Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

keeping it in while doing errands?
  • (from a new user): curious if anyone has experimented with keeping the Massager inserted for extended periods of time, for example, while washing dishes or driving around town doing errands, or going to class? any plusses or minuses in such an experiment?
  • Edit
    I had to go into work on the weekend once. You have to be careful sitting down, with the perineal tab. It was too much of a distraction for me, and I wound up taking it out after only an hour or so.

Walking, stairs - all become much more interesting.

A cough at my desk jolted me something fierce.
  • TJ
    I'm new to using it myself, but I have had to get up now & then to tend to something while using the Aneros. Walking around with it in is pleasurable due to the movement of the leg muscles. As for sitting down on the thing or driving around with it in, um, wouldn't the little curly-cue handle poke you in places you'd rather not be poked?
  • I tend to agree with the above post. The Aneros is extremely comfortable if you're on your feet alot. However just sitting at the computer with it in can be extremely uncomfortable.

I hope Aneros makes a portable version without the Curly Cue handle that can stay in all day. I would wear it to work and everywhere...keep an all day buzz!
  • Owl
    Imagine if they came out with a vibrating, wireless-remote-controlled Aneros! :)

• Originally Posted By: Owl
    Imagine if they came out with a vibrating, wireless-remote-controlled Aneros! :)

Let's not go there. I bought my wife these wireless vibrating panties and have tortured her on many occassions...even got her caught one time by a waiter in a restaurant that walked up as she was cumming. I'm not sure I could handle a wireless vibrating Aneros in public...I'd have to wear a condom just to keep the precum from showing through my pants. Even though if they're willing to make it...I'm willing to give it a shot!!

• Originally Posted By: sstump
    I tend to agree with the above post. The Aneros is extremely comfortable if you're on your feet alot. However just sitting at the computer with it in can be extremely uncomfortable.

I hope Aneros makes a portable version without the Curly Cue handle that can stay in all day. I would wear it to work and everywhere...keep an all day buzz!

You should not have a problem sitting. That is the ultimate. Enjoy doing your PCs. Now certain times where you have exertion, the Aneros can tend to be expelled. Try using only water or slip it in dry. I wear mine for hours at a time during exertion like lifting, etc. I drilled a hole in the perineum and cut a slot to be able to slip a rubber band into the hole and over my cock. This holds the 'Glory-organ Massager' in place quite well. If it still slips out, a rubber band in the 'upper control rod' or as you say, "the curly Q" through a band or string around your waist will totally control the 'ejection problem'. Aaaaa, good times. Enjoy.
    TT
  • luk2000

Originally Posted By: technoted

Originally Posted By: sstump
    I tend to agree with the above post. The Aneros is extremely comfortable if you're on your feet alot. However just sitting at the computer with it in can be extremely uncomfortable.

You should not have a problem sitting. That is the ultimate. Enjoy doing your PCs. Now certain times where you have exertion, the Aneros can tend to be expelled. Try using only water or slip it in dry. I wear mine for hours at a time during exertion like lifting, etc. I drilled a hole in the perineum and cut a slot to be able to slip a rubber band into the hole and over my cock. This holds the 'Glory-organ Massager' in place quite well. If it still slips out, a rubber band in the 'upper control rod' or as you say, \"the curly Q\" through a band or string around your waist will totally control the 'ejection problem'. Aaaaa, good times. Enjoy.
    TT

Thats an AWSOME idea, drilling a hole in the perineum and slipping a rubber band threw so it holds it in place. i've had problems with keeping it in the right spot...mine always everytime i contract moves it to the sides...Thanks again.....
  • Edit
    I inserted mine today and went to the dentist. Since I was going to be laying in the chair for 2 hours and on gas for much of the time I wanted to see what would happen. I've got to admit my dentist turns me on a bit anyway. I can't say I had a Super O but the feeling was fantastic. Just being in a dentist chair is always bad for me. Today rather than worry about the drill I enjoyed massaging my prostrate while relaxed and looking into the eyes of my hunk dentist. If only he knew what I was doing inside my sexual chamber and in my mind. Don't know what I would of done if the Super O had came over me.
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Mark,

That would have been an interesting thing to try and explain if you did hit the Super O right there in the seat. From what I hear, you go into convusions. It did provide a funny image though.

Buster

• Originally Posted By: luk2000

Originally Posted By: technoted

Originally Posted By: sstump

You should not have a problem sitting. That is the ultimate. Enjoy doing your PCs. Now certain times where you have exertion, the Aneros can tend to be expelled. Try using only water or slip it in dry. I wear mine for hours at a time during exertion like lifting, etc. I drilled a hole in the perineum and cut a slot to be able to slip a rubber band into the hole and over my cock. This holds the 'Glory-organ Massager' in place quite well. If it still slips out, a rubber band in the 'upper control rod' or as you say, \"the curly Q\" through a band or string around your waist will totally control the 'ejection problem'. Aaaaa, good times. Enjoy.
    TT

Thats an AWSOME idea, drilling a hole in the perineum and slipping a rubber band threw so it holds it in place. i've had problems with keeping it in the right spot...mine always everytime i contract moves it to the sides...Thanks again.....

HHmm... it appears that as usual, I'm a dollar short and a day late. As you can tell by the date I'm late reading this post.. what I would like to know is the specifics of the rubber band modification. How exactly is the hole drilled and notch?? How or what does the finished product look like. Rubber band? Let's just say my interest was piqued. Any info would be appreciated. Which massager did you use? The MGX? The SGX? Classic??? info please...
    Thanks...