Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Volcano Pack Challenges
  • I recently picked up a volcano pack which contains a Classic, an SGX and a vibrating bullet that supposedly fits snugly into the Aneros handle for an extra zing now and then. Well, turns out that the vibrating bullet doesn't fit all that snugly in either Aneros model. Fact is, it pops out as soon as I turn it on. Short of using tape or glue to hold it in place, which I do not want to do, I'm at a loss. Can anyone suggest how to attach the bullet to the Aneros so it stays attached? Thanks! :shock:
  • ViggenViggen
    wrap a wide rubber band around it. That should make it big enough to be tight in the aneros.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Throw out the bullet. If you ever want to reach the super-o vibration is not the route you want to take.
  • While I love HiH for making such awesome products, I personally am a little baffled why they advertise the bullet as "fitting snugly between the handle of each prostate massager" I actually also purchased a vibrating bullet from here about a year ago, falsely thinking it might help from that description. Well, it didn't fit at all. After I finally kind of got it to stay somewhat after a lot of work with rubber bands, it only served to make my session worse. I actually felt the desensitizing effect that others have described.

In short, I do not recommend using a vibrating bullet.

binaryfellow
  • Many thanks for the responses. Much appreciated!