Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Dr.Erector prostate stimulator
  • nigmal
    Hi,
    Has anyone used the Dr.Erector prostate stimulator?
    Would you tell me your experience? I saw it on youtube. It looks like a good devise for prostate health. I am intertested to get one.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.drerector.com/?irndref=556078&sesspush=rh2fatifo7lumujcgg5po78j15&c=1&l=1&c=1&l=1
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I stumbled across this website some weeks back, I found the documentation on this device very confusing...does it provide electrical stim. or is it a vibrator on a stick? It's very hard to determine from the description given.

I think that Arctic Wolves was checking this one out. Perhaps he will post on it soon?

BF Mayfield
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    :roll:
  • hlaser99hlaser99

They say it's an e-stim. I guess we'll see when I get mine. I haven't received mine yet and I placed my order well over a week ago. They said if I don't receive it by tomorrow to contact them. So, I'll let you know how it goes once I have some time to play with it.

Very Interesting!

Let us know if it is a portable e-stim device or not and ,of course, if it actually
    works and how so???

Later, Hlaser99
  • darwindarwin
    it is a (perhaps clever) vibrator. this is from their site:

"Once you insert the Dr.Erector stimulator, the probe vibrates, affecting hard-to-reach muscles, nerve bundles, and the spinal nerve center, in order to relieve the pressure and pain caused by prostatitis. The pulse repetition frequency was created with human body tissue in mind, so the stimulator is gentle yet effective. "

(it would be very hard to pack a safe e-stim device into a small wand, especially at that price. compare w/ the Slightest Touch for example. most vibrators are as subtle as a jack hammer. i have always hoped for one which, as they say, is medically designed and gentle. looking forward to AW's report.)

darwin
  • plantation
    GOOD MORNING IN ALL I HAVE JUST ORDERED Dr. Erector prostate to stimulator I THINK THAT SHE MUST BE DEFINITELY??
  • nigmal
    I am going to order one as well after your good review.
  • anonymous
    Anyone receive theirs yet? Inquiring minds want a review.

I did notice one drawback... The battery is not user replaceable. It says you will get ~75 hours of use out of one.
    :shock:
  • plantation
    good morning has all I also ordered Dr. Erector one week ago and always nothing accepted I comrend no has my order they did not add expenses of strange harbour? :shock: I AM IN BELGIUM
  • GrandTiger
    Hello Plantation,

I always enjoy the challenge of interpreting your posts, but you've really got me this time :)

I think you are saying that it has not arrived yet, but they did not charge you extra for shipping to your Belgium address?

Best wishes,

GT
  • nigmal
    I think they don't have a good customer service. I've got the same message as Artic Wolves posted 2 days ago.
    :?
  • johntrevy
    AW, Just keep on at them. Threaten legal action. Just dont let them breathe. Either they will crack or deviler. hopefully the latter.
  • darwindarwin
    they should provide a tracking number.

if they can't do that, they are full of shit.

darwin
  • johntrevy
    The site does strike me as being dubious. Delivery times have NO mention on there. EVERY site i have ordered from has some kind of timeframe for delivery, or wether to expect a delay. The site in question has NONE of the above.
  • nigmal
    I did ask for a tracking number but there was no response.
  • plantation
    it is not normal in the payment with a card aims at the society one do not add expenses of delivery pay only the Dr. Erector? :x
    :idea:
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    A.W.,

So did it live up to it's name and produce an erection?

BF Mayfield
    :!:
  • plantation
    Hello has all I ressue not still my command(order) of the Dr. Erector to command(order) the ven in May 01st LIMITED COMPANY enerve me :twisted:
    :twisted:
  • plantation
    Hello I have just used my Dr to erector I find that it is fantastic it is a microscopic(tiny) E-ESTIM for sensations microscopic(tiny) prostate without danger I find that the Dr to erector has some future in front of him :idea: :idea:
  • darwindarwin
    excellent.

i ordered one. i guess i will have it june sometime.

darwin
    :o
  • plantation
    Rebonjour has my opinion(notice) one can use to erector during one hour without probleme :roll:
  • darwindarwin
    plantation-

i have no particular knowledge of e-stim, but, i would be careful using it for more than 30min.

the instructions say to avoid that. perhaps it is bad for the tissue?

darwin
  • Carolinaguy
    I'm curious to see if it will provide a heightened prelude to the Aneros or if it will dull the experience.
    It seems nobody here does anything for only 30 minutes!

:shock:
  • nigmal
    I've got mine last week. I did not read the manual before I used it the first time. I used it early in the morning for over 30 minutes. When I was driving to work, I could still feel the sensation. I don't know if it will do any harm for using more than 15 minutes.
  • hmmmm i dont think this one is for me.

