Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Please Help
  • Hi all. I am a little concerned. Please bare with me as I know this isn't your product. I have however purchased an Aneros SGX, but as you will read I have a problem and have not had a chance to use it as yet. I have posted on Nexus site, but your site is allot more active.
    I got my Nexus Excel last week and tried it for the first time. I guess I was a little over eager. I couldn't manage to get it in the first time. But the second time was a success. When in it felt very good and comfortable. When I took it out is where the problem started. I could feel the uneven edge what felt like tearing or slicing. I had a bit of discomfort for about a day or two. On the second day it started bleeding when I made a bowl movement. Obviously I got a fright. Luckily the bleeding stopped. I hadn't had any bleeding up until this morning, I am obviously worried as this is the first time this has happened to me. I am obviously scared to go to the doctor, how do I explain to him I injured myself by sticking a device up my ass. Has any one experienced this, do I need to be worried? Will it pass?
    I do not have any pain at all.

Please help

D
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Diesel2215,

I am sorry that you are having these issues. I know that BMayfield has mentioned in the past about the inferior production quality of that company. But that does not help you now. I am by no means a doctor but I have seen numerous threads over the years from people that have had bleeding issues. My assumption is that it is an injury that keeps getting agitated because you obviously need to use that area of your body for other things. My guess is that you be real gentle for a while and things should get back to normal. If not, get yourself to your doctor and tell him whatever you want. It is an obvious injury that I don't believe that they need to know how it happened anyway. Tell them you have no idea.

I know that does not help much but there have been times where I have had blood for one reason or another and it does clear up. Your body is amazing at healing itself.
  • Buster said:

Hi Diesel2215,

I am sorry that you are having these issues. I know that BMayfield has mentioned in the past about the inferior production quality of that company. But that does not help you now. I am by no means a doctor but I have seen numerous threads over the years from people that have had bleeding issues. My assumption is that it is an injury that keeps getting agitated because you obviously need to use that area of your body for other things. My guess is that you be real gentle for a while and things should get back to normal. If not, get yourself to your doctor and tell him whatever you want. It is an obvious injury that I don't believe that they need to know how it happened anyway. Tell them you have no idea.

I know that does not help much but there have been times where I have had blood for one reason or another and it does clear up. Your body is amazing at healing itself.

Thanks Buster I really appreciate it. The strange thing is it stopped. But as you say maybe it is getting agitated.

Thanks again

D
  • Good luck to you and thank you for a response buster :roll:
  • I'm a pretty cautious person. I'd go see a doctor if it happened to me. That is a terrible region for things to go wrong!
  • Thanks to all of you for your support! I opted to not go to my GP and wait and see. I am pleased to let you know that the Bleeding has stopped, this is the second day now. I'm not getting excited as it stopped for two days before, but I'm holding thumbs. I am just a little bummed (no pun intended) as I have not tried my new toy out yet due to the injury. The funny thing is I posted the exact same message on the Nexus site, I even sent an email to the Mods for help. But nothing. Not even a little concern. So I guess no business for them again.

You guys are great.

Thanks

D
  • PhilSPhilS
    I have a doctorate but not in medicine. I have, however, been a hospital administrator for a time and worked closely with both male and female doctors. Some are pathetic. Others are much better in their bedside manner. A good one makes no judgment about the lifestyle of their patient. They know that their job is to help and heal and condemning people does not help. I know the feeling of reluctance to honestly state a problem's onset because I have faced that issue myself. I did confess it to my doctor and she understood completely. She treated me appropriately but would have been handicapped if I had not fessed up. Good doctors act like that. If yours does not, find a new doctor and discuss their outlook before you tell them anything. In fact, you can ask your doctor about their attitude before you proceed with them. That is what I did. I evaluated whether to proceed after I heard her answer and watched her body language. Now I tell her anything because of the trust I have in her, and she has shared some of her problems which have related to mine and that, in turn, helped me also. We trust each other. That's the ideal and I will never settle with something less when I move which I will be doing soon. I hope this helps. If you just cannot bring yourself to do this, do not sweat it. As one person suggested, tell them nothing except that you need help. Probably you will do fine even if you do nothing. The body heals itself rather well from cuts and damage.
  • Thansk PhilS I really appreciate the time you took to write to me.

Cheers

D