Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I bit the bullet
  • TDGJWG
    I bit the bullet!

I have studied Aneros now for over a year. I finally decided to order the Aneros SGX (he's 5'6") for my husband. Why? Several reasons. First, my husband will be 51 next month and I have read that prostate problems increase as a man ages. Second, my husband drives a bus all day and this also add to problems with the prostate. Third, I want him to experience a "Super-O" as many of you describe. And last, I see it as a win-win for both of us.

I've never had a problem with my DH masturbating. At first, he preferred to hide it from me since his ex-wife didn't approve of such activities. When I started buying him lube and put it on his bedside table he got the hint that I wasn't going to fall apart because he had a little "alone" time. I am sure that this will make his alone time even more special. I don't expect immediate results as I have read many of you have had to be patient and work several months to get the hang of it.

Can any of you tell me which lubricant is best? His favorite is Astroglide, is this going to work or should we use a different one.

We haven't had many anal encounters on him, the few we had were pretty amazing for him. (For me too, as I loved seeing him lose control ;) ). The prospect of new toy for him is exciting. I have several and he LOVED it when we added them to our frisky time. I think if that in the future I may even buy the Peridise package.

I appreciate any and all feedback. I will report back our experience once we've had a few testdrives.
  • TDGJWG! Welcome to the forum! I hope some of our other female members (e.g. lynn2694 and lilylol) pick up on your thread. The female perspective to this community is an important addition.

Your husband is very blessed to have your support and encouragement toward his sexual pleasure, even when he is flying solo. Many men here will be jealous!

You may want to check the thread http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4139&highlight= from lilylol, as her questions seem very similar to yours.

As for lube, it's a personal preference thing. Everyone swears by their favorite. Some men experience an upset colon from injecting water-based lubes into the rectum -- especially lubes containing glycerin. It has a hyper-osmotic property that creates a laxative effect for some (myself included). If you do a Search on lubes, you'll find a ton of information and should be able to find something that works for your husband. It will take a little experimenting, though.

I'm 51, also, and have been using the Aneros for eight months. All men are different, so who knows how your husband will react to his new toy. If he can stay relaxed and simply enjoy whatever sensations he detects (even if it's only a pleasant pressure) he will headed in the right direction. The key is to stay relaxed (don't get excited or impatient) but at the same time, increase arousal. You can do this by directing all attention toward those internal sensations. He will find that deep breathing will put a nice amount of pressure on the Aneros, so the contractions aren't critical -- just a personal preference.

The most important thing is to lay back and enjoy whatever happens. And if he ever feels like he's stuck, there's an entire community here willing to help him.

As for the Peridise -- I suggest you go for it. Why allow him to have all the fun? Turn it into a couples thing -- and the Peridise is perfect for that!

slipperybugger
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Hi TDGJWG,

Welcome to the Forum.

Wow, I think it is great that you are desirous of purchasing an Aneros for your husband. I would also like to point you to read the thread by fellow member ‘Lilylol’.

Your question about “…which lubricant is best” is a highly individual opinion. This topic is one of the most frequently discussed on this Forum. I would advise you to read the Lubrication section of the WIKI first and then the discussions in this thread, titled ”Best lube …”. This should aid you in making a choice about lubrication.
  • Alana
    Hello TDGJWG,

I was so happy to read your post! It has been my hope that all couples achieve their greatest levels of sexual energy that they are capable of. My hope has always been that more of the males in the forum would begin to share such a magnificent experience with their partners without so much hesitation.

The intensity two people can reach sets off, not only a deeper, more intensely shared level of intimacy that improves the quality of their relationship in other areas, but sends this emitted brilliant energy out into the world around us and we All benefit from this heightened experience you and your husband generate.

I'm so proud of you, to offer this opportunity to your husband!

Here's to you Both,

In Bliss,

'Alana'
  • helixbill
    My wife's OB/GYN does not want her to use anything other than Astroglide during intercourse so that is mostly what I use with the Aneros.

I have tried a couple of other brands and the Maximus seems to work as well for me as the Astroglide. KY was the least pleasurable of the brands I have tried.

I think your attitude is wonderful and will be an immense help in making the journey easier for your husband. It is very difficult for a man if he feels he has to hide his masturbation from his wife. I am blessed with a wife who is open minded about my sexual needs and that has been very helpful for me.

BTW, I am 63 and had experienced a decline in libido but the Aneros and KSMO meditation has reawakened my libido. It is a wonderful experience to have my sex drive restored after a few years of dormancy.
  • TDGJWG
    Thank you all for the information and support. I am like Lilylol, I keep reading the forum for information.

Keep your fingers crossed. We should get the Aneros by the weekend.