Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

male breast orgasm
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

i followed a link that mmmniple gave us in the "Toys for Nipple Stimulation?" thread to a yahoo group about nipple orgasm:

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/nipple_orgasm

it is nice to see other groups out there that are tackling subjects like ours.

anyway, there is a post there about male "breast orgasms."

i tried it and it was really nice. here is what i did:

- (listened to brainsync's ecstasy)
    - on back knees up and bent
    - gentle light nipple stim to wake em up
    - crossed arms and deeply caressed and fondled my "breasts" like i would a woman

very quickly i became very aroused. it felt wonderful. then the feelings became too much, my penis stiffened all out, i moaned and came wonderfully (non-ejaculatory).

the best part was that while i was coming my arms passionately embraced my whole chest while my hands continued to grasp at my breasts, like an intense lover's embrace.

i had beginners luck. i tried for a good hour to have another one but no luck.

it was definitely a very special experience, way deeper than nipple orgasm. part of it was the gender bending part, which was that i was both making love to a woman and feeling it too. based on that., women are definitely lucky to have breasts.

all you guys who are into nipple stim, you really have to try this. i would love to hear reports. (solo, or partnered, hetero or homo.)

darwin
  • Geist
    Hi Darwin.

Is there anything that doesn't give you orgasms? I'm constantly in awe of your discovery of new orgasmic techniques. It's great!

I have been trying nipple stimulation over the last month or so, and found it fantastic. It's brought my orgasms to new heights.

A couple weeks ago I tried the Brainsync Ecstasy while stimulating my nipples, not really expecting anything much to happen, but after about 10 minutes it felt like a switch had gone off in my body, or I 'entered' some new part of myself (stupid as it sounds), and I started getting very aroused. Unfortunately my ancient CD player started skipping like mad at that point so my concentration got shot to bits, but it was still really exciting to find out I could generate this arousal.

Then last night I found out I could take myself to the brink of orgasm while masturbating normally, and then climax from nipple stimulation alone!

Will definitely try this 'breast orgasm', and look into this Yahoo! group.
  • Ashlen

Is there anything that doesn't give you orgasms? I'm constantly in awe of your discovery of new orgasmic techniques. It's great!

Seriously, sheesh :lol:

I just hope I can reach that level in a few years.

Going to give the new exercise a try later tonight, sounds like fun.
  • darwindarwin

yeah, i know it does seem a bit crazy. i'm an easy lay, aren't i?

i think the thing is that, indeed, once you can do the basic trick of having non-ejaculatory orgasms, particularly w/o the aneros, then you can do it all kinds of ways, and what distinguishes them are not that they can give you orgasms, but, the beauty of the differences between them

darwin
  • Darwin, who successfully tried my breast orgasm technique and hit the jackpot the first time, told me about this group. I encourage those of you who are interested in experimenting with breast and nipple orgasm to join my group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/. You will find lots of posts on nipple and breast orgasm there, and we would welcome hearing about your own experiences!
  • darwindarwin
    Wuerstchen-

glad to see you over here.

if you feel like it, how about you tell us how you made your discoveries.

[edit: well, i just saw that you did already, before i even sent this post]

darwin
  • mog
    >I think the thing is that, indeed, once you can do the basic trick of having non-ejaculatory orgasms, particularly w/o the aneros, then you can do it all kinds of ways, and what distinguishes them are not that they can give you orgasms, but, the beauty of the differences between them<<br />
    I agree entirely with that, Darwin! I’ve been exploring hands-off KSMO multiples (without Aneros) for a couple of years and during that time they have become semi-continuous, more and more mesmerisingly intense, profound and sweet, and easier and quicker to trigger.

Yes, the nipples are pretty good at triggering orgasm, but, like you, I find that when I’m really high there are so many other parts – armpits, thighs, stomach, sides of rib cage…………

But worthy of special mention is the inner surface of my elbow joints. With arms spread out wide, and during the arousal phase just before the orgasm starts, they become hyper-sensitive and cry out to be touched.

For sheer excruciating orgasmic sensation my port one scores slightly over the starboard. Just a light touch sends me stratospheric, and as I prefer to be alone and lie motionless during my sessions I arrange the bed clothing to rest gently on those areas. That serves quite well.

