Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Finding the Helix in the UK
  • VicViper
    Hi, all.

I've been lurking on this forum for many months, reading threads as they appear, and getting more and more intruiged by the Aneros, especially the helix.

I'm a young male, but I've recently found the strength of my orgasms to be somewhat lacking (sometimes I really don't feel much at all!), and combined with occasional painful sensations I've been feeling in my prostate (like a sudden sharp stab) I thought maybe I've developed some mild form of prostate disorder which is lessening my orgasms and causing discomfort.

My doctor won't even consider that I have prostate problems (He says I'm far too young, and none of the tell-tale signs of prostate problems are present in my blood), so apart from completely changing the surgery I go to, this seems like the only other option.

The thing is, I'm based in the UK, and am really interested in the Helix as it seems to be the best choice for a beginner unsure of exactly which model to go for. Alas, as much as I've searched, I can't find any UK-based online stores that sell the Aneros helix (or the other name the aneros sometimes goes under).

I was wondering if anyone can help me get my hands on a helix by pointing me to a UK online store that sells it, or maybe even saying if they know whether the main aneros store will ship to the UK?

Many thanks. :)

I must admit, when I first stumbled across this site, I thought it was some kind of elaborate hoax to get guy's hopes up, but all the different people giving their own honest accounts of their experiences has assured me this is genuine, and I want in! :)

Thanks again,

VV.
  • calibre

Originally Posted By: VicViper
    Hi, all.

I've been lurking on this forum for many months, reading threads as they appear, and getting more and more intruiged by the Aneros, especially the helix.

I'm a young male, but I've recently found the strength of my orgasms to be somewhat lacking (sometimes I really don't feel much at all!), and combined with occasional painful sensations I've been feeling in my prostate (like a sudden sharp stab) I thought maybe I've developed some mild form of prostate disorder which is lessening my orgasms and causing discomfort.

My doctor won't even consider that I have prostate problems (He says I'm far too young, and none of the tell-tale signs of prostate problems are present in my blood), so apart from completely changing the surgery I go to, this seems like the only other option.

The thing is, I'm based in the UK, and am really interested in the Helix as it seems to be the best choice for a beginner unsure of exactly which model to go for. Alas, as much as I've searched, I can't find any UK-based online stores that sell the Aneros helix (or the other name the aneros sometimes goes under).

I was wondering if anyone can help me get my hands on a helix by pointing me to a UK online store that sells it, or maybe even saying if they know whether the main aneros store will ship to the UK?

I must admit, when I first stumbled across this site, I thought it was some kind of elaborate hoax to get guy's hopes up, but all the different people giving their own honest accounts of their experiences has assured me this is genuine, and I want in! :)

Thanks again,

VV.

Hi VicViper
    I am located in Staffs, I have justed ordered a Helix direct from HIH Aneros. I expect delivery next week. The Helix is new only available this last month so I doubt we will be able to buy it here for some time yet.
    You are right to get the Helix or the MGX they are very beneficial. You are lucky to have stumbled onto the Aneros and I am sure you will notice the difference soon.
    The charge for shipping is 25 USD about £13 to us approx.
    This is a geniune site, I have had plenty of help, Brian Mayfield is extremely helpful and you can email him.
    Good Luck and keep us posted.
  • Edit

Hi, all.

Thanks again,

VV.

Hi vic you can buy the mgx in the uk but not the helix
    try lovehoney.co.uk
  • calibre
    VicViper
    One other point, if you need any help I will email you my landline number.
  • support
    Dear Vic:

We're glad to hear that you are interested, and you should know that the massagers often relieve pain or other symptoms associated with prostate maladies. Check out www.highisland.com for related health info, but keep any comments focused on health issues, please. ALSO, PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE SURGERY AS A FIRST OPTION!

Calibre is correct - (Thanks for your order Calibre!!) - the Helix is new and won't be available for another month or so, but www.lovehoney.co.uk will be one of the first outlets in the UK. As for shipping, we ship worldwide on a regular basis, which normally costs $15.00 for the first item + $1.00 per additional. Expedited delivery is availbale on request only by contacting us via fax, phone or email (support@aneros.com - not on this forum).

Best wishes,

[email]Support@aneros.com[/email]

• VicViper
    Wow, thanks for all the helpful replies everyone. :)

Will definately look into lovehoney.co.uk - now all I have to do is decide whether to wait for the helix to come out, or try my luck with the mgx. :)

Support: Thanks for the response, and don't worry - by 'surgery' I just meant 'doctors', our local surgery doesn't even perform surgery onsite! :)

I'm definately not letting anyone near my prostate with any sharp implements... From what I understand, surgery is considered absolutely last-ditch stuff anyway.. They certainally wouldn't even suggest it for someone with as mild symptoms as me (I have no problem achieving errections or going for long periods without needing the toilet, etc.).

...Just one final question, if that's ok... I live with other people and I was wondering how, well, discreet the packaging tends to be from www.lovehoney.co.uk? Does it come with any kind of logos or blurb on the packaging, or is it just in a totally unremarkable looking box/packet? I don't fancy explaining to others why people are sending me prostate massagers through the post. ;)

Thanks a lot,
    VV

• calibre

Wow, thanks for all the helpful replies everyone. :)

Will definately look into lovehoney.co.uk - now all I have to do is decide whether to wait for the helix to come out, or try my luck with the mgx. :)

Support: Thanks for the response, and don't worry - by 'surgery' I just meant 'doctors', our local surgery doesn't even perform surgery onsite! :)

I'm definately not letting anyone near my prostate with any sharp implements... From what I understand, surgery is considered absolutely last-ditch stuff anyway.. They certainally wouldn't even suggest it for someone with as mild symptoms as me (I have no problem achieving errections or going for long periods without needing the toilet, etc.).

...Just one final question, if that's ok... I live with other people and I was wondering how, well, discreet the packaging tends to be from www.lovehoney.co.uk? Does it come with any kind of logos or blurb on the packaging, or is it just in a totally unremarkable looking box/packet? I don't fancy explaining to others why people are sending me prostate massagers through the post. ;)

Thanks a lot,
    VV

Hi VicViper
    No problem with the postal packets, no one would no whats inside. They are always discrete. Support are sending my Helix to work.