Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Bought it for my husband...
  • Hi all,
    Well, I've been wanting to get something for my husband for awhile now. I was searching around on the internet and found this site. Wow! I read the whole site, read the message boards and decided to get one for my husband. I just ordered the Aneros tonight. I haven't told hubby about it yet. I just don't know what he's going to think when it arrives. I of course want him to use it by himself but am hoping he will be able to use it while we are having sex or while I'm giving him oral sex. Anyone do this with their wives/husbands? Does the man need to be able to use it on his own first before using it during sex? I'm just a newbie to all of this and would love to hear from other couples using it.

• Tom L

Originally Posted By: Wifey1974
    Hi all,
    Well, I've been wanting to get something for my husband for awhile now. I was searching around on the internet and found this site. Wow! I read the whole site, read the message boards and decided to get one for my husband. I just ordered the Aneros tonight. I haven't told hubby about it yet. I just don't know what he's going to think when it arrives. I of course want him to use it by himself but am hoping he will be able to use it while we are having sex or while I'm giving him oral sex. Anyone do this with their wives/husbands? Does the man need to be able to use it on his own first before using it during sex? I'm just a newbie to all of this and would love to hear from other couples using it.

Hi Wifey 1974
    Just to let you know that I think that it is the greatest that you did that. I think that your husband will be excited knowing that his wife is that interested in his increasing his pleasure. My wife and I have used it together on numerous occasions and we both enjoy it. She says that it makes me feel bigger and harder and the way it increases the level of my orgasm is fantastic. For the first time, try it together. After he gets it inserted relax him with a gentle back rub. Let him get the feel of it, get used to it and then play around and see what he likes best. It can be used in any sexuall position you both like. Oral sex is fantastic with it, just make sure you have a small pillow under his back so the unit does not get hung up on the bed. For the best feeling it must move freely. The most important thing is to have fun and don't be afraid to laugh. It can cause some unusual things to happen, so be open and have fun.
  • calibre

Hi all,

HI
    Congratulations, you have bought your husband an amazing gift he will derive a lot of pleasure with you and on his own. Just to confirm when he first inserts the device make sure it is well lubricated and insist he lies motionless for a while that he is not allowed to move the Aneros while you do your bit I am sure he will have mind blowing sensations. You have read the forum so you have a good idea on how to use it. You are an amazing lady. Best of luck.
  • calibre
    Too answer your question, it would be an advantage to you both if you give him time to become accustom to using the Aneros on his own first, you will have to guide him on its use. When you use the Aneros together the pressure on the prostate is greater and could initially be too much to accept.
  • Thank you all for your responses. I told my husband last night that I ordered it for him and he is skeptical but I believe he will try it for me. I emailed him the link to the website so he can read up on it and I also downloaded the video that someone posted here and will show him later tonight. Many thanks to whoever posted that! :)
  • hulahula
    You are a terrific wife
  • hulahula
    I also wanted to say I recommend you let your husband use it a while, then take it out. If he is like me after my first session, he will be incredibly amorous and give you a great love session.
  • Thanks Newbie! :) Of course as luck would have it, my husband came down with a cold last night and I think the aneros is coming in the mail today. Either way, I think he is a bit excited about it as he asked yesterday if it was delivered yet. Now just to get him feeling better and over this cold. :)
  • calibre

Thanks Newbie! :) Of course as luck would have it, my husband came down with a cold last night and I think the aneros is coming in the mail today. Either way, I think he is a bit excited about it as he asked yesterday if it was delivered yet. Now just to get him feeling better and over this cold. :)

Hi Wifey74
    Hope your hubby quickly recovers from his cold. At least the MGX will take his mind of his cold, using the MGX will probably raise his temperature. Best of luck
  • support
    Dear Wifey and Browneyedgirl:

Like everyone else here, we are very pleased to hear from some of the women out there. I imagine that, in addition to improved male performance, you may cause your men to become obsessed with Female G-Spot RESEARCH if they are not already. It bodes well for all!

Please keep us informed about your exploits, and please consider posting to the permanent Wife's Perspective thread at the top of the forum. That way your thoughts and enthusiasm won't get lost over time as more people create new threads.

If we need to create a dedicated thread for each of you, just let us know. We will be happy to do so. Thanks again for your understanding and compassion!

Best wishes,

[email]Support@aneros.com[/email]
  • Edit

Hi all,

Hello,
    I would let him try by himself first,like my husband did and then let him try it with you.He will love it. Tell him to take a look at the website and see how it works.
  • michealj

Wifey1974,

I used the aneros three times by myself before including it with my wife in our sexual encounters. We use it regularly now. It is a very overwhelming sensation when first positioning the aneros. The prostate is highly innervated and provides a different sensation when stimulated. I was glad that I familiarized myself with the process of insertion and relaxing before incorporating it into our sexual practices.

ps The sensations were very pleasant.

Mike
  • Edit
    Wifey 1974 -

I just ordered one too. My husband knows we have it, but we haven't used it yet. He's the kind that very much loves the idea of some kind of prostate stimulation, but actually putting something in his ass is embarrasing to him. I asked him if I could massage his prostate for him with my finger first and he immediately said yes. It was the most erotic experience of my life and his. I think he actually had one of the "Super Os" other guys have described on this site.

I think this experience has opened the door for using the Aneros next. (Which I'm hoping will be later this week. We'll have a chance to steal away without the kids one night.) I think he'll be more comfortable with the idea now that he knows how accepting I am of it - and how much I enjoy helping him with it.