Boy – what would it be like to have it done for me! (No volunteers, thank you)!
  • Just wanted to say 'Thanks', Darwin, for posting this comment on breast orgasm and the link to my group on nipple/breast orgasm. I am really gratified to have introduced an orgasm virtuoso like you to this extraordinary, transcendent form of erotic pleasure. Thanks to you, my nipple orgasm group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/) has added around 50 new members in the last week.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    I should mention, for an FYI, that too much nipple stimulation will stimulate prolactin production, causing dopamine to drop and libido to drop. Just a mild caution to not overdo.
  • zaneblue said:

I should mention, for an FYI, that too much nipple stimulation will stimulate prolactin production, causing dopamine to drop and libido to drop. Just a mild caution to not overdo.

Really? I haven't heard that. I can't say that's it's something I have noticed, i.e. a drop in my libido. But thanks for the info!
  • darwindarwin
    i wonder if that applied more to women than men

darwin
  • zaneblue said:

Zaneblue is right-on about this, it just recently happened to me.

About four months back (close to the same time that I bought my first Aneros) I got heavy into nipple stimulation. Over the past four months I bet I spent, on average, 2.5-hours per day vacuum pumping and stimulating my nipples. (It felt SO damn good)! Almost immediately after I started on my nipple stim kick the wife and I noticed that I had trouble “getting it up” when we wanted to have sex. So what did I do? More nipple stim! That’s right, more nipple stim. My thinking was that nipple stim always gave me a nice erection, so the path to better erections in bed HAD to be through increased nipple stim. WRONG! The “having trouble getting it up” turned into “not getting it up whatsoever.” :cry: Even tried ED meds, but they were of no help in this particular situation.

What finally did help was a Google search that turned up the fact that nipple stimulation causes the pituitary gland to secrete prolactin, and then a search of the Aneros forum for the word “prolactin” turned up this particular thread with Zaneblue’s warning that prolactin is a libido killer. So I stopped the nipple stim and BINGO, I’m able to “get it up” again.

Zaneblue, you’re a lifesaver! :D

SWW
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    Any other people with a similar experience?
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    zaneblue said:

Whoops, thanks for the heads up. Sounds like 'limp-dick city' in the making.

Hmm, mental note, have the Quadmix formula beefed up a bit. :cool:

NuBe09
    -----------------
    Life is short. East dessert first!
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen

About four months back (close to the same time that I bought my first Aneros) I got heavy into nipple stimulation. Over the past four months I bet I spent, on average, 2.5-hours per day vacuum pumping and stimulating my nipples. (It felt SO damn good)! Almost immediately after I started on my nipple stim kick the wife and I noticed that I had trouble “getting it up” when we wanted to have sex. So what did I do? More nipple stim! That’s right, more nipple stim. My thinking was that nipple stim always gave me a nice erection, so the path to better erections in bed HAD to be through increased nipple stim. WRONG! The “having trouble getting it up” turned into “not getting it up whatsoever.” :cry: Even tried ED meds, but they were of no help in this particular situation.

What finally did help was a Google search that turned up the fact that nipple stimulation causes the pituitary gland to secrete prolactin, and then a search of the Aneros forum for the word “prolactin” turned up this particular thread with Zaneblue’s warning that prolactin is a libido killer. So I stopped the nipple stim and BINGO, I’m able to “get it up” again.

SWW

SWW, even I, as the resident nipple guru, have never stimulated my nips 2.5 hours per day. I note that Zaneblue talks about excessive nipple stimulation and 2.5 hours would certainly seem to qualify as 'excessive.' On a good day, if I am relaxed and focused, I can have a nipple orgasm after only 5 minutes of nipple stimulation. And on days when I am in a groove, I probably stimulate my nipples for a maximum of one hour. When I have sex with my wife, she probably works them for no more than a total of twenty minutes, unless I beg her not to stop!

I would hate to see guys scared away from this form of ecstasy out of anxiety over erectile function. And far from reducing my libido, nipple orgasm usually leaves me ready for more nipple orgasms.
  • Wuerstchen,

Yeah, I seem to have a bad habit of overdoing things…particularly things that feel sooooo good. :D Anyway, I’m gonna’ take a nipple stim break for a month or so, and then get back into it on a smaller scale.

SWW
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    SWW, it would be terrible if you renounced the unique ecstasies of nipple pleasure. Moderation in all things, even nipple pleasure, is the wise course! This can be difficult, since as you have no doubt discovered, the nipples, unlike the penis, remain ever responsive to stimulation, even after nipple orgasm.

When my schedule allows it (I work at home most days) I try to have at least two multiple nipple/breast orgasms every day, but the actual time I spend stimulating my nipples is probably no more than half an hour per day.
  • Wuerstchen,

The actual time I spent stimulating my nipples with my fingers / thumbs wasn't that much, about the same as what you mention. I'm pretty sure it was the excessive time I spent fooling around with various suction devices that did the deed.

