Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Am I on the right path to a SUPER "O"??
  • utubeplayutubeplay
    I have used my new HELIX Aneros in two sessions so far and the second one did produce different pleasurable sensations than the first but only if I kept BEARING DOWN on the Aneros with my Rectal Muscles. This produced a sensation that others in this forum have spoke about (most notably FleshJoe) whole body shaking, sweating and a feeling like I'm ALMOST THERE approaching the crest of an Orgasm but I never quite get there. As long as I keep BEARING DOWN I can have wave after wave of these pleasurable sensations but I can't seem to reach a PEAK.....as soon as I stop BEARING DONW these pleasurable sensations stop...I am guessing the PEAK would be the SUPER "O".....What do I do at this point to ENCOURAGE a SUPER O?? Any and ALL comments are appreciated!

Also B Mayfield talks about subtle contractions of your anus. Mine are not so subtle and I am wondering if because I am not using SUBLTE contractions I will not get to a SUPER O this way?? Do I need to do something else to encourage those SUPER Os?

And since I have not yet had a SUPER O I wanted to ask guys on this Forum who HAVE had a SUPER O Does your Penis THROB while have the Super O just like when you have and ejaculatory Orgasm but instead of actually SHOOTING you basically have a DRY ORGASM?? Or is it totally different??
  • Roger
    Utubeplay,

Welcome to the forum. In my limited experience the most reliable and interesting path to a Super-O is to relax and concentrate on the sensations that your Aneros is producing and not to try and produce sensations yourself. These sensations may be quite subtle at first -- tingling, light pressure, a feeling of fullness, etc. -- and won't feel like the sensations that lead to a traditional orgasm. For me, and others here, the path to a Super-O with the Aneros is a very PASSIVE one. If you try to force powerful sensations by clenching, you may find it difficult to get there. It really is a journey and you will learn a lot about how your body responds that will surprise you along the was.

My penis is generally very hard during a Super-O, but does not generally pulse like a traditional orgasm. I have had some Super-Os that began with a lot of PC muscle contractions, however.

Good luck with your Helix. Relax and enjoy the ride!
  • Pan
    My experience is similiar to Roger's. Trying to 'make it happen' through voluntary muscle contractions rarely seems to do much. By 'BEARING DOWN' do you mean you are pushing, as in going to the bathroom? Or contracting like a 'pulling in' movement?
    Well either way, when it comes to the Super-O, less is definitely more. The only active muscular force I use is to very gently contract my sphincter and hold that light contraction until the muscles become fatigued and begin to 'quiver,' which often leads to involuntary muscle spasms that in turn produce a Super-O. I think of it as gently encouraging my body, and letting it decide when to engage those strong contractions on it's own.

But in truth, I used that method more with my MGX than the Helix. The Helix seems to make me have Super-O's just by relaxing and breathing and feeling turned on (erotic material helps).

As for penile contractions during Super-O's, I often have Super-O's both with and without erections during a session. But when I am erect, there usually isn't a penile contraction occuring with my Super-O's. Although the sensations in my penis can feel very much like ejaculatory orgasms, the actual orgasm feels 'deeper' somehow and more powerful. To me, an ejaculation is like 20% sensation and 80% muscular, while a Super-O is 80% sensation and 20% muscular. Not sure if that makes any sense, but it's easy to put this stuff into words.

:-)
  • Pan
    Uh, "not easy" I meant to say.

:-)
  • hulahula
    I agree with the above posters. Less is more. Try to relax, and just observe what is happening with your body. If you don't get the o this time, by keeping very still, and just letting things happen, a new wave will build up in no time. I understand that it is hard to let go and relax a clamping down whhen it is producing such a response, but just pretend that your mind, or spirit, is looking down on your body, and just let the body do what it knows to do. quarter contractions are okay, and you should practice those. (here I am sounding like a veteran after only two weeks.) oh well, I owe it all to mayfield, thicktop and support.
  • utubeplayutubeplay
    THANKS everyone for the words of encouragement. I just finished a two hour session of basically just LISTENING to my body.......About the same as my second session although I did not FORCE anythnig......The Anal Quiverig started and then, at times, It felt like my body was AUTOMATICALLY doing what I have been FORCING before.......pulling the Helix DEEPER into my body...as soon as I felt myself trying to strenghten those contractions I backed off and soon everything sorta shut down.......a few times after the Helix was drawn in DEEPER automatically I would have body shakes and the Anal Quivering seemed to almost take on the feeling of a DEEP suble orgasm but I was still not erect.....only after a few of these everything once again kinda shuts down........was that the BEGINNING of a Super O that I just could not take to completion??
  • Pan
    Yes, that certainly sounds like the start of the Super-O to me! In fact, the way you experienced a series of those 'mini-orgasms' can give you an idea of how it might feel when you begin having the full strength Super-O's, one after another.