I dont like the idea of electric shocks to such a delicate organ no matter how mild. The less than 30min suggestion is worrying! why say that unless it could be dangerous?
    That's the nature of any E-Stim. They say don't use it for extended periods of time but who listens to warnings these days? :lol: 8)
  • If you don't know they use an electric device that delivers a mild shock to horses. For collection of their sperm for breeding. I think these valuable horses they use it on, they wouldn't want to do damage to a horse worth millions of dollars. Just a thought
  • anonymous
    So I am at least the 3rd person with problems receiving this... :x

My original order, May 15:

Thank you for your interest in Dr.Erector devices.
    Your order is now sent to our delivery agent and will be dispatched soon.
    Should you have any questions, please contact us at http://www.drerector.com/contacts.php
    Our package does not include any printed manual as we are working hard to save the
    environment. Please use the online version that you can always find at:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/7600903/Dr-Erector-Portable-Electric-Stimulator-Instruction-Manual
    Thank you,
    Dr.Erector

So then I ask on May 19th of they can provide me with a tracking number, and I get this:

Dear Sir,
    There is no tracking information available as we use Air Mail delivery.
    --
    Thank you!
    Jane Stone
    Dr.Erector.Com

So then on May 26, I email them and said the item still has not arrived, then they reply and say this:

Dear Sir,
    Your order is expected to be already delivered.
    Please allow 2-3 business days more for the delivery.
    --
    Thank you!
    Jane Stone
    Dr.Erector.Com

So then on June 1st, I email them, and say the item has still not arrived, please advise, and they reply say this:

Dear Sir,
    We have sent a replacement unit as the initial delivery seems to be lost in transit. We appologize for the inconvenience.

:?:
    Can anybody that has actually received this tell me where it shipped from, and what the shipping method was?
    :?:
  • plantation
    I I ressue indeed him(it) and I live in Belgium I think that the company(society) is serieuse but we pay pa the delivery has the alore command(order) his(her,its) set a little of time(weather) but he(it) always arrives :?
    Hi, I went through the same process with them. I think this is standard operating procedure for them. I think it takes them longer to ship this small little thing. You'll be amazed at how small the package is when you receive and might be able to understand why it got lost. Good Luck!
  • anonymous

Hi, I went through the same process with them. I think this is standard operating procedure for them. I think it takes them longer to ship this small little thing. You'll be amazed at how small the package is when you receive and might be able to understand why it got lost. Good Luck!

Do you recall what shipper it comes in on, and where it came from?
  • darwindarwin
    i ordered mine on May 15th. it came today, with no correspondence with customer service.

it is shipped from Finland, i assume standard international mail.

it comes in small bubble wrap envelope.

it is not trackable.

darwin
  • darwindarwin
    by the way, here is a site that seems to be the actual developer of the device (drerector is a sales site), and which has the instructions available as .pdf

http://www.prostatech.com/

i'll probably give it a whirl tonight.

darwin
  • plantation
    Thank you darwin made have us your sensation apres several scéances thank you :o
  • darwindarwin

Thank you darwin made have us your sensation apres several scéances thank you :o

plantation, always fun to hear from you. i believe you said "give us a report after several sessions."

here is my report after one 1/2 hour session: great device!

it really helps you locate and sense your prostate. i found that 3 inches in was best for my body.

it gave very directed stimulation to the prostate. i had distinct prostate orgasms, plus my anus, rectum and whole body responded very strongly.

the stimulation does not feel electric. it just feels warm and very good.

so far, i think this is an excellent device, and may be very useful in awaking prostates to stimulation.

that said, i did not get a really pronounced erection response. that may be because i am rewired, and men who are not may do so. to me, this is not an important issue.

i am very much looking forward to using it again.

edit: what i did to insert was measure 3" on the unit, and grip it there w/ my finger and thumb. then i inserted all the way to that depth, and slowly pulled it out to find the right spot. this pull-out method avoids over insertion. because once it is in there, it is very hard to discern how much you are moving it in or out.

darwin
  • Taurus
    Hi,

I thought I'd give this thing a try as well since my Aneros sessions have been dismal at best. After ordering it I was reading the FAQ and was rather upset to see this thing doesn't have a very long life span. :shock:

Has anyone which owns this device investigated whether it may be possible to replace the battery?

If I really like the product I certainly don't want to be buying a new one every few months. If they are trying to ensure the longevity of their company they're on the right path. :?

Thanks

Taurus
    Hey Taurus, if you think about it they tell you not to use it too long. (30 minutes is the max I have gone). You shouldn't be using this daily either. I think you could go a whole year without having to replace it. :)
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Electrifying! Absolutely Electrifying !!! :shock: LOL
  • darwindarwin
    newbie2009, can you give us some more details please?

i am definitely hoping more guys (and women) get this product. i will be very interested to hear the collective observations about it.

i used it a second time, and it gets a definite wow! i think it may out-compete the slightest touch.

this time, i combined it w/ the peridise. i used the dr. erector for a 15 minute warm up, which was excellent, and then, after about a half hour of peridise, a 15 minute finale.

the finale was incredible. my ass was already alive from the peridise, but putting the e-stim back in kicked it into overdrive, and it was wracked with very strong pleasure contractions, plus my pelvis was bucking.

there is one thing i am a little wary of, and i wrote to the distributor to ask about it. i think Arctic Wolves alluded to this as well. in some positions in the rectum, the device seems to cause a kind of electric pain. like you would feel from a battery. it seems to come mostly if i put it too close to my anus. i really don't like that feeling, and have gotten a little shy of it. but, i am possibly imagining it, etc. i would like to hear from others on this.

of course, on the other hand, when positioned correctly it gives wonderful pleasure.

this time my dick definitely responded with a sustained maxed-out erection.

i am most curious if this device might help speed the training for newbies.

darwin
  • I read about this on www.drerector.com.