Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cumming attractions
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Okay, first, forgive the pun...I just couldn't resist.

Just a heads up guys, the stainless steel Peridise is almost here! At this point it looks like an April release. As a matter of fact expect a flurry of activity in the coming months with the introduction of several other products as well (can't talk about 'em yet), but for those of us who are into new stuff (and who isn't?)....look out!

BF Mayfield
  • Excellent news B Mayfield! :D
  • rumelrumel
    BF Mayfield,

Thanks for the inside scoop, and please pardon the saliva drool. :lol:
  • Thanks B Mayfield for the update. That's great progress by the HIH development team; thanks guys. So I guess that means the design is finalized and ready to go into production. Looking forward to it :D

I'll pass the news to my naturopath, he thinks they are a wonderful idea for health, especially as the treatments "don't hurt." :lol:
  • I wait in a very high anticipation over the next coming months!! Excellent news Brian and thanks for sharing with us. 8)
  • artformartform
    "...while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads...!!! said rumel earlier... and the parody work continues!

Christmas anticipation for this whole crew throughout 2009 then is it?!!! :lol:

Fresh stimulus for our personal recession awaits!!! :wink:

The exquisite agony continues!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

What next?!?!?!? 8)

in the mean time, try to "rest ye" merry gentlemen

artform
  • I love love a jelly progasm, or a stainless steel progasm.
  • Yikes! A solid stainless steel Progasm would weigh about one and a half pounds!
  • I'm thinkin' my helix would feel pretty sweet if it had a mercury core. Not completely full of mercury, but just enough of an air space so the mercury can slosh around a little.

SWW
  • Brian,

A steel one? Brrrrrrr. What a sensation. Talk about make some toes curl...wow! :lol:
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Brian,

I would like to try out that extra weight in a few sessions!

Thanx for the update!

Later, Hlaser99
  • Hey guys, I'm not promoting anything, but I have a Njoy Stainless Steel butt plug that I wear during the day sometimes. This is what got me started in the pleasures of the anal canal. I was wanting more and have had success using the Helix (see my post). However, if you want to go out in public and have that secret full feeling go buy one of these plugs.

With that said, I will be first in line for the steel Aneros!
  • No, I'm first :lol:
  • TeeJayTeeJay
    Good to hear B.Mayfield --

It seems that HIH always releases products in the spring. (progasm, peridise...)

I'm looking forward the the steel unit -- it'll be interesting to see what form it takes.
  • J4J4
    How about this for a new product rollout:

Aneros announces the SS Peridise Masquerade Ball! Open only to Aneros Forum members and their significant others.

Located on the top floor of a tall building with access to the roof for an unencumbered view of the night sky. Semi formal attire with masks if you please.

Date: September 6th, 2009 (first full moon on a Friday night)

Dinner and entertainment as follows:

Everyone who attends will receive a nametag at the door with their forum handle. They will also receive an Aneros gift travel bag that contains a pair of stainless steel Peridise and more (yet undisclosed) new products, as well as a 6 pack of Marksman shooters.

Dinner would feature salmon and dark chocolate.

Soothing dinner music provided by the Gyuto Monks Tantric Choir (founded in 1474!).

After dinner keynote address by Brian Mayfield.

After dinner music provided by Alana.

While we will have the Ball in a plush top floor location, all would have access to the roof to enjoy the full moon…

J4

(Disclaimer: This is not an actual event!!! Just on my wish list)
  • artformartform
    J4, you capture one's imagination so well and I am there now with mrs. a and we are dancing twirling and whirling with the Steel Booty Ramble...:mrgreen:

*suddenly overtaken by a good dose of Butt Buzz!!! here and now!* :lol:

thanks J4 :wink:

...what dreams may cum true...

artform
  • lynn2694lynn2694
    Art,

You and the Mrs. are fantastic....and fun.

Enjoy!
  • RTGoose
    [quote=B Mayfield]As a matter of fact expect a flurry of activity in the coming months with the introduction of several other products as well (can't talk about 'em yet), but for those of us who are into new stuff (and who isn't?)....look out!

Very intriguing. My wish list:

Since the most common mods (to traditional units) are handle removal (to varying degrees) and p-tab softening and/or widening, a unit which has these two features out of the box would be interesting.

Whatever it is I'm curious and eager to see.
  • Great news B Mayfield!!! I love my peridise models and am curious about the stainless steel. I'm guessing it will add more mobility??? and if that's the case, I'm getting them as soon as they go on sale. I just wonder what the hell I'm gonna end up doing with my plastic ones. Anything negative or dangerous about stainless steel in your ass?
  • TotalNoob
    never go through a metal detector.... :P
  • Fantastic news! I can't wait for this. I'm sure the aadded weight of the device will make one grip a little harder meaning stronger contractions all round. Plus I'm sure it will be a work of art in its own right.

I sometimes look at that piece of plastic and wonder and marvel at its power. Holding a stainless steel one will, I'm sure, feel wonderful, feeling the cold metal grow warmer in your hand.
  • artformartform
    Hey rory!

Good to see you back here again. How are you doing?

Butt wait! What's it doing in your hand???!!! :mrgreen:

How's the synaesthesia? Been to a good opera lately? How are your shares in the Royal Bank of Scotland? :roll: Can you catch us up in your blog? Interested in joining the next Open Chats? :D

all the best

artform
  • artform said:

Hey rory!

Good to see you back here again. How are you doing?

Butt wait! What's it doing in your hand???!!! :mrgreen:

How's the synaesthesia? Been to a good opera lately? How are your shares in the Royal Bank of Scotland? :roll: Can you catch us up in your blog? Interested in joining the next Open Chats? :D

all the best

artform

Hi, Artform!

Thanks for the lovely message.