I'm not giving up on the nipple stim...just taking a short break.

SWW
  • marmot
    I've had a similar problem from too much nipple stimulation. It just feels so terribly good, I can't keep from stimulating them many times a day for up to a half hour at a time. I have repeated multiple orgasms. I think I'm like the rat with an electrode in the pleasure center of its brain.

I began having difficulty getting and maintaining an erection, and even more interesting, I began loosing sensation on the glans of my penis. Playing with my penis wasn't even pleasurable - it was a big zero! I had a moderate loss of libido, but it may have been from the psychological impact of my broken dick. On the other hand, a few light brushes of my nipples had me in Orgasm City!

I assumed this was probably from excessive prolactin production, so I cold-turkeyed and stopped all nipple stimulation but did regular penile stimulation. It took about ten days for my penis to return to normal sensations and erotic arousal.

I have a theory that this is not from prolactin. Prolactin is responsible for the refractory period and generally exerts an effect for anywhere from less than an hour to rarely longer than a day. I think that what is happening is "rewiring" in the brain - the same as we see with Aneros. Only I think this rewiring links erotic nerves in the nipples to the site in the brain that erotic nerves from the penis usually link to. Evidence for this cross-connection is the phenomenon of breast stimulation being felt in the prostate, penis and anus. There are no nerves which run from the nipples to that area. It is a cross-connection in the brain. I think with prolonged nipple stimulation and less frequent penile stimulation, the nerves from the penis no longer have as many connections as they previously did, and the site of the penis nerves may now be occupied with nipple nerves. The fact that it took ten days to correct this indicates to me that there is new neural linking occuring.

As a further test of my theory, I went back to frequent nipple stimulation - not at all difficult to do, as it is more pleaurable than penile stimulation, but my partner doesn't understand my limp dick. Sure enough, the glans became insensitive, and I couldn't get an erection, even when I was very stimulated. It took about two weeks for this to happen. Another ten days without nipple stimulation but a lot of penile pleasure put everything back to normal again.

Currently I'm stroking the middle path - a tiny but delicious portion of nipple pleasure, but mostly penile favors. After about ten days of this, both systems seem to be working very well.

So, for those of us who are nipple addicts to the degree that it disrupts penile functioning, moderation seems to be the answer.

Marmot
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    What an interesting post, Marmot! After years of nipple stimulation and nipple orgasm, my penis seems pretty dull. But then again, even at its peak it never felt as good from manual stimulation as my nipples did. Because of vaginal discomfort due to menopause, my wife and I don't have intercourse anymore, so erections are not an issue. But my penis, almost insensate to my own touch, is extremely sensitive to her oral pleasuring of it. She usually works a nipple or two while she does it, but absent that the penis is still super-responsive when she licks or sucks it.

After reading your post I am tempted to perform an experiment similar to your own. I might also add that when I go a week or so without nipple stimulation it takes a while to wake them up.
  • Hi Marmot110,

Now that you mention it I did notice a slight decrease in pecker sensitivity, but I had no trouble masturbating…. the real problem occurred when the wife and I went to “get it on.” I attribute this to the fact that just prior to our sessions I had used a vacuum device on both nipples…. pulling them out for maximum sensitivity. (It felt pretty darn good dragging my hard nipples across various parts of my wife’s anatomy, but was certainly no fun when my pecker wouldn’t cooperate when the time came). I wonder what the time lag is between nipple stimulation and/or nipple suction and prolactin production. Seconds, minutes, or hours? I know that within 36 hours of quitting nipple stim my pecker’s ability to come to attention with the wife had definitely improved, not 100%, but it had improved nonetheless.

I like you theory about erotic nerve rewiring, when I first noticed something was amiss with wicked Willy the same thought crossed my mind. I know the pleasure I was receiving from nipple stim was much greater (and much more frequent) that what I received from penis stim… guess my nerves were being short-circuited. As you, I’m now devoting more time to my penis and less time to my nipples.

One would think that after 66 years I’d have finally learned about moderation. :roll:

SWW
  • DeepDeep
    Hi guys, this thread has turned an interesting corner. Very interesting. I notice you guys haven't mention the Aneros and nipple stim together, what effect do you think the Aneros has on this 'rewiring' of nerves? I mostly stimulate my nipples with the Aneros inserted as this provides the most pleasure.

My penis is extremely sensitive and could stand to lose some of its sensitivity. I wonder if I should play with my nipples a lot more..
  • plantation
    I too wonder if the stimulation nipple does not disrupt(perturb) the cablage aneros??
  • marmot
    I think Aneros is a third origin of erotic wiring. We all know how it takes awhile for the "rewiring" to happen. I find that if I absent myself from Aneros as well as "Anerosless" activity for a few weeks, it takes a few sessions to get the sensitivity back. The same is true of my nipples. So I guess I should revise my original recommendation and advise that we keep all three areas regularly stimulated.

