Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A couple of questions
  • I find myself hitting refresh every 10 minutes on the UPS tracking
    page. Tomorrow I will be getting my much anticipated MGX and CB-3000 in the
    mail.

After reading through the boards here, I have come to the conclusion
    that...

1) Try not to concentrate on your penis while
    reaching new orgasmic heights.
    2) Most grand heights are reached by doing nothing and letting your
    body and the Aneros do their own thing.

So my questions are.

Are these dry orgasms? Or are you discharging PC? I have read that one can milk all the PC out without milking sperm. Is this true?

I bought the CB-3000 so that I can control my penis. That way I will not become fully erect. Plus, it will keep me from cheating by masturbating.

Anyone have any thoughts and/or feedback?

Also, did I make a mistake by purchasing the MGX and not the Helix?
  • Edit
    Whats this CB3000 you speak of? :)
  • CB-3000 Male Chastity Belt
  • Scooby
    CB 3000! Hahahaha. That's funny. I love what they call these things! It is so entertaining. I can just here Cartman saying something about this on South Park.

-Scooby

PS I am not making fun of anyone that uses these things I just think the names are a bit ridiculous!

PSS Good luck with the Aneros - it is quite a journey and there really is a pot of gold at the end!!
  • Scooby
    I wanted to comment on your questions too. The helix has been an interesting ride. I think I like it better than my other models including the MGX, BUT I will always have a special place in my heart for the MGX because it was the first unit to bring me to that next level. Once I learned a little bit about what sensations to focus on, I felt like a dolt for not seeing it before. Now, the helix makes getting to that next level easier. I still am not ALWAYS successful. I am a bit overzealous I think when it comes to it's use and I try to force it. Also, I have no self control. Once I have a nice Super-O I have a hard time continuing. I want to EJACULATE and I almost always give in to the temptation even though I know that I will regret it. I think you will likely enjoy the sensations so much from the MGX that curiosity will make you want to get another model and try it too! I have four different ones and each gives a wee bit different session.

Relax, breathe, and focus on the Aneros and you will experience something new!

-Scooby
  • calibre

Originally Posted By: NewBoundaries
    I find myself hitting refresh every 10 minutes on the UPS tracking
    mail.

that...

So my questions are.

Are these dry orgasms? Or are you discharging PC? I have read that one can milk all the PC out without milking sperm. Is this true?

I bought the CB-3000 so that I can control my penis. That way I will not become fully erect. Plus, it will keep me from cheating by masturbating.

To answer your questions
    1) Generally they are dry orgasms; sometimes I discharge often no discharge.
    2) I would be very surprised if milking the prostate was free of sperm.

Regards the choice of stimulator, the MGX is a fine device I have experienced 5 months using it and enjoyed it so much I can't leave it alone, however I have ordered the Helix about a week ago and I am still awaiting delivery in the UK.

I have not been able to reach the Super O, and since the Helix gives the prostate a more vigorous massage than the MGX, I am more likely to have the super O and the health benefits should be greater hence the reason for obtaining the Helix.

It is possible to have a super O with the MGX, it is a long learning curve for some, others find the way quickly, suck it and see so to speak not literally LOL.

The health issue for me is the main issue the super O will be a fantastic bonus. Have fun.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: calibre

Originally Posted By: NewBoundaries
    I find myself hitting refresh every 10 minutes on the UPS tracking
    mail.

that...

So my questions are.

To answer your questions
    1) Generally they are dry orgasms; sometimes I discharge often no discharge.
    2) I would be very surprised if milking the prostate was free of sperm.

Regards the choice of stimulator, the MGX is a fine device I have experienced 5 months using it and enjoyed it so much I can't leave it alone, however I have ordered the Helix about a week ago and I am still awaiting delivery in the UK.

I have not been able to reach the Super O, and since the Helix gives the prostate a more vigorous massage than the MGX, I am more likely to have the super O and the health benefits should be greater hence the reason for obtaining the Helix.

It is possible to have a super O with the MGX, it is a long learning curve for some, others find the way quickly, suck it and see so to speak not literally LOL.

The health issue for me is the main issue the super O will be a fantastic bonus. Have fun.

MGX and CB3000 I have had both for a couple of years, and have had the most incredible orgasms imaginable with the combination of the two. When you combine no orgasms with the CB3000 for as long as you can wear it, and use the MGX Aneros............and if you are married like me, give your wife many, many oral orgasms, breast lickings and suckings, long kissing sessions, in general worship and adore her and keep her coming with your tongue several times a day for a week or two..............TRUST ME.......the Aneros will work so well it will blow your mind. When you have your first Anal Orgasm, and it lasts 2 minutes and shakes the whole bed...............with no sperm flowing out--WOW! Other times, you will gush huge globs of sperm inside your CB3000 from Prostate Orgasms. But even these I have had with no sperm. Yes, pre-cum will come out if it needs to, and you can tell by the taste and smell (it is sweet and a real turn on to you), that it usually has little or no sperm (probably some, so if pregnancy is an issue, beware!), and by how it feels...............it just sorta oozes and flows out (and you feel complete and happy, but still young, fresh, and horny), vs. the more familiar orgasmic spurts, plus the smell and taste of your sperm (sorta puts you off, it is hard to eat it, you want it gone, more or less), what is coming out of your penis. Then to take it one step further, let your wife "tease and deny" your penis when it is out of its Chastity Device, so you just come to almost the point of orgasm at least once a day, but do not gush sperm, and lock yourself back inside your CB3000...............well, the energy just keeps building, your prostate is healthy from the Aneros milkings............AND YOU SORTA OF FLOAT IN AND LIVE IN A SORT OF SEXUAL NIRVANA that is beyond belief. And then, THEN, when you do have sexual intercourse with your wife, your regular old fashioned penis gushing, vaginal filling orgasm will astound both of you! Even me, an Impotent man who cannot get a hard penis, has most of these experiences. These are truly wonderful inventions.
  • The MGX is a great model. It is the flagship after all! Don't get hung up on which model you use, they all work and it will probably be counter productive to focus on different models. Here are the advantages I see that the mgx has over the helix:

1. The abutment tab is a better design. It really digs in and does its job. The tab on the helix is sort of skimpy and I don't really feel it that much.

2. It is generally bigger. I don't know if it is actually that much bigger around, but it feels like it. It gives a more full fealing.

3. The top is slimmer which makes insertion a bit easier for the novice.

The certainly love the helix also, and it has advantages as well, but I won't get into that. Either one is great for the novice. Basicly, don't defeat yourself before you even start by worrying about which model you are using. Get some time in the saddle so to speak, then decide if you want to change it up.