Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Forcing a BM. The downside to having G-spot up your arse
  • MyTurn
    Hi,

Although I'm glad that men have one, I find its location an inconvenience. I would compare this to a woman's inbuilt, conveniently placed G spot, but I want to keep this post focused.

I don't BM that much. Maybe once every 2-3 days. I don't know if this has improved after using the Aneros :shock:, because before, I'm pretty sure I could go 7 days or even more without BMing. Maybe I'm just more sensitive and aware of the slight feeling of when I need to go now, whereas before, it would sit there unaware?

The hygiene issue (enemizing, cleaning, etc) before a session isn't so much of a problem (still a time and privacy constraint though) because it doesn't need to take that long, but I just find the forcing of a BM so I can start Anerosing to be really inconvenient.

What happens when I want to use the Aneros during sex (if things progress that way)? Would I have to sit forcing a BM for 40 mins before cleaning for 15 mins, and then get in the mood? Maybe this "equivalates" to women who have the "inconvenience" of having to "warm up" for sex? Although my gf only needs a minute or two.

Are members here on a healthy diet such that they have a BM daily and it is out of the way come Aneros time? Back when I first Anerosed, I thought that my infrequent BMing would be an advantage - like, less of a clean-up of recent BM matter - but now I see that it is the opposite.

What do you do if you can't force a BM but really want to have a session?

I guess its fruite and fibre from now on, right?
  • Sparkie900
    Haha it took me half the post to understand what you meant by BM :? !

SEVEN DAYS?! Eek!!

Even 2-3 days is a little too much. You should definitely eat a lot more fibre than you currently are.

Do you have a slow metabolism? That could be the reason you are having such a long time between ''bms" (lol). I have a fast metabolism, and I go 2 times a day at least! I couldn't imagine not going for 3 days! I eat so much that I would probably explode if I did that haha.

Try and get a more regular bowel movement happening (once a day) and you'll feel heaps better.
  • helixbill
    Trying to 'force' a BM can cause hemorrhoids according to my doctor.

You only need to clean out your rectum before Aneros use, not your entire colon. It is more of a flush than an enema.

I use about 3 or 4 ounces of body temperature water and flush twice. Usually the second flush is mostly clear.

Buy a commercial enema such as Fleet, dump the contents of the enema, wash the bottle thoroughly, remove that little white check valve from the stem and refill with plain water. Lubricate the stem with Vaseline, sit on the commode, insert and squeeze. You will not completely empty the bottle but that is OK. Immediately expel the water and any feces in the rectum, refill bottle, and repeat.

This whole process takes about 2 or 3 minutes. You do not need to take an enema since it is not necessary to empty the colon.

You might want to do a little research on the anatomy of the colon and rectum and see what the difference is.

I would ask your doctor about the normal length of time between BM's. That could be perfectly normal for you and if it is not take his advice about what to do.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello MyTurn, :)

You definitely should not have to force a bowel out. And not having one for days is not a normal body response. It shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 minutes to finish moving your bowels. The more extreme alternative health experts feel that if you are not moving your bowels 3 times a day, you've got problems. For myself, 1 movement a day is the minimum where I still feel somewhat healthy. I've experienced constipation problems for many years now. So this is an issue near and dear to my heart. If you can increase your fiber intake through eating more raw fruits, vegetables and cooked whole grains, then this may help you. Most people have a difficult time doing so on a conventional diet of meat, bread, dairy, processed foods, and sugary junk food. It's even difficult for me as a vegan to achieve it. (I eat too much bread. Even if it is organic whole wheat.)

I supplement my diet with somewhere between a half tablespoon, to a full tablespoon of psyllium husk powder mixed thoroughly in water 2 to 3 times a day before a meal. (I don't measure exactly. I just use a eating tablespoon and eyeball it. Right now I use about a half.) And I completely move my bowels 2 to 3 times a day. It makes living much more pleasant and comfortable when I'm not bloated, cranky, and fatigued from constipation. Plus I find myself much more open to anal pleasure via the Aneros toys when I feel that I have completely emptied myself. If you do decide to try this, start with a small dosage, like maybe 1 teaspoon or less each time you take it to allow your body to become acclimated to it. Then over time you can increase the amount you take. And remember to drink plenty of water, as too much fiber and not enough water = constipation.

Now I'm not advocating adding fiber in your diet to replace eating healthy whole foods. But for some people like me, it helps to move things along in their natural order. All things must pass! :lol:

Love_is
  • Alana
    Hello My Turn,

As a proponent of Natural Health and nutritional consultant as well, keeping the Colon Clean should be is one of our important priorities.