When all three areas are fully alive, they seem to augment each other. Nipple stimulation enhances both penile as well as Aneros-related (or prostate) erotic pleasure. In fact, nipple stimulation can put me over the top with the Aneros. Aneros enhances penile pleasure (although that is not its function, and many of us do not do the two together). I think penile stimulation overwealms Aneros sensations and dulls them. I'm not sure if Aneros or penile stimulation enhances nipple sensitivity. I'll have to study that. I know that when my penis is highly stimulated my nipples become erect and sensitive.

Anyway, all of this seems to point to a central place in the brain where these erotic connections interact, and how often we use the peripheral peripheral organs influences the strentth of their central stimulation

Marmot
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    Stimulated by Marmot's longer post yesterday, I reported that my penis had grown dull. The various posts around this topic inspired me to spend some quality time with this shamefully neglected organ, and I was happy to discover that it is not dull at all. Still, after a couple of intensely pleasurable sessions of fondling, but without bringing it to orgasm, I switched to my nipples, and had a nipple orgasm in three or four minutes, followed by four distinct waves of breast orgasm. And 15 minutes later I repeated the process--something that never happens with direct penile stimulation. I think it was above all this capacity for repeated multiple orgasms that converted me to the nipple as my primary source of erotic pleasure.
  • plantation
    I it is since I prarique the stimulation of the prostate that it woke my nipple otherwise anything before has my nipple have you an explanation has sela thank you? : :?:
  • I found the answer to my question about the time lag between nipple stimulation and prolactin production…at least as it applies to nursing women. The book: “Breastfeeding” by Patricia Stuart-Macadam and Katherine A. Dettwyler.

On page 312 is a graph comparing nursing time to prolactin levels. The graph covers an approximately 9-hour time period during which three, approximately 40-minute nursing episodes occurred. Within minutes of the baby “latching on” prolactin levels begin to rise, and keep rising until the baby stops nursing. When the baby stops nursing prolactin levels slowly fall until the next nursing episode begins.

First nursing episode…
    Beginning prolactin level: 40 ng/ml (nanogram/milliliter).
    Ending prolactin level: 120 ng/ml

Second nursing episode (about 2-hours between episodes)…
    Beginning prolactin level: 35 ng/ml
    Ending prolactin level: 140 ng/ml

Third nursing episode (about 2-hours between episodes)…
    Beginning prolactin level: 40 ng/ml
    Ending prolactin level: 190 ng/ml

Now I realize us males doing our nipple stimulation may be different, but I imagine, in general, the above scenario will be followed. Note that the above prolactin data is for one baby, if both nipples were being suckled at the same time prolactin levels would shoot up even further… close to double from what I’ve read.

And now yet another question…. how soon after prolactin levels have returned to normal will the male’s libido return to normal?

Comments (or criticism) anyone?

SWW
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Re: Nip stim increases Prolactin
    darwin said:

i wonder if that applied more to women than men

darwin

No, male and female pituitaries aren't that much different. The difference is that Women with progesterone and estrogen surplusses lactate. For males, Prolactin is the 'take down' agent that supports refractory. I have no clue if a non-ejaculatory orgasm triggers a prolactin surge (ask me in 2010). :laughing: But when I stick an Aneros in my butt I know that either my nitric oxide output is suppressed or my PDE5 production is sky-high. Something is afoot, pituitary wise. I also know that after an Aneros session my PDE5 level drops, just as though I'd taken an ED med.

We get into this in the ED support groups quite frequently. Experts are the 'hormone guys' in . There are plenty of Prolactin agonists available and some are quite reasonable.

http://pituitary.mgh.harvard.edu/e-s-962.htm

That said, I don't encourage anyone to fight one endocrine agent with another.

hth

NuBe09
    Life is short -- eat dessert first!
  • rumelrumel
    Guys,

You sure know how to make a guy stop and think. Since I’ve been a member of this Forum, I feel like I’m back in college taking a class in bio-chemistry try to learn the functions of all these compounds, testosterone, progesterone, estrogen, serotonin, dopamine, prolactin, oxytocin and now PDE5. My goodness it is such an extended education I’m getting just being a part of this.

Thanks for all this great info. Keep it coming. I make actually gain an I.Q. point or two.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Male Lactation:

Rather convoluted piece of writing but these are the basics, a bunch of second-hand anecdotes and some 'sea-stories.'

