Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First screaming orgasm
  • Wil
    My wife bought me the aneros last month. It was kind of a joke on her part ( she used to always tease me about how she was gonna use a dildo on me, so I would know how she felt as being the receiver in sex). Anyway 2 nights ago while I was making out with my wife in bed she suddenly turns off all the lights, when I asked her whets going on she turns them back on and she’s holding the Aneros thingy in her hand. I started laughing and she asked “do you wanna?” I said what the hell ( the “area” had been evacuated if you know what I mean.) I lied back and she lubed it up and slowly slid it in me. It felt like I had to take a sh** and my wife started laughing. At this point I felt stupid and I turned to my side. That’s when I got this strange feeling like I had to pee. I told my wife this and she started laughing even more. When I looked at my penis I could see strands of precum oozing out of the tip. I showed it to my wife and she started to get turned on. Then suddenly it slid really deep inside of me and I started yelling “OH SH***!!!” I felt wave after wave of electricity go through my whole body. My heart was pounding so hard that she could see my hands shaking in. My wife put her arms on me to give me a kiss and I suddenly got another jolt of electricity. As if my body became one big orgasmic field. I grab her hands beacause I could feel my anus/pelvic area contracting tightly. I started screaming OH F**** like some wild man and sweat suddenly POURED off of me and I shook all over. I then started to turn over to my wife and she said “ this is getting to crazy, time out” as I was making a motion to turn over that’s when it REALLY HIT ME. It felt like the Aneros had a mind of its own and was fu**ing my asshole wildly. I closed my eyes and yelled to my wife “it’s going to MAKE me cum”. Then my cock got rock hard and my whole body started convulsing VIOLENTLY “ and I started to scream out in a high pinch shrilled voice “OHHHHH SH***TTTTTT’ and I came harder then I ever came before in my life. I got back on the bed (some sort of way I must of fell off the bed in all the commotion) and my wife just sat there staring at me, jaws dropped in amazement. After I caught my breath I started to laugh because there was cum all over the place (even her hair). At first my wife was really shook by the all of my dramatics but then she started to become envious. Later that night I caught her trying to play with the Aneros and work it in her. I told her “you need to have a man-pussy (prostate) to make that thing work…..sorry babe”.

My wife and me would really like to thank the makers of this product. I have never been so sexually satisfied in my life.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Wil
    My wife bought me the aneros last month. It was kind of a joke on her part ( she used to always tease me about how she was gonna use a dildo on me, so I would know how she felt as being the receiver in sex). Anyway 2 nights ago while I was making out with my wife in bed she suddenly turns off all the lights, when I asked her whets going on she turns them back on and she’s holding the Aneros thingy in her hand. I started laughing and she asked “do you wanna?” I said what the hell ( the “area” had been evacuated if you know what I mean.) I lied back and she lubed it up and slowly slid it in me. It felt like I had to take a sh** and my wife started laughing. At this point I felt stupid and I turned to my side. That’s when I got this strange feeling like I had to pee. I told my wife this and she started laughing even more. When I looked at my penis I could see strands of precum oozing out of the tip. I showed it to my wife and she started to get turned on. Then suddenly it slid really deep inside of me and I started yelling “OH SH***!!!” I felt wave after wave of electricity go through my whole body. My heart was pounding so hard that she could see my hands shaking in. My wife put her arms on me to give me a kiss and I suddenly got another jolt of electricity. As if my body became one big orgasmic field. I grab her hands beacause I could feel my anus/pelvic area contracting tightly. I started screaming OH F**** like some wild man and sweat suddenly POURED off of me and I shook all over. I then started to turn over to my wife and she said “ this is getting to crazy, time out” as I was making a motion to turn over that’s when it REALLY HIT ME. It felt like the Aneros had a mind of its own and was fu**ing my asshole wildly. I closed my eyes and yelled to my wife “it’s going to MAKE me cum”. Then my cock got rock hard and my whole body started convulsing VIOLENTLY “ and I started to scream out in a high pinch shrilled voice “OHHHHH SH***TTTTTT’ and I came harder then I ever came before in my life. I got back on the bed (some sort of way I must of fell off the bed in all the commotion) and my wife just sat there staring at me, jaws dropped in amazement. After I caught my breath I started to laugh because there was cum all over the place (even her hair). At first my wife was really shook by the all of my dramatics but then she started to become envious. Later that night I caught her trying to play with the Aneros and work it in her. I told her “you need to have a man-pussy (prostate) to make that thing work…..sorry babe”.

My wife and me would really like to thank the makers of this product. I have never been so sexually satisfied in my life.

I hope I have the same luck as you. I ordered mine this week,its not here yet. But what Im hearing makes me hope it will work for me. Thanks for the info. Druu
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: druu

I hope I have the same luck as you. I ordered mine this week,its not here yet. But what Im hearing makes me hope it will work for me. Thanks for the info. Druu

i wish i had your wife
  • Edit
    my wife is very interested in watching me use my Helix for the 1st time when it arrives and hope to have an experience like the original poster of this thread will be sure to share my experience in the cumming weeks
  • I ordered a helix this week, but it hasn't arrived yet.
    i'm very curious, i don't realy know what to expect, but i sure envie you.
    You're a lucky man, as i read the forum most men take months to arrive were you start :-)
    I'm married, but i don't think a'll have the guts to tell my wife about the helix :-(

• Originally Posted By: (over the)edge
    I ordered a helix this week, but it hasn't arrived yet.
    i'm very curious, i don't realy know what to expect, but i sure envie you.
    You're a lucky man, as i read the forum most men take months to arrive were you start :-)
    I'm married, but i don't think a'll have the guts to tell my wife about the helix :-(

tell her cuz she will love u more then u ever could imagine also if u have ever gave her a g-spot orgasm she will definitely luv to c u have an a-spot orgasm that's what it is called for us guys) my wife is definitely lookin' forward to watching me use my helix when it arrives(if ever, been waiting impatiently) besides what could go wrong especially if ur wife uses dildo's and vibe's why should she even object to u using a "dildo" designed specifically for men.. so go for it and u just might be amazed.. i sure know i was when i first told my wife i ordered the helix cuz she keeps asking me everyday when she gets home from work... "did it come in?" and sadly i have to tell her "no!!!" but soon it'll be here(i hope) in any case good luck telling her and like i said im sure she will luv watching u cum like a madman
  • Edit
    I purchased Aneros for my husband a few months ago. We were both skeptical about what it would be like so we didn't try it until last month. He can't get enough of it and neither can I! We aren't new to the world of kinky sex toys by any means and we're very open to experimentation but Aneros is different than anything else we've tried. My husband (and his g spot) are very pleased! Thank you Aneros!
  • Edit

How is it going now!!!?
  • zanyo
    sounds like the most dumb made up story ever...

• Puck
    What a load of rubbish. (and posted almost two years ago, why are we still talking about it?)
  • mog

Originally Posted By: Puck
    What a load of rubbish. why are we still talking about it?)

Ask yourself!

Mog
  • mog

Originally Posted By: zanyo
    sounds like the most dumb made up story ever...

Perhaps you would tell us why you think so.

Mog