Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Inexpensive lube
  • Scooby
    Hi guys and gals,

I don't know about the rest of you, but I tend to go through quite a bit of KY Jelly when I use my Aneros. There are some disadvantages to that. 1. The cost. I pay roughly $4-$5 per tube. A tube lasts quite awhile, but not much more that ten or 12 sessions I would say. (I am cheap!) 2. Purchasing lube that often from stores is an embarassment, I just know that I am going to get the same checkout person and they are going to remember me buying KY before and start to wonder...(undue paranoia I know!)

I don't like those disadvantages to the point that I did some searching on the web. I am a student during the day and veterinary technician at night and we use a product called Surgilube at the emergency hospital that is IDENTICAL to KY (except it DOES have a slight "clean" odor to it). I did a search on the product and found a website that sells it by the tube or by the case for reasonably cheap. They even have little packets that are about the right amount for a session kind of like samples. The web offers me anonymity and better cost so I thought that I would pass the site on to you guys that are also cheap and paranoid :). I hope the support doesn't have too much problem with this posting - I would buy ID glide if it worked for me with the Aneros. Then I would obviously not post any cheaper sites as a courtesy...maybe HIH/Aneros can pickup another brand of lube, hint hint hint...:)

Anyway heres the site:
    http://conceptsinconfidence.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=31_73

-Scooby

PS The site also carries products for home bowel care and urologics. Maybe some of you could benefit from their other stuff

PSS I am in NO WAY affiliated with this site - I just found a site that I thought others could get some benefit from.
  • Scooby
    Hey guys

I just posted too soon. I found it even cheaper at another site!

www.allegromedical.com

-Scooby