< http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=Male%20lactation >

Personally I'm not sweating it. I've found that my own nips (dormant for over seven decades) have erectile tissue that's quite nice and sensitive. They're not exactly virgin territory as a running jersey used to irritate them. However the current D2P ratio looks AOK and in a few sessions, I'll give mama a job that I suspect she understands better than I. (I've never received better than a B- in nipple work!

NuBe09 :o
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello newbie2009, :)

That link was both fascinating and creepy to read. Whether there is any truth to it I found the following line quite interesting:

1. Believe in lactation. Males should try to imagine their nipples producing milk. Often, a rhythm of doing this works, modeled after the feeding times of a normal wet nurse.

I'm gonna go out on a limb now...

Believe in super orgasms. Males should try to imagine the feeling of having super orgasms. Envisioning the incredible pleasure from multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms during their Aneros sessions.

Sorry for going a little off topic.
    But does anyone think this is an important part of achieving super orgasms?

To get on topic again.
    Is it possible that nipple play during a session can get in the way? My point being that sometimes the pleasure from stimulating my nipples is more pleasurable that what I feel in my pelvic area. To the point where it gets difficult to concentrate on whatever subtle pleasures are being generated in my prostate and anus from my Progasm. I find my concentration divided between the two. Any thoughts? Thanks

Love_is
  • Love_is wrote:
    Believe in super orgasms. Males should try to imagine the feeling of having super orgasms. Envisioning the incredible pleasure from multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms during their Aneros sessions.

My 2-cents… Only thing is that if one hasn’t experienced a super orgasm then he really has no idea what feeling he should be envisioning.

Love_is wrote:
    Is it possible that nipple play during a session can get in the way? My point being that sometimes the pleasure from stimulating my nipples is more pleasurable that what I feel in my pelvic area. To the point where it gets difficult to concentrate on whatever subtle pleasures are being generated in my prostate and anus from my Progasm. I find my concentration divided between the two. Any thoughts?

Don’t know about anyone else, but for me nipple play too early in a session tends to “short circuit” that session. But once the session is well under way and I’m experiencing that “incredible, euphoric, erotic, heart-racing, panting, moaning, whimpering, laughing, toe curling, deep down inside of me pleasure feeling” nipple play starts to take on a life of its own. So yes, Love_is, nipple play can get in the way if initiated too early in a session.

SWW

PS: I'm not really happy with how I worded this post, but it'll have to do.
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    :shock: :oops:
  • Some AMAZING information here. I think I'm just the opposite though?

My inability to "get it up" on a moment's notice is age related. (I'm 66, probably double and then some your age, AW. Enjoy those instant and massive boners while you can).

I am going to try not to stimulate my nipples for a few weeks and see what happens.

Good luck with that! (I'm trying it as we speak and keep falling off the wagon. But I HAVE cut back)!

SWW
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Love_is said:

....... My point being that sometimes the pleasure from stimulating my nipples is more pleasurable that what I feel in my pelvic area. To the point where it gets difficult to concentrate on whatever subtle pleasures are being generated in my prostate and anus from my Progasm. I find my concentration divided between the two. Any thoughts? Thanks ...

Love_is

Short answer, Ditto.

My cut. Overpowering. The nip stim is totally overpowering the prostate-stim. But, if I could get my finger nails directly on my prostate, it might be a tie. My nips are as close to virgin as they come.

From here on out my personal grooming takes a new turn. Finger nails will be trimmed much shorter. (Hmmm, I've always wondered why some guys seem compulsive about keeping their nails very short. DUH ! )

Until this morning I thought that the clothespin and paper-clip people were some sort of wackos.

Perhaps it takes the Aneros to light the nip-fire. Donno.

NuBe09
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    For AW and SWW -- since you're rewired, you know the orgasm you're headed for and follow the correct road signs to get there and if you miss a roadsign, you know to not fall into potholes. Like Darwin, nip-stim and p-stim are just two different on-ramps to the same highway -- and in Darwin's case, it's an Autobahn.

For those of us still playing Monkey Football, the cues arising from p-stim and nip-stim seem quite different and we don't see the common ground between them. My first nip-stim efforts have been very, out-of-control. This is much like I got from what I now call, "vigorous masturbation of my prostate" several sessions ago.

As SWW might say, I don't produce 'cat scratch' erections unless I'm very well rested and highly stimulated or have taken an ED med.
    ------------------------------ ---------------------------- --------------------------

Here's whahoppen yesterday and today and how I think I'll proceed.

