Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is anybody here bi/gay? Just Wondering
  • hdog
    anybody here?
    i'm bi curious i guess i mean i have had a bj by 3 guys before which was a wonderful feeling.
  • hulahula
    Yes some on this board are.
  • Edit
    I think I may be bi, I love looking at photos of cut penises and male butts/nugget pouches but have never actually been with a guy, just women.
    I do like anal play a lot.

• utubeplayutubeplay
    Hi Guys,

I just got my Helix and I LOVE it! I'm Gay
  • SFLee

Originally Posted By: utubeplay
    Hi Guys,

I just got my Helix and I LOVE it! I'm Gay

Cool! Would love to hear form more gay men. Anyone sharing their Aneros
    with their buds? Let's here some sharing stories with other guys!

Lee (SF)
  • Jhbguy
    Hi there.

Another gay guy here. I stumbled on this site about a week ago, and have been hungrily reading everything I can on this site and forum. Am busy negotiating ordering a Maximus for myself and trying to get around all the legalities involved with ordering one from South Africa. Wish me luck. I am almost desperate to get mine.

Just a quick question. Seeing as you are gay, didn't you find that because you have been (presumably) involved in anal sex, that your Helix might have been a little too small for you? In other words, did you have any trouble at all keeping it in? I have been involved in handballing (fisting) for a while now - ut not very often at all - and thought that was the ultimate experience. Having said that, I am by no means an "anal vet" as someone somewhere here termed it. As intense as this is for me, it seems that I may just be in for something even more fantastic. As a result of my involvement, I have ordered a Maximus. I have seen very good reports on this item here as well, so I hope that I'm not too big for an Aneros. Any other comments from gay guys?

Jhbguy.

• Originally Posted By: Jhbguy
    Hi there.

Another gay guy here. I stumbled on this site about a week ago, and have been hungrily reading everything I can on this site and forum. Am busy negotiating ordering a Maximus for myself and trying to get around all the legalities involved with ordering one from South Africa. Wish me luck. I am almost desperate to get mine.

Just a quick question. Seeing as you are gay, didn't you find that because you have been (presumably) involved in anal sex, that your Helix might have been a little too small for you? In other words, did you have any trouble at all keeping it in? I have been involved in handballing (fisting) for a while now - ut not very often at all - and thought that was the ultimate experience. Having said that, I am by no means an "anal vet" as someone somewhere here termed it. As intense as this is for me, it seems that I may just be in for something even more fantastic. As a result of my involvement, I have ordered a Maximus. I have seen very good reports on this item here as well, so I hope that I'm not too big for an Aneros. Any other comments from gay guys?

Jhbguy.

I am gay am am very involved in anal sex. All the models stay inside me, but the bigger model gives me more pleasure. You shouldn't be too stretched for the Maximus. I love mine and use it as often as I can. Email me if you have questions. Tom
  • Jhbguy
    Hi Tom.

Really pleased to hear the news. Have sent you an e-mail. Thanks for the reply.

Jhbguy.

• Originally Posted By: Jhbguy
    Hi Tom.

Really pleased to hear the news. Have sent you an e-mail. Thanks for the reply.

Jhbguy.

Thanks for the email. I think we are going to have lots of fun together! Tom
  • I'm gay, by the way. Rhymes! lol.
  • pif
    Bi here.

:lol: :shock: :oops:
  • artformartform
    Hey EB81! :D And pif! :D

EB, thanks for bumping this and the related thread. IMHO, the fact that we don't hear from these gay Aneros users much if at all highlights my earlier expressed concerns that this forum may be missing valuable results, observations, and ideas and experiences from the gay segment of this community. What's up guys?!

pif, thanks for your self-identification. I hope and encourage you to tell us your sexual life story, well the orientation development/realization aspects, in the Male Sexual Orientation Poll here: http://www.aneros.com/forum/male-sexual-orientation-here-t3204.html

How about you too EB? :wink:

our own stories, our shared journeys here together,
    common ground, common tissues, common issues, we are all reconnecting

artform
  • pif
    Hi Artform-
    I took the survery and posted a quick response on that poll.
    You sound like a very interesting person :)
  • :idea:
  • artformartform
    Thanks AW! :D

As with EB and pif, thanks for your self-identification. I hope and encourage you to tell us your sexual life story, well the orientation development/realization aspects, in the Male Sexual Orientation Poll here: http://www.aneros.com/forum/male-sexual-orientation-here-t3204.html

your candour has already made a great contribution, thanks, as would this

artform
  • straight!
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    artform said:

....... Hey EB81! :D And pif! :D

EB, thanks for bumping this and the related thread. IMHO, the fact that we don't hear from these gay Aneros users much if at all highlight my earlier expressed concerns that this forum may be missing valuable results, observations, and ideas and experiences from the gay segment of this community. What's up guys?! ....

artform

I echo (but not as eloquently) artform's feelings and concerns on this one. With over a decade of forum and support group work in the E.D. community, I learned long ago that gay and bi men usually offer the most accurate and constructive inputs to any discussion regarding the male bod and its GU components. They bring a distillation of common knowledge on most issues that affect us all. And for those issues that don't affect the str8 segment, the open exchange is always educational.

And, in some cases, it's the enlightenment of, "holy cow I have the same problem but I've been thinking about it in other terms or in a different context."

En toto, on E.D. and sexual performance issues I've learned far more from gays than from str8's.

Over the 3+ months I've been here, I feel something akin to what artform expressed. It perhaps shows most in the near absence of questions & discussion regarding use of the Aneros in partnered relationships. Lotsa g/f's and wives mentioned, few male partners save for a few from the U.K. I really doubt that the U.S. male population is more chaste than are the guys in the U.K. Perhaps just a bit shy.

So, to quote, "What's up guys?!"
  • ViggenViggen
    I am also gay.