Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Second Day, tired, exhausted and a little sore
  • hulahula
    Well my second day of the Aneros experience has led me to believe you can have too much of a good thing. I spent two and a half hours. I hit some pretty high spots, without having a super O. I am not sure if lying on my back which brings me the best results, doesn't cause the MGX to be in the wrong position, since the pillow I was lying on hits the curly cue part.
    I also have to say that for the first twenty minutes or so of each session I have done so far, I experience some anal soreness. This will go away at some point, and then I am really ready to rock.

I think I am going to take a few weeks off just to let my system adapt to all the new stimulation I have gotten. My balls feel like somebody kicked me in them. Actually after taking out the Aneros (which I find a little hard to do) the anal soreness isn't present at all. But my whole abdomen, and perineum feel pretty worn out.

There are times when the aneros feels like it is in the right spot, and other times it doesn't. Can't really tell sometimes.
  • Sounds to me like you may be trying a little too hard. It's easy to do. My eagerness often gets the best of me... especially when I first got the Aneros.

The good news is, as you become accustomed to the new sensations and your anal muscles get "toned up", any soreness should subside and the pleasure will increase.

Take your time, relax, and enjoy each subtle sensation that comes your way.

Good luck.

• Originally Posted By: hula
    Well my second day of the Aneros experience has led me to believe you can have too much of a good thing. I spent two and a half hours. I hit some pretty high spots, without having a super O