Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Still not really sure
  • hulahula
    i want to say that this forum is very helpful, but I have to say that after a week of use, i am still not really sure if I am on the right path. I do seem to have a more relaxed anus, and inserting and removal at the end of as session is definitely a lot easier, in fact removal, where the widest part i is in my anus, used to be painful, and now I savor the pleasure, but I am not really sure if I am having involuntaries. I have tried a lot of different positions. sometimes i find that by grabbing the handle and moving the whole thing back so the perineum tab is closer to my anus helps, but if it is supposed to be free floating, should that be necessary? Also having some luck by stimulating nipples, but i can't seem to get a good progression toward pleasure. At times, I will get a sensation like my anus and the aneros are vibrating in sync with my heartbeat, sort of like an artery pusle, but i can't seem to build on that. If i make a contraction volunatarily, even a quarter one, that natural feeling seems to stop. If you can detect a little frustration in this post, it is there, but I have only had the MGX a week.
    Also the spreading of the cheeks does seem to help.
    Also some posters say to bear down, like a feeling of pushing while defecating that seems to move the whole aneros down, and then it will slide back up, but I don't get the involuntary movements very much. Any help will be appreciated.
  • calibre

Originally Posted By: hula
    i want to say that this forum is very helpful, but I have to say that after a week of use, i am still not really sure if I am on the right path. I do seem to have a more relaxed anus, and inserting and removal at the end of as session is definitely a lot easier, in fact removal, where the widest part i is in my anus, used to be painful, and now I savor the pleasure, but I am not really sure if I am having involuntaries. I have tried a lot of different positions. sometimes i find that by grabbing the handle and moving the whole thing back so the perineum tab is closer to my anus helps, but if it is supposed to be free floating, should that be necessary? Also having some luck by stimulating nipples, but i can't seem to get a good progression toward pleasure. At times, I will get a sensation like my anus and the aneros are vibrating in sync with my heartbeat, sort of like an artery pusle, but i can't seem to build on that. If i make a contraction volunatarily, even a quarter one, that natural feeling seems to stop. If you can detect a little frustration in this post, it is there, but I have only had the MGX a week.
    Also the spreading of the cheeks does seem to help.
    Also some posters say to bear down, like a feeling of pushing while defecating that seems to move the whole aneros down, and then it will slide back up, but I don't get the involuntary movements very much. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Hula
    Yes you are on the right path. It will take you a few weeks of patience and practice before the benefits begin to take effect. Stay with it and follow the routines mentioned in the online instructions, other guides within the forum will help along the way.
    The involuntaries come with time, they are part of muscle control and development especially if you are unaccustomed to anal massage.
    Remember lube, breath and take the movement of the Aneros very, very slowly almost stopping, be gentle, if you keep your hands and obstructions clear, the stimulator will be free floating.

(At times, I will get a sensation like my anus and the aneros are vibrating in sync with my heartbeat, sort of like an artery pulse)This effect is good, don't worry if it passes, try to draw the stimulator in further slowly, relax and try to concentrate on the feelings you are experiencing at the time. I have been using the MGX for four months so far no Super "O" but the effects are fabulous. Don’t apply any time limits to your sessions when using the Aneros, however don't overstay its welcome so to speak. You will know when enough is enough.
    Enjoy each session and experience at a time.