Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I did it!!!
  • pif
    OK..... I did it... 2 super O's... only last about 30 seconds each and I was a foot off the bed while it happen... the about 10 mins of min O's after.....
    dang nice!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    That's AWESOME!!!
    Great work! :D
  • pif
    Bishop.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • thhn
    so tell us... how long have you been at it and what was it that pushed it over the edge for you?
    congrats on your success
  • Al25
    congrats! :D
  • pif
    Well, I got home after a normal stressful day. i douched with slightly warmer water than ususal for a few mins. then took a hot shower for about 5 mins. I then inserted the max which instantly gave me an incredible feeling. Went to the bedroom and lied down for about 10 mins relaxing even further while playing around with the squeezing and breathing. Moved around to serveral positions as this feeling keep getting more and more intense to the point that I was floating and riding the max. Then they came... WOW!!!! The Dry O's!!!!
  • Diesel2215
    Congrats Bro!! I am green!!! :lol:
  • pif

Congrats Bro!! I am green!!! :lol:

keep at it my friend!!! im working on a bunch right now :)
  • Diesel2215
    Thanks!! Will do!!
  • Great! You have many more to come my friend. Time after time the feelings will grow longer and stronger.
  • Thats awesome I have had my Helix for about a month and have 10+ sessions under my belt. I got the Rumel CD and still I haven't had the first tingle. I honestly am not sure if it has even touched my prostate. I have been trying, relaxing, hot showers but so far nothing. Any tips you that helped you break thru the barrier would be great. I am becoming frustrated by the lack of results. I am ok with no big finish but I expected atleast a tingle. Anyone that has advice PLEASE let me know
  • Ok vb, first off don't get distressed. I've had mine for over 8 months and still havent had a super O. However, I have come incredibly close within the past 2 weeks. The key is to keep at it, even if you feel like nothing is happening. When it hits you will know it. I doubted for so long, but it is completely and totally real my friend. I am an uptight motherfucker. I thought I would be the last one to be able to relax and get anywhere with it. I can feel that Im on the verge, and I have incredible problems relaxing. If I can get this far, you can.

Heres a suggestion, try doing it late at night, right before you go to bed. The body is in a more relaxed state at this point, so it is easier to get right to business. My best sessions have always been right before going to bed. Try it out!

Best of luck dude!