Synaesthesia - check.
    Opera - check.
    Royal Bank of Scotland - no shares in that feckless institution thankfully!

Would love to join the open chats - will try and get the time put aside for the next one.

Keep on cummin'!
  • big jimbo
    Wild Turkey, You can send your plastic ones to me. I will give them a good home.
  • [quote=B Mayfield]At this point it looks like an April release.

Yes? I'm counting the days left in April. :wink: :lol: :D
  • MBrock
    Oh man...that would be interesting...
  • anonymous
    Any updates when any new models are going to be released?
  • April 30th :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Guys, just remember, there is no rushing perfection! Back to you soon with an update!

BF Mayfield
  • johntrevy
    [quote=B Mayfield]Guys, just remember, there is no rushing perfection! Back to you soon with an update!

BF Mayfield

Just as long as i get my "Gold Pressed Latinum" Progasm yeah? I wanna hear the "Ping" it makes with the latinum sloshing around inside. I wanna be king of the Aneros kingdom!!

*Shyly* Ahh, Who am i kidding??
  • thecritta
    seven new models, whoo hooo [b]MUST HAVE THEM ALL NOW MUST HAVE THEM ALL NOW
  • South7856
    wats up wit the new models were are they????
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Back with an update later in the week (promise). But like I said before, you can't rush perfection!

BF Mayfield
  • Not trying to rush perfection, but the week has come and went and we're all anxious. :lol:

binaryfellow
  • impimp
    June 6 minus June 1 = 5 days, hmmm, 1 week = 7 days?

Not trying to rush perfection, but the week has come and went and we're all anxious.

binaryfellow

I never got the memo that a week had been changed to 5 days!
  • ah well I was assuming "later in the week" meant before this week ends. I guess technically we still have a few hours left for saturday, but whatever. Been checking this thread every day, so I'm just anxious :lol:
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Sorry B.F and all,

Yes, I know the week has come and gone and nothin' yet! What was supposed to be a laid back week for me went haywire. On top of that I wasn't able to connect with the powers that be.

I'm sure I'll have something soon....REALLY this time, lol.

Back tomorrow.

BF Mayfield
  • VoyagerVoyager

ah well I was assuming "later in the week" meant before this week ends. I guess technically we still have a few hours left for saturday, but whatever. Been checking this thread every day, so I'm just anxious :lol:

I was told by a college teacher years ago never to assume anything.
    If you do you make an ASS of U and ME.

Happy days.
  • 5800 views :o
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    As promised I am back with news of an upcoming product release.

As it stands now, the Clear Progasm will be available on the Aneros site as of Friday June 19th (maybe a little sooner). If you missed my preview of this last year, this model is an absolute beauty and a must have for any serious Aneros collector. Frankly, it's the only Progasm that I use nowadays. When it's in play, it makes you feel like you have a diamond or a piece of crystal up your rear....a diamond in the rough if you will, lol. Better yet, each unit is unique, a one of a kind. Because of the way that these are produced, all of the units have air bubbles inside which appear to be floating! Wonderfully elegant, beautifully balanced...amazing! I'm hoping that the manufacturer will revisit the entire product line utilizing this material someday. For now however we have the Clear Progasm.

Check it out !

BF Mayfield
  • South7856
    Ok thanks Brian....but i was expecting more news than that.....KEEP US POSTED!!!!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello B Mayfield, :)

I'm not sure that I see a reason to upgrade from my current black Progasm. But here's some questions that occurred to me.

Is the change in materials for the clear Progasm more than cosmetic? Meaning, does it perform any differently from a change in how smooth the surface is?

And how stain resistant will this new material be compared to the standard white?

Thanks. :)

Love_is
  • fllurker
    My ass and prostate doesn't care what color it is, cause its dark up there. lol Waiting for the new peridise to come out. Bought the Eupho and have been having good luck with it. no super O but feels goods.
  • johntrevy
    Still no "Gold pressed latinum" Progasm then? :( *cries*
  • Badger
    Oh, crap (whoops, wrong choice of words!)! I just replaced my Progasm just a few months ago, because my original one broke while adjusting the P-tab. Oh, well, I already have my new Progasm polished glossy smooth.

Is there anything else coming out? A Helix-sized Progasm, maybe?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Love_is,

I would have to say that I believe that the intention here was largely cosmetic. However, the material is indeed smoother than any of the other Progasms, white or colored. Think glossy vs. satin finish. On staining, although I understand that the current production of white Progasms hold up pretty well in this regard, it's not an issue at all with the Clear Progasm.

While it is true that form shouldn't trump function. If you've got function in the bag already, looking to the aesthetics can really tie everything together in a big way. In the case of the Clear Progasm, ...I confess I find it more arousing to use something that is clear. Clear conjures up many things for me; crystal, shining, clean, sparkling, resonant...elegant. I've often used these kinds of words to form images that I can focus upon in my sessions. Powerful stuff!

JohnTrevy,

You may have to wait on that one....they're still working on Di-Lithium crystals!

BF Mayfield
  • Love_isLove_is
    Thank you for your response B Mayfield. :)
    I'll be curious to hear about the other new products as you are allowed to speak of them here.

Love_is
  • johntrevy
    "You may have to wait on that one....they're still working on Di-Lithium crystals!"

Oh meow, maybe in another 100 years then :( :P
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    UPDATE on the release of the PROGASM ICE.

The release has been moved up to Friday June 26th. I've been assured that this is a "hard" date and that there will be no further delays.

BF Mayfield
  • gm501
    [quote=B Mayfield]UPDATE on the release of the PROGASM ICE.

The release has been moved up to Friday June 26th. I've been assured that this is a "hard" date and that there will be no further delays.

BF Mayfield
    So does this mean that orders made now won't ship until at least June 26?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    See my P.M to you on this. The product is not in general release yet.

BF Mayfield