Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Buying Beginner Peridise Set in 30 minutes
  • MyTurn
    Hi,

I am getting ready to order the beginner periside set. I had hoped that the Progasm would sledgehammer the situation (no pleasure last night at all - I wasn't expecting Super-Os, by the way) but I guess it has to be done following a process, "the journey", etc.

I'm 6"4, so I hope its for my height. I am not expecting SUper-Os for a long time, just some pleasure would be good.

Anyway, I'm going to make the purchase today (possibly tomorrow), and just want to be sure that the model that I'm ordering is the one for men with, so far, no real response to other models.

Why does the set come as a 2pack?

What about it (except size) makes it a good starting model for those with no response to other models?

Is it a prostate massager like the rest or is it a different type of sexual toy?
  • darwindarwin
    MyTurn said:

(1) Why does the set come as a 2pack?

(2) What about it (except size) makes it a good starting model for those with no response to other models?

(3) Is it a prostate massager like the rest or is it a different type of sexual toy?

answers:
    (1) on the www.highisland.com site, all four are sold together. the idea is that you train on the largest, and when your muscles develop the ability to grip and move it, then you can graduate to the next smallest model. it is easier to train on the largest one because your muscles respond to its large presence. i guess HIH decided to package it differently on this site. but, the idea is the same. first you will train on the bigger one. then, once you respond well to it, move to the smaller one.

(2) it is designed to induce involuntary muscle action. this is similar to the aneros, but the peridise seems to be more efficient in doing so. it will train your ass to move itself.

(3) yes, it stimulates the prostate.

hope that helps.

good luck!

the *key* to the peridise is to be really relaxed. do your 15 min of relaxed deep breathing, and, then, focus on trying to keep your hole really relaxed. it will probably start trying to clench the peridise. let it, but, still keep it relaxed, and avoid the big clenches. they suppress the little flutters, which are what you want.

(be patient)

darwin
  • plantation
    big thank you Darwin for this nice explanation on the peridise therefore if I definitely understood they must begin with the biggest peridise?
    :?:
  • GrandTiger
    Yes Plantation, you are correct.

Best regards,

GT
  • MyTurn
    darwin said:

(3) yes, it stimulates the prostate.

darwin

Hi,

I was reading around the site before I had to leave - I was seconds away from buying the Peridise - when I saw a comment that the Peridise is more of an anal toy and only touches the prostate slightly. I even saw some percentages like 2-3%, or 10%.. wait:

rumel said:

nervetweak,

For me, I'd guestimate the pressure exerted on the prostate is no more than 10% the intensity of a MGX model. Obviously variations in mens anatomy will affect others differently.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3310&highlight=peridise+prostate

I'm really confused as to what to do now. Go for a model that does less for my prostate hoping to get MORE out of it? Since I can barely feel prostate contact with the real prostate massagers, me using a "slight" prostate massager (Peridise) will probably not even have the 10% contact that Rumel had.

Someone said that the Progasm is a sledgehammer to hammer in a nail, and some have had pleasure/Pwaves/etc with their first model (mgx, helix), so is it still possible that these can work for a so-far non-responsive guy, or is my only hope the Peridise?

Has the Peridise proved a waste of time for any non-responsive men?

Thanks. I'm just weighing things up before I jump in again. I will wait this one out, and maybe next payday, I will consider it.
  • darwindarwin
    myturn-

don't worry about how much the peridise does or does not contact the prostate. that is of secondary importance. what matters is getting your ass to move the device. the peridise is very good at training you on that. it *will* stimulate the prostate as part of it. but, that is secondary to it just feeling good moving around in there. you don't need what you think you need. what you need is involuntaries, first and foremost. that is like getting the bat to hit the ball. you can't aim for the right field pocket if you can't even hit the ball.

darwin
  • MyTurn
    Good advice. I will order the Peridise this month then. Thanks!