There is NO Need to Force a Bowel Movement, or sit on the toilet for 40 minutes to have one either. This practice can produce Hemorrhoids (especially if you push down!)

THE EASY WAY to properly induce a BM is to sit on the toilet and with your stomach muscles, pull your belly button straight back toward your spine, pumping slowly-pulling in toward the spine, then release...pulling in, then release...etc. a few times.

This Naturally starts the peristaltic of the Colon and it automatically releases the Bowel Movement. Works every time.

We should all have at least 2 to 3 BM's per day. When you have a meal, it should be released 20mins to and hour after the meal. The average person carries 15 to 50lbs of filth in the colon without realizing it.

With the average diet, Western Medicine says, every 2 to 4 days is okay(?!). But think of a steak or chicken sitting on your kitchen counter for 3 days...yuck! That's what happens inside the colon.

The BM should be the size of your wrist and you should see the shape of the colon in the feces. If is is not that size, you are impacted, which can lead to all sorts of health issues including depression, and many other serious health issues due to the toxic fecal matter inside. The matter trapped in a tiny side wall of the colon, is so toxic if you ate 1 teaspoon, the poison could kill you.

It should be the consistency of puppy or baby poo, and light to medium brown in color. ( the darker or black means the material is extremely toxic, decayed, may be filled with parasites and fermented)

Smelly Gas means protein decay inside, Gas with no smell is decaying carbohydrates.

To increase BM's to a healthier level, you MUST drink lots of water 90oz at least per day. Also, Trader Joe's Organic Whole grain O's is tasty and gets you regular again.

Yes, you can do a healthy High Enema (suggested by Edgar Cayce years ago and it works) or seek a professional for a series of Colonics, to get you back on the healthy, natural bowel function.

...And yes, there is a Metaphysical/Spiritual meaning to this. When a person is impacted in the Colon, they tend to hold on to old thoughts, old thinking, non-constructive ideas, or feelings, that they Need to release.

In other post you spoke of getting over other issues, may I suggest finding an Ortho-molecular Psychiatrist (calling any Ortho-molecular Physician will have a list) that treats these issues, naturally with phenomenal results, really!

We all need to strive for a balance of Mind, Body and Soul in the best ways.

Here's to your greater Life enjoyment, in Every way.

'Alana'
  • darwindarwin
    myturn-

as all above indicate, your pattern seems not exactly healthy.

that said, there is NO REASON to force a bm or even clean out your rectum before aneros use.

they are optional.

if you don't have the urge to purge before using the aneros, you can just stuff it in w/o worries.

it will come out clean most if not all of the time.

darwin
  • MyTurn

Even 2-3 days is a little too much. You should definitely eat a lot more fibre than you currently are.

Do you have a slow metabolism?

Try and get a more regular bowel movement happening (once a day) and you'll feel heaps better.

2 times a day?! Wow. That would be such an inconvenience. Finding the time to go at work, plus, as an obsessive person, I easily use a roll of toilet paper, wiping afterwards, and now use wet cotton wool! I practically externally enema every time I go to the bathroom for a numero 2 (BM). I must have a slow metabolism. I have a slight beer-gut but I'm not fat.
  • MyTurn
    helixbill said:

Trying to 'force' a BM can cause hemorrhoids according to my doctor.

You only need to clean out your rectum before Aneros use, not your entire colon. It is more of a flush than an enema.

Buy a commercial enema such as Fleet, dump the contents of the enema, wash the bottle thoroughly, remove that little white check valve from the stem and refill with plain water. Lubricate the stem with Vaseline, sit on the commode, insert and squeeze. You will not completely empty the bottle but that is OK. Immediately expel the water and any feces in the rectum, refill bottle, and repeat.

This whole process takes about 2 or 3 minutes. You do not need to take an enema since it is not necessary to empty the colon.

You might want to do a little research on the anatomy of the colon and rectum and see what the difference is.

Hi, thanks for the advice on hemarroids.

I have looked online and I can't see the difference between rectum and colon, only that the rectum is a point near the anus, and the colon appears to be a tube leading to it. But the aneros will meet with the obstace (faeces) if the colon isn't flushed out, right? Won't this obstruct both ANEROS MOVEMENT, and the PROSTATE itself?

I can barely bring myself to buy lube in the shop. At least lube isn't specific. Buying an EMEMA, suggests nothing more than what it is. Plus I can't hide the pack well at home. Mum has spotted my lube before, but that is non-specific, like I said. Hmmm. What looks do you get in the health shop? Thanks for the tip though. I might try it when I get brave.
  • MyTurn
    Love_is said:

you can increase your fiber intake through eating more raw fruits, vegetables and cooked whole grains, then this may help you. Most people have a difficult time doing so on a conventional diet of meat, bread, dairy, processed foods, and sugary junk food. It's even difficult for me as a vegan to achieve it. (I eat too much bread. Even if it is organic whole wheat.)

