Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

stumbling forward or shuffeling sideways?
  • thhn
    I had a different experience in my session yesterday and was interested in hearing if others have experienced the same. I've had my aneros collection for over a year, and while most all my sessions are fantastic, with moments bordering on bliss, I am yet to experience a super O. I feel I am right there and one of these days I will no longer be a virgin.
    During yesterdays session with the progasm, I was having this wonderful P wave and my cock was as hard as could be, which is usually the case when the waves hit me. All of a sudden I felt like the progasm had turned into ice and it put a chill throughout my body. my boner subsided and never returned. It felt just like I had shoved an icicle up my butt, and I know what that feels like because I have done it.
    I contunued with my session for another 30 min or so, but after that it just went nowhere. This was a first for me.
  • Hi thhn,

While I have no useful comment to offer on your experience, I am quite familiar with the "icicle up the butt" feeling. 8)

SWW
  • thhn
    SlipperyWhenWet do you say that because you have experienced the same feeling with the aneros or have you actually shoved an icicle up your butt? My hot tub forms these perfect sized icicles off the cover during the winter. when you shove one of those up your butt and sit in hot water, the experience is quite something
  • thhn said:

SlipperyWhenWet do you say that because you have experienced the same feeling with the aneros or have you actually shoved an icicle up your butt? My hot tub forms these perfect sized icicles off the cover during the winter. when you shove one of those up your butt and sit in hot water, the experience is quite something

Hi thhn,

I've actually shoved icicles up my butt, though not while sitting in an hot tub. (Sounds like something to put on my to-do list). :twisted:
    Sorry, but I can't help you out with the cold progasm feeling.

SWW
  • thhn
    I know the winter season has left us, but if you have the opportunity to try this out..... give it a chance.
    Put on a nice buzz (in whatever works for you) grab one of those skinny icicles, put it where the sun doesn't shine, and hop into the hot tub. It's a real rush>
  • Speaking of ice, have you ever stuffed ice cubes into your SO's vagina.... then nailed her? Talk about getting cold cocked! :shock:

SWW
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Hey,

i think that my body temperature rises when i am aroused with the aneros inserted.
    but when my surroundings are cold, i get shivers in my body when i am at that point because the room is colder than me, maybe it was something like that?
  • thhn
    I was in a warm and pleasant place - very relaxed - this feeling hit very quickly. I don't think it had anything to do with the surrounding temps.
    It was a real internal thing - I have had a couple of sessions since then and this feelilng has not returned.
    Perhpaps it was just a fluke thing.... I thought it might be some sort of progress