Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How do you turn it off?
  • Wahawk
    Without going into great detail in terms of technique, by working with the Aneros, I was able to learn to achieve the Super O both with and without the Aneros. Although definitely mind blowing once I get it going, I have had a difficult time coming down from the stimulated state. Ejaculation only relieves the situation for a few minutes. In short, the sessions leave me with an agitated, insatiable sensation that lasts for well over a day. Although extremely easy to restart once stimulated, I find the after-effects unpleasant. However, the overall experience is quite addictive.

In general, the non-penile orgasms sort of remind me of a most intensely pleasurable version of the dry heaves. Although that seems to be a bit of a contraction, that is the best description I can provide to the uninitiated. I can prolong them until physical exhaustion – although the more intense I make them, the less-pleasant the after effects.

Is this just a physiological quirk on my part or have other people encountered this frustration?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Wahawk
    Without going into great detail in terms of technique, by working with the Aneros, I was able to learn to achieve the Super O both with and without the Aneros. Although definitely mind blowing once I get it going, I have had a difficult time coming down from the stimulated state. Ejaculation only relieves the situation for a few minutes. In short, the sessions leave me with an agitated, insatiable sensation that lasts for well over a day. Although extremely easy to restart once stimulated, I find the after-effects unpleasant. However, the overall experience is quite addictive.

In general, the non-penile orgasms sort of remind me of a most intensely pleasurable version of the dry heaves. Although that seems to be a bit of a contraction, that is the best description I can provide to the uninitiated. I can prolong them until physical exhaustion – although the more intense I make them, the less-pleasant the after effects.

Is this just a physiological quirk on my part or have other people encountered this frustration?

i agree that the experience is VERY addictive. i can hardly keep my mind on work during the day, simply because i am preoccupied with getting home and doing it all over again. i have also found that i cannot simply settle for any less than 3 sessions a day. during work and when i am not at home, i have noticed, also, that my body regularly spasms for the aneros even though it is not there. definitely seems to be some additive qualities that the body likes in this thing.
  • Pan
    I know I posted a reply to someone with a similiar problem somewhere in this forum but I can't remember where...

Anyway, what you're describing is actually a fairly common experience among people learning things like Tantra or Taoist Sexual Kung Fu. It's also frequently reported by people learning a similiar multiple orgasm technique called KSMO or Key Sound Multiple Orgasm.

My wife and I have been practicing KSMO together for over 5 years, and we occasionally experience a strong sense of ungroundedness after our sessions (it's gotten easier as time goes by). The best way I can describe it is an uncomfortable high. I have often found myself feeling like I'm stuck on a roller that was really fun at first but after awhile I just wanna get off! LOL.

Unfortunately, it's hard to give suggestions on how to deal with this phenomina because, in my opinion, it probably requires long discussions about Kundalini energy and such. But to put it simply, this kind of problem is usually just a matter of too much stimulation too soon. Which is why most traditional Tantra books have so many long, drawn out breathing exercises and meditations before they give you the good stuff. They want people to be prepared every step of the way just in case.

Of course, the Aneros is a little more direct than Tantra, so it makes sense that some people will find themselves feeling overstimulated sooner than they would prefer.

So without getting all new-agey, the best quick-fix suggestions I can offer is to make sure you have a large meal ready to eat as soon as you finish your session. Over the years, my wife and I have found that eating a heavy dish like bread, cheese, pasta, or meat after a session is the simplest way to come down from intense sessions. If you enjoy a good beer, I would also suggest that Guiness Stout can be a great help as well.

You might also consider herbal teas like Valerian, which can be wonderfully soothing and grounding if you don't care for alcohol.

Other than that, just take things slow, and remember to pause, relax, and breathe occasionally throughout your sessions. Consider reducing the amount of time you spend using the Aneros in each session for now, just until you feel more accustomed to the experience. After all, now that you have the key to multiple orgasms, you don't have to try to fit them all into one session!

Also, if you're so inclined, you might find things like Yoga, Tai Chi or Chi Gung helpful. They often make these kinds of transitions a lot smoother.

Hope that helps.

• Roger
    Wahawk,

I had a very similar experience. I very quickly was able to have Super-Os both with and without the Aneros. I could have a Super-O anywhere, anytime practically just by thinking about it. It was pretty bewildering, overwhelming and a bit scary. What really helped me was laying off the Aneros for a few days and then really just trying to relax and focus my attention inwards during my sessions. This worked. I've found that my Super-O experience is constantly changing, and that each session is one of discovery. The more I use it, the 'deeper' the feelings become. I find that the more passive and receptive I am and the less I try to rush to a Super-O, the more pleasurable and centering the experience is.

Pan's advise is good. He helped calm me down under similar circumstances. Now that you've found this ability, you'll have it for the rest of your life. There's plenty of time to take it slow and explore the nuances.

Have Fun!
  • zanebluezaneblue
    I have the female version of this. I have spontaneous multiple vaginal orgasms, which are quite addictive, but of course sometimes you have to come down. I've picked up some tips since I've been this way for a few years.

Heavy meals are good, or simply an all starch meal--raises serotonin. Other things that raise serotonin--a cup of coffee or tea. If you really need to be functional with no spontaneous orgasms whatsoever, a product called Deferol works for me.

Avoid driving anywhere--the vibrations can trigger the orgasms.
  • nino
    wahawk and others,

I have been patiently waiting on the sidelines for this type of discussion, becuase I wanted to see if anyone came to the same conclusions / experiences as I did. And Pan, you did. My experience with this did come from spiritual practice and I strongly suspected that key sound multiples and aneros inevitably were also paths to the same place.

Anyway... good advice given so far... I just am adding...

That I agree with Pan, this sounds like the Kundalini...

here is a link that might give some insight to the correlation between prostate stimulation and awakening Kundalini. This is the highest gift! you might find learning about Kundalini helpful to you as sometimes it can be overwhelming and not seem like a gift. I know what you are talking about of that feeling of dry heaves yet unbelievable pleasure. People have spent their whole lifes searching for this (from a spiritual perspective) so you are truly blessed and there are a lot of resources available on this topic, for example:

http://www.kundalinisupportnetwork.com/index.html

Anyway, here is the link relating prostate and Kundalini in a Tantric tradition...

http://www.goddesstemple.com/ceremonies/male.htm

What I have found happens and can make things unpleasant afterwords is that this energy starts processing tons of stuff that has kept you from this bliss in the first place (is the simplest way I can explain it) of course it can seem quite scary as well. I would advise you to lay off the aneros until you have learned more about what is happening and you are able to better integrate it in your life in a way you can handle. This gets into deeper ego / id type shit than the best psychologist couldn't even begin to handle. You can ASK your inner self or whatever belief in a higher presence you might have to SLOW things down. Short of that, eat lots of meat and the other ideas here. Probably find a lot more if you look into Kundalini.

best of luck to you!

nino
  • zanebluezaneblue
    Yes, it does seem to change your whole life.
  • Wahawk
    I appreciate all the valuable insights. All seem to work to some degree. I have taken to finishing a day's activities, that is multiple sessions, with a vibrator release. That seems to numb some of the nerves involved and also reflects the full spectrum of caveats involving why users should avoid vibrators to initiate the cycle.

Another key point, which some of you already posted: More is not always better, there definitely is too much of a good thing. Shorter sessions defintely help this issue.
  • BusterBuster
    Wahawk,

It has been awhile since you mentioned that you are having a hard time turning it off. I am curious to know how that is going if you dont mind sharing some more.

Thank you.

Buster