By your screen name, I think you and I are pretty close to the same age. My husband is over 40, and I'm hoping that this will really benefit him health-wise too. Good luck with it! I hope it brings you and your husband closer to each other, as it has us.

Wish us luck on Wednesday!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: happily married
    Wifey 1974 -

I just ordered one too. My husband knows we have it, but we haven't used it yet. He's the kind that very much loves the idea of some kind of prostate stimulation, but actually putting something in his ass is embarrasing to him. I asked him if I could massage his prostate for him with my finger first and he immediately said yes. It was the most erotic experience of my life and his. I think he actually had one of the "Super Os" other guys have described on this site.

I think this experience has opened the door for using the Aneros next. (Which I'm hoping will be later this week. We'll have a chance to steal away without the kids one night.) I think he'll be more comfortable with the idea now that he knows how accepting I am of it - and how much I enjoy helping him with it.

By your screen name, I think you and I are pretty close to the same age. My husband is over 40, and I'm hoping that this will really benefit him health-wise too. Good luck with it! I hope it brings you and your husband closer to each other, as it has us.

Wish us luck on Wednesday!

I am a 41 YO male and I just got the Helix. My wife was a bit hesitant eventhough she loves anal stimulation but she was a good sport and went along. She lubed it and me up and gently slid it in. I must admit it was very sensual having her do it, it was kind of a surrender thing. Anyway, I lay face down and rested on my arms and chest while my but was up in the air. She gently moved it around but I told her not to and to let me do the work. Well, it was not long at all before I got this really calm, serene yet tingly sensual feeling all over and not just in my lingham (penis). To my suprise she got up on her knees bedind me and bent over me (doggie style) and just gave me a nice hug. When she did this her pelvic area bumped into the Aneros and OMG, it sent the most incredible wave of extacy through my body and I shuddered with a loud moan. With that she grabbed my hips and started gently humping me all the while asking me if I like how that felt. I started having waves of moderate ogasms wash over me yet I never ejaculated. She then had me roll onto my back ontop of a large pillow ( so my hips would be elevated)and hold my legs up to my chest. She then proceeded to gently and rythmically bump her pelvis against the Aneros. This was the most incredible feeling. She looked at me and asked if I liked feeling like she does. More orgasms came with that question!!!! When she finally used her very petite and loving hands to bring me to an incredibly strong orgasm and ejaculation, the force of my semen as it shot out was unbelievable. I colapsed!!

So, my point is you ladies should no hesitate to be a little aggressive with your hubbies. Secondly, just because a man finds what my wife did to me pleasurable does not mean he is gay in any way. Unfortunatelly men tend to get all paranoid and think because anal stimulation or prostate stimulation feels good they may be gay. NOT TRUE!!

Anyway, thanks to all of you wonderful wives who are so open,it is neat to be able to explore such awsome pleasures with the ones we love.

Tantricguy
  • Jackzzz

Thank you all for your responses. I told my husband last night that I ordered it for him and he is skeptical but I believe he will try it for me. I emailed him the link to the website so he can read up on it and I also downloaded the video that someone posted here and will show him later tonight. Many thanks to whoever posted that! :)

Hi Wifey 1974,

I was the one who posted that link you watched. Over a month a go I ordered an MGX after reading many of these posts. I was skeptical about its ability until I saw that video and then I knew it is capable of something wonderful. I haven't been on this site since I posted that video and I am amazed the response and discussion it stired up. I recently read the post about the video and I would have to agree with B. Mayfield (I believe it was him) that all that guy was doing was milking himself and there is much more that can be had. Everyone that I have shown the video to has thought it was so HOT (men and women) which I think it is as well. So, it is a great video to get to the arousal state but I believe there is alot more to achieve. It took over a month for my MGX to arrive probably because it had to cross the Canadian Border and the border guards probably wanted to test drive it!..LOL. I have only tried it twice. The first time I didn't have a syringe to inject more lube so I did try it anyway with not much effect. Obviously not enough lube so I went out and got a syringe and tried it again earlier this week. I had been drinking which I know I shouldn't have been but I just got the syringe and had to try..It makes a huge difference but not much effect again except the abutment made me sore so I took the rest of this week off. The reason I am mentioning this is because yesterday at work I was reading some more of the postings trying to figure out how to get these involuntary contractions. Some say they can get them without the Aneros so still at work I tried to contact my sphincter muscles for several minutes. I could create a bit of a pulsing sensation but that was it. I then tried contracting the Rectal muscles (I think that is what they are called). I prefer to describe them as "USM" (Urine Stoping Muscles)...you know when you husband is urinating get him to stop by contracting. This is the best way to mentaly find them...Well I contracted about half to three quarters of a full contraction while still at work and without my new MGX. It created a tingling sensation into my penis and it kept building. I then slightly relaxed and immediately I had a twitching happen between my sphincter and my "USM" a few times...That twitching or a see saw or teeter totter kind of reaction between the two is the best way I can describe it. Once I had discovered it I could get it to happen more and more. This morning before I got up I practiced it again and it really got going even without the MGX. I can now see that this see saw action would really effect the action of the Aneros so I would recommend to you husband (or anyone else) to try practicing without the Aneros so you can identify this twiching before using the Aneros. I am very encourge by identifing this and will get to this twitching stage this weekend before I insert my MGX. FYI, I also tried just holding my "USM" in a full contraction for as long as I could this morning and I didn't get the twitching but my whole body started to quiver...interesting but not sure where this will go...anyway try this with you husband as sexy as the video is, I think there is much much more. Have a wonderful time exploring your new toy. Jackzzz