter

They are just easier for women to obtain but not impossible for men.

The rope climbing orgasm I got in gym class in middle school was awesome. Every bit of my body felt better than any orgasm since has made any part of my body feel. If that started happening over and over I would probably start to go a little nuts the way women do, and I don't think I would be able to keep completely quiet. And that may have been mild, compared to what is possible. If I can experience that feeling again, even if it's not multiples, I will be content sexually.
  • They are just easier for women to obtain but not impossible for men.

this is true. female multiples areeasier to achieve. but on the other hand so many women don't even have orgasms. some women don't even have g spots and only 13% of women are multiorgasmic.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/scientists-find-the-g-spot-but-not-all-women-have-it-784924.html
  • Inverse
    Anyone who thinks sex is better for women probably doesn't have a long term relationship with one. Women deal with a lot of crap sexually. They are at the mercy of their emotions and body. They can't just whip it out and have at it. OP has a lot to learn.
  • MyTurn
    newtoforums,

I completely understand your anxiety and sadness over this situation. Trust me. I am seeing a psychiatrist for it.

BUT, please don't get repetitive and trolly about it, otherwise the helpful people here won't want to help you. I think I wore their patience thin with my rants a few months ago. You are posting stuff on this and other forums that is getting you RIDICULED instead of UNDERSTOOD.

And they ridicule you because they don't know how it feels. A lot of women will get offended straightaway. Many will not understand even 1% of how this feels. But don't attack them for it. It's not worth it.

Don't use assertions like "all woman are..." because you will get people's backs up (annoy them straightaway), and they won't want to hear where you are coming from. Let alone offer advice.

So we get that you feel like me, and we've all read the replies. Now, make your posts positive: ask "what do I have to do to...?", "how often should I...?", "Help me to..?". Have women as the yardstick, yes, but not as the "competition", as it feeds the anxiety. For a while back in, hmm, wheneveritwas, February 2009, I couldn't even LOOK at women. I HATED their sexuality, their luck, their LIFE, their biology.

You seem to reassure yourself a lot (an OCD-type behaviour), by comforting yourself with: "at least men have X nerves", "at least men have..". This hurt me, but whatever the ratio is, women's organs seem more sensitive, so the clitoris could have one nerve - it means nothing to the woman who is moaning with clit-stimulation.

Try to read the Super-O posts. And trust me, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I was worse. I was crying at work. Felt anxiety and chest pains. I was a wreck. I am not cured, but the anxiety has calmed. I really am glad I found this site, and found out about the prostate, otherwise my mysogyny would have turned me into some repressed, dysfunctional Hitler.

Talk to me in PM if you want, although I can't type much because I don't have much free time.

Please don't add anymore posts though. Ask, inquire, question about Male multiple Os, etc, by all means, but leave the repetition alone now.
  • A woman on the other thread admitted to the idea that she makes noise for her man. When she is alone she doesn't moan at all.

There is no evidence men's organs are less sensitive.

Women get to relax.

If men got to relax and lie back we would moan more too.

Anyone else want to comment on women's organs being more sensitive?