Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Why the Jock?
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Brand new, fresh caught guy. New to all this and am just gathering gear at this point. Should get started over the weekend or early next week.

Have been reading and checking out the videos. During one of the XTube videos (Red Beard d2000), a guy goes through the whole Aneros Instruction sequence (almost looked scripted but the twitches seemed legit). The guy was quite mobile.

The guy is wearing a Jock Strap. Why? Advantages? Disadvantages?

Wrong or right move for a beginner?

Thought it might be to avoid accidental or intentional penial contact. Do we need a chastity belt here?
    If so, would a roomy cup help?

nb09
  • darwindarwin
    i assume it is just what turns him on.

darwin
  • PolecatPolecat

During one of the XTube videos,

The guy is wearing a Jock Strap. Why?

Thought it might be to avoid accidental or intentional penial contact. Do we need a chastity belt here?

nb09

Why is he wearing a Jock Strap?

I thought it was for comic relief!

Paul
  • Hey I think jockstraps are hot! It might keep his balls and dick warm and in place and out of site to play with. Who knows?
  • Polecat said:

During one of the XTube videos,

The guy is wearing a Jock Strap. Why?

nb09

Why is he wearing a Jock Strap?

I thought it was for comic relief!

Paul

I realize that not all straight men want to see another man in a jockstrap but to each their own. It's a turn on to some people just like some straight men may like messing around with women's bras or panties when masturbating.
  • maybe it adjusts his package around in a way that helps expose his prostate better?