I supplement my diet with somewhere between a half tablespoon, to a full tablespoon of psyllium husk powder mixed thoroughly in water 2 to 3 times a day before a meal.

Love_is

That is some good advice. Psyllium Husk Powder. I will go to the health shop and see if they have it. I feel much more "prepared" for an Aneros session if I have emptied beforehand. I can't imagine shoving an Aneros into a full rectum is going to work: will it move the faces to one side while it still targets the prostate? Will it still "float" and move freely in its own space? I don't think so.
  • MyTurn
    Alana said:

Hello My Turn,

THE EASY WAY to properly induce a BM is to sit on the toilet and with your stomach muscles, pull your belly button straight back toward your spine, pumping slowly-pulling in toward the spine, then release...pulling in, then release...etc. a few times.

This Naturally starts the peristaltic of the Colon and it automatically releases the Bowel Movement. Works every time.

We should all have at least 2 to 3 BM's per day. When you have a meal, it should be released 20mins to and hour after the meal. The average person carries 15 to 50lbs of filth in the colon without realizing it.

...And yes, there is a Metaphysical/Spiritual meaning to this. When a person is impacted in the Colon, they tend to hold on to old thoughts, old thinking, non-constructive ideas, or feelings, that they Need to release.

In other post you spoke of getting over other issues, may I suggest finding an Ortho-molecular Psychiatrist (calling any Ortho-molecular Physician will have a list) that treats these issues, naturally with phenomenal results, really!

We all need to strive for a balance of Mind, Body and Soul in the best ways.

Here's to your greater Life enjoyment, in Every way.

'Alana'

That post was...I thought it was a copy-paste from a health website! Thanks.

The BM tip: I will try that next time I need to BM.

2 -3 BMs a day? Talk about inconvenient. That's one during work, and you can't really spend any time in the toilet at work. You get "friendly" sarcastic comments like: "Oh, we thought you'd gone home.", "Oh, there you are!", etc. Also, there is no place like home for using the toilet for a no. 2.

20 mins after the meal? Wow. That's some immediate prodution line process going on.

The ortho-molecular stuff is really interesting! I need to look into it. Thanks for pointing it out to me.
  • MyTurn
    darwin said:

myturn-

as all above indicate, your pattern seems not exactly healthy.

that said, there is NO REASON to force a bm or even clean out your rectum before aneros use.

they are optional.

if you don't have the urge to purge before using the aneros, you can just stuff it in w/o worries.

it will come out clean most if not all of the time.

darwin

Hi Darwin,

If you don't BM before Anerosing:

- will the Aneros move freely during the session? Unobstructed?
    - will the Aneros be able to target the prostate without obstruction?
    - Will the Aneros move the "matter" up the colon, out of the way? I think it will just squash it and not make for a good session?
  • darwindarwin
    myturn-

the rectum is empty except when you have the urge to purge.

the colon is above it, and is completely unrelated to aneros use.

above that is your mouth.

darwin
  • MyTurn
    darwin said:

myturn-

the rectum is empty except when you have the urge to purge.

the colon is above it, and is completely unrelated to aneros use.

above that is your mouth.

darwin

I had no idea that the colon and rectum (where the Aneros goes) were not in direct contact, so to speak, like, one had no bearing on the other.

LOL@above that is my mouth. Are you trying to say I talk 5h1t? :shock: haha
  • DeepDeep
    MyTurn, here is a link that should help explain how things work - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestive_system

You can see that the Rectum is below the Colon. Unless you feel the need to go to the toilet the Rectum should be empty. The Anus follows after the Rectum. The Aneros is not long enough to reach the Colon.

Hope this helps.
  • rainstomp
    Alana said:

The BM should be the size of your wrist and you should see the shape of the colon in the feces. If is is not that size, you are impacted, which can lead to all sorts of health issues including depression, and many other serious health issues due to the toxic fecal matter inside. The matter trapped in a tiny side wall of the colon, is so toxic if you ate 1 teaspoon, the poison could kill you.

I'm very regular and have an excellent diet that includes lots of water-soluble fibre. The size of your wrist seems quite large to me... my BM certainly isn't that thick. How would you suggest cleaning out if you were impacted?
  • GrandTiger
    Girls and guys, check out the Enema toilet seat thread:

www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4147

I just got one as recommended by SlipperyWhenWet. It's awesome :D