First, I'm not rewired. Probably a work in progress at about the 20-30% completion point (and going slower since I'm having a heluva lot of fun catching up with 60 missed years of anal play.) Second, I'm still on the compulsive side of the fence -- not yet ready to just to do "a Darwin" and allow the orgasm to come to me. (Side note -- don't take someone like Darwin up on racquetball. That sort of guy will make things come to him and run your ass all over the court.)

Yesterday I did two separate Helix sessions. Each failed early when I ejected the Helix, nvoluntarily. On the second session, I did my first serious nipple stim (Aside for some wear and tear a decade ago from a running singlet, these babies are virgin territory !) With the Helix in place I got both nips erect within two seconds of first touch. Amazing!!! (A later check the following day confirmed that speed of erection. With no Arenos, the time stretchs out to about 15-20 seconds.) This confirms for me what other posters have said about the connection between the nips and the prostate. It agrees with decades of 'studying' female nips as a direct path to the g-spot. Yesterday's nip-stim was definitely exciting and it was faster to get me panting than any prostate stim I've done to date. The nip-stim was early in the Helix session so I didn't get a chance for an encore.

After two involuntary Helix ejections in one day, I broke into the Father's Day present to see if I'd do better with a Progasm. That's a separate report but the bottom line is that the Dame "P" is a slower moving critter and easier to control in situations which would eject a smaller Aneros. I spent a full two hours with Lady-P and had two nipple stim evolutions. Going along with SWW's post, the first was light years better than the second. So, a single nip-stim, late in the Aneros session is where I'll go in the future.

Plenty of panting and sweating. No erection (however I do not erect with an Aneros inserted -- other than an occasional "anticipation-chubby" just before insertion.) The response to the nip-stim was pretty much pre-orgasmic, perhaps 30% of the way up the hill. (My best with Aneros is about 50-60%). Anyway, the Progasm session was a winner and very educational. The most pre-cum I'd produced in years (until, see below). Lotsa lube leakage but I was also on my first go with Shea Butter and had overdone on tool lube.

Got tired and called it quits with an intent to wait a few days, do a couple of Helix sessions then a Progasm session, all spread over two or three days.

After a short nap and a couple of hours telecommuting, I got the urge to do some more nipple stim. (Why? I don't know but it was a very purposeful call from within.) So curled up in a warm spot and, sans Aneros, lit up my nips. They screamed for more. No doubt that there was an orgasm shouting for release but I wasn't wired to make that happen. On two compulsive tries to climb the hill I was total sweat and desire. Through the tee-shirt or inside it I was struggling to assess how much pain I wanted and I'd swap back and forth between inside and outside the shirt. This is from a guy who's tried BDSM a couple of times and has always turned his back on it.

Anyway, after maybe 10 minutes time, I was half way up the hill and edging with panic. Still limp dick but I was getting one of those very warm chubbys that says, "go nail something - anything."

More pre-cum than the prior day and more than the Progasm had shoved out earlier in the morning. No doubt anymore. The nips are hooked to something very close to the prostate. At that point I slipped through a quick burst of T-Org and lapsed into massive belching of semen all over the place. (Note to the under 45 crowd -- us old guys don't shoot very far.) Nary a touch of the Glans through any of this save to check my pre-cum for consistency-- and that was well before I was on my way up the hill.

So, p-stim-- no erection.
    Nip-stim -- AW says erect and I'm seeing warm chubby.
    Both of us orgasm. the wired one dry, the unwired one goes wet.

Here's what I'm not sure about. I've felt that erections are probably suppressed during an Aneros session by pressure on the sweet spot by the p-tab. Whether that's a nerve block, acupressure along the meridian or some arterial restriction I don't know. Taking a PDE5 inhibitor will probably help define if there's minimal nitric oxide at work. I'll do that on the next Helix run. If that doesn't do it, I'll give Trimix a try. (It bypasses most of the neurochemical business and acts on the vascular tissue directly).

If Trimix works then it's an indicator that nitric oxide was suppressed and I'd guess that's the p-tab at work on the pudendal nerve. If Trimix doesn't work then we got a big arterial issue which we don't even think about right now!

Next is the nip thing. I had a warm chubby from nip-stim and AW reports a strong hardon (probably the same response -- just decades apart as SWW noted. Ah youth!

AW went into dry orgasm (he's rewired) and I went t-ejac (I'm not rewired.)

I want to try nip-stim after a good Progasm workout. And, another from a cold start--donno how long away from any action makes it a cold start. Any ideas?

That might show whether the remains of an Aneros session 'wash off' on the subsequent nip repsonses.

The questions to be answered or confirmed might look like:
    a. Will penis be mostly flaccid when Aneros is inserted during good nipple stim?
    b. If so, why?
    c. Same for wired and rewired?
    d. Will orgasm from nipple stim always be dry for the rewired among us?
    e. And if Aneros is not inserted, will penis go erect from nipple-stim.
    f. Will nipple stim lead to T-ejac for those who are not rewired?

Any thoughts?

Suggestions?

I have to give the old bod some recharge time and stretch these sessions out across several

days. I'd guess a project completion of a week from tomorrow. But, liking to be "under budget, ahead of schedule" I might make it by Sunday. 8)

Anyone else game?

NuBe09
    Life is short ... Eat dessert first!
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    Love_is said:

Is it possible that nipple play during a session can get in the way? My point being that sometimes the pleasure from stimulating my nipples is more pleasurable that what I feel in my pelvic area. To the point where it gets difficult to concentrate on whatever subtle pleasures are being generated in my prostate and anus from my Progasm. I find my concentration divided between the two. Any thoughts? Thanks

I don't use an aneros, but I occasionally enjoy taking a dildo into my anus and bringing myself to orgasm through thrusts of the dildo and nipple stimulation. But I have found I can rarely do both simultaneously. The stimulation of the anus detracts from the pleasure I feel in my nipples. It is similar to what you describe--a splitting of concentration.

I think this is why I don't care for 69, as exciting as it is an idea. I get more pleasure out of giving and receiving oral if only one person is giving and another receiving. On the other hand oral combined with nipple stimulation intensifies the pleasure.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    I've dwelt a bit on yesterday's final nip-stim session (aneros-out but only 2-3 hours after a Progasm session). My impression is that the final nip session reached well into my Dan Tien in a rather discomforting manner--sort of like an impending storm with dark turbulent clouds.

For Wuerstchen: Ever get anything like that?

I plan to follow the AW - Darwin - SWW line of thinking and use nip-stim only in the second half of Helix and Progasm sessions late this week.

I'll maintain a Dan Tien awareness. Might be a good roadsign along my path.

So much to do! Trim the fingernails !!! LOL

NuBe09
  • AW & NuBe09...

Your "I want to screw anything I can find" comments made me think of the late 50's song "Love Potion Number Nine." (The Clovers)

"She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink
    She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink"
    It smelled like turpentine and looked like India ink
    I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night
    I started kissin' everything in sight
    But when I kissed the cop down at 34th and Vine

He broke my little bottle of
    Love Potion Number Nine"

SWW
  • Hi NuBe09,

Finally, about your questions. (My experience)

a. Penis is mostly flaccid with Aneros inserted, but jumps to attention when nipple stim is added to the equation. Stop the stim and Willy also takes a break, resume the stim and Willy is back on the job standing at attention. Kinda’ like magic.
    b. There appears to be a direct connection between my nipples and my prostate, and possibly some other stuff “down there.”
    c. I’d have to say same for wired or rewired.
    d. Dunno, at this point in time they’re dry but ya’ never know what the future will bring.
    e. That’s a big 10-4, good buddy!
    f. In Wuerstchen’s case it has. (Lucky dog)!

You’re doing the same as me when I first discovered the Aneros, petal to the metal, session after session after session. If you find you’re not making any progress I suggest taking a few days off.

SWW
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Yeah, I'm off Aneros and Nips till later in the week. :) Think I'll stay with two Helix sessions and one Progasm session per week. The week I took off for the PSA test enabled some PC, Ab and anal muscle building to take place. PSA results came back today... 1.35 (less than a 10% increase over last year). Big Hoorah since I had five Helix sessions under my belt before that blood draw.

It took over 12 hours for nips to wilt and about 30 hours for them to quit 'calling.'

Woke twice last night with major body tremor.

Today, the bod feels like it had a dose of Valium (I like everyone I see and all the drivers on the freeway were nice this morning.)

If there was a major prolactin surge it didn't dampen my libido in the least -- still got industrial strength headhorns.

NuBe09
  • newbie2009newbie2009

Hi NuBe09,

You’re doing the same as me when I first discovered the Aneros, petal to the metal, session after session after session. If you find you’re not making any progress I suggest taking a few days off.

SWW

Guilty as charged.

Old saw.... "yes but I'm having so damn much fun!"

I tend to be Obsessive-Compulsive with any new sensuous tool that comes my way. That includes physical tools, new performance cars and new bedroom techniques. They all dump me into the O-C crevasse for a time.

Us O-C guys won't find the limits of the envelop until the Super-O brings us inner peace. We resemble a pin-ball machine...lotsa bumper hits. Meanwhile, as J4 says, we grind it out.

NuBe09
  • Fuzzy

The questions to be answered or confirmed might look like:
    a. Will penis be mostly flaccid when Aneros is inserted during good nipple stim?
    b. If so, why?
    c. Same for wired and rewired?
    d. Will orgasm from nipple stim always be dry for the rewired among us?
    e. And if Aneros is not inserted, will penis go erect from nipple-stim.
    f. Will nipple stim lead to T-ejac for those who are not rewired?

I'm no nipple or breast stim expert, and actually no aneros expert either, so I can't answer all these questions with absolute authority but I'll throw in my experiences anyway.
    I've not yet had any multiple or non-ejaculatory orgasms from use of aneros or from stimulating my nipples or breasts, but I've had some very nice experiences with them none the less.

a. I find that erections come and go during aneros sessions for me, but nipple stim does seem to bring them every time.
    b. As to why, I'm not sure.
    c. re-wired or not? I'm not really sure which I class as. I'm definitely somewhere along the re-wiring path, but perhaps not totally re-wired since the only orgasms I ever achieve are still ejaculatory ones resulting from direct penile stimulation.
    d. I haven't ever got there so I've got no data to report there.
    e. Yes, getting pleasure from my nipples always seems to get my penis going too.
    f. Again I can't say since I've never reached orgasm by this method.
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    A couple of months ago, following a nipple orgasm, I had three further orgasmic climaxes in succession by rubbing three distinct areas of the breast: first the area toward the middle of my chest, near the breastbone and above the horizontal axis between the nipples, then the area where the breast flattens into the rib cage, and, finally, about two inches outside the nipple, between the nipple and the armpit.

I have finally posted photos indicating these points in my nipple orgasm group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/. They are posted in a special album in the photo section, "Breast orgasm." I would love to hear from others who can duplicate this experience.

I have found that vigorous stimulation (rubbing) of the points shown in the photos produces further orgasms, usually 'rounder' and more intense than the nipple orgasm, and almost always results in ejaculations. These breast orgasms have become routine for me now, which means I always have at least three or four orgasms in any session. When I am really wired, I start a second cycle of rubbing these erogenous points, and have had up to five breast orgasms this way.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    :shock: 2.5 hours a day vacuum pumping! I'm surprised you didn't lactate! :lol:

Yes, I think a little nipple stimulation is a good thing, but was warning against exactly that sort of over-the-top approach. I think as long as men know how their bodies work, they can tweak it to get the results they want.
  • zaneblue said:

:shock: 2.5 hours a day vacuum pumping! I'm surprised you didn't lactate! :lol:

Yes, I think a little nipple stimulation is a good thing, but was warning against exactly that sort of over-the-top approach. I think as long as men know how their bodies work, they can tweak it to get the results they want.

Hi zaneblue,
    That seems to be the story of my life, every time I get into something new I tend to go overboard. Now that I know my limits I can stimulate accordingly.

BTW, any idea how long it takes for prolactin levels to return to normal upon stopping nipple stimulation?

Thanks,
    SWW
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    The last few sessions I have been bypassing the nipple orgasm and going for the multiple breast orgasm. I think I have mentioned this before. I bring myself close to orgasm by nip-stim and then when I get close, switch to massaging the full area of the breast. This feels indescribably wonderful. Because I have not yet had a nipple orgasm, the feeling in the breasts builds gradually and wondrously and then produces what seems like endless waves of round, whole body orgasms. Incredible.

Because they are so sensitive, the nipple orgasm is sharper, and although the real orgasm is going on in the penis/prostate region, that sharpness tends to dominate. With the breast orgasm the feelings of pleasure are more balanced, and I get a greater sense of release.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    Just a comment on breastfeeding--typically a mother nurses a baby at both breasts during a nursing session, to help with milk production (the more the breasts are drained, the more milk is produced).

I've posted before about my heart chakra orgasms. I am quite convinced that's how women are built to ejaculate energy, just as men ejaculate energy through a traditional orgasm.
  • Some people say there is a connection between the nipples and the prostate and that a "nipple orgasm" is actually a form of a prostate orgasm.
  • artformartform
    Thanks very much plantation for this article! :D :D :D

It is very interesting to see the same neuro/mind-game strategies as Aneros being applied by sex therapists and as clearly articulated! All the best with your aneros journey friend plantation!

So now we link Male Breast Orgasms with the Male Multiple Orgasms fine tuned through the Male Vagina Massage: your Mangina! See my blog! http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544

all the best delicate autonomic systems training all

artform