It's great that you felt the same pleasures without any effort this time. It may just take a little while longer to really get comfortable with the Helix and then learn how to 'ride it' without trying to control it. But as you discovered, your body already knows best how to use the Helix for you. As you learn to give over that control, it will take you where you want to go.

One suggestion, I've noticed that with any kind of male multiple orgasm method, whether it's the Aneros or Tantra-type stuff, beginners (myself included) usually have a tendency to focus heavily on 'what's happening' and forget to just enjoy themselves in the process. It's only natural to want to know what's going to happen before it does.

But in my experience, the more you're able to trust in the process, focus on feeling good, and allow yourself to feel turned on in the moment, the more quickly you'll feel the results you're looking for. I think it was B. Mayfield who said something like you should keep 'telling yourself you're coming, and you will.' As usual, he's totally right. The more aroused you feel, and the more orgasmic you tell yourself to feel, the more quickly the aneros will help bring you to orgasms.

Anyway, sounds like great progress to me utubelay. Just keep doin what you're doin and you'll be posting about your first Super-O in no time!
  • utubeplayutubeplay

Originally Posted By: Pan
    Yes, that certainly sounds like the start of the Super-O to me! In fact, the way you experienced a series of those 'mini-orgasms' can give you an idea of how it might feel when you begin having the full strength Super-O's, one after another.

It's great that you felt the same pleasures without any effort this time. It may just take a little while longer to really get comfortable with the Helix and then learn how to 'ride it' without trying to control it. But as you discovered, your body already knows best how to use the Helix for you. As you learn to give over that control, it will take you where you want to go.

One suggestion, I've noticed that with any kind of male multiple orgasm method, whether it's the Aneros or Tantra-type stuff, beginners (myself included) usually have a tendency to focus heavily on 'what's happening' and forget to just enjoy themselves in the process. It's only natural to want to know what's going to happen before it does.

But in my experience, the more you're able to trust in the process, focus on feeling good, and allow yourself to feel turned on in the moment, the more quickly you'll feel the results you're looking for. I think it was B. Mayfield who said something like you should keep 'telling yourself you're coming, and you will.' As usual, he's totally right. The more aroused you feel, and the more orgasmic you tell yourself to feel, the more quickly the aneros will help bring you to orgasms.

Anyway, sounds like great progress to me utubelay. Just keep doin what you're doin and you'll be posting about your first Super-O in no time!

Thank You Pan and everyone.........IT HAPPENED!!! WOW!!! I had a SUPER O and BOY was it ever SUPER! It was so INTENSE; my whole body was shaking and rocking! Your RIGHT Pan, it's not easy to put into words but I will try.

I did exactly what everyone on these posts said and just Let my body take me where it wanted to go! My body sure knew what it wanted. It was almost as if my body KNEW EXACTLY what to do to take me to a SUPER O. First the Helix began to be drawn into my body DEEPER and with more FORCE. I just let it happen. Then the Helix was just sorta EMBEDDED in me so I mentally focused on how good that felt and WHAM.......I got that feeling you get just before you CUM in an ejaculatory Orgasm only the feeling seemed to go on and on and on...my dick still did not get hard but it FELT the same way it does when I CUM....I think your right Pan, it's DEEPER than a regular Orgasm and a Super-O is 80% sensation and 20% muscular. Then that sorta turned into a WAVE of pleasure that went through my pelvic region and out to the rest of my body......WAVE after WAVE of pleasure. Man I really can't put into words what that felt like...AMAZING.....like nothing I had EVER experienced before....The waves kept coming and coming. They always seemed to start with that PONR feeling you get in a regular ejaculatory Orgasm right before you CUM but they last LONGER and SRTONGER and then those sensations turn into WAVES of pleasure....I rode those waves of pleasure for what SEEMED like hours but I think was more like 20 to 30 minutes (although time sorta seemed to STAND STILL and NOTHING else mattered except those waves of pleasure), MAN my WHOLE BODY was SHAKING and I was MOANING and SWEATING it was INCREADABLE!

When the waves seemed to quiet down I turned over on my back with Helix still in me (This whole time during my Super O I had been on my left side with my left leg straight and my right leg bent with knee up near my chest) and began stroking my penis to a SUPER T and again it was Sooo Good! I often practice EDGING in my regular masturbation sessions so I decided to see if I could EDGE with the Helix still in.......It was AMAZING....I stoked my cock with a few pumps and I became ROCK HARD....I edged an orgasm out of my cock with my hand but DID NOT Ejaculate.....I wanted this pleasure to last as long as I could.......I did this a few more times and each time the sensations were better than the ones before........I finished off by shooting my load with one Hell of an EJACULATION.......Cum shot all the way up to my chest!

Ok, now that I have had a Super O my question is since my body now knows how to get me there is it easily repeatable?? Man I wanna pop that Helix in tonight and RIDE that wave again and again!

MANY THANKS again to all who have posted as I have read MANY and they DO HELP!
  • Edit
    WOW....all I can say is WOW!
    Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us.....bet you sleep like a baby whent this was all over!

-PS
    Whats a Super T?
  • Roger
    Congratulations!! It's amazing, isn't it? And it just keeps getting better.
  • Pan
    Way to go utubeplay! The more these posts keep coming in, the more convinced I am that the Helix is by far best choice for newbies.

I'm glad you mentioned edging too. I've also found that to be a an incredible way to finish an Aneros session (as if the ejaculations weren't powerful enough already!).

• Edit
    Heh, sounds like the Helix is the way to go. I bought one last week and I'm waiting for deliver :):) Hope that one crosses me over...
  • utubeplayutubeplay

Originally Posted By: Pan
    Way to go utubeplay! The more these posts keep coming in, the more convinced I am that the Helix is by far best choice for newbies.

I'm glad you mentioned edging too. I've also found that to be a an incredible way to finish an Aneros session (as if the ejaculations weren't powerful enough already!).

THANKS Roger Pan & Hula for your replys to my Post and a THANK YOU to B Mayfield & FleshJoe for their Posts as I learned a LOT fron ALL of you!

YES, I think the HELIX is part of the reason for my EARLY success. It seems to FIND THE RIGHT SPOTS to HIT!

Yes, I LOVE to edge my dick in regular masturabtion sessions an after having the SUPER O with Aneros HELIX it just brought EDGING to a HIGHER PLANE! The first EDGING ORGASM I had after the Super O was RIGHT ON THE VERGE of CUMMING but I was able to pul my hand away fast enough and get those fantastic PENILE THROBS happening(I actually dripped copius amounts of PRECUM with these Penile Throbs)........I had about three more EDGING ORGASMS and then I just LET ER BLOW!! BTW Roger a SUPER T is a SUPER TRADITIONAL (meaning EJACULATORY) Orgasm...I think someone here on this forum (perhaps B. Mayfield?? came up with the name.

I can't wait until tonight and try it ALL OVER AGAIN!
  • utubeplayutubeplay

Originally Posted By: utubeplay

BTW Roger a SUPER T is a SUPER TRADITIONAL (meaning EJACULATORY) Orgasm...I think someone here on this forum (perhaps B. Mayfield?? came up with the name.

I can't wait until tonight and try it ALL OVER AGAIN!

I MEANT to say BTW to ASPEN!

I'm sure Roger KNOWS what a SUPER T is and has been having them REGULARLY! LOL
  • Edit
    Hey, I have not heard anyone talk about round trip time estimates. How much time should I plan on for the Helix?
  • Edit
    I have also heard about modifying the arm so it puts more pressure on the Perineum. How? heat? bending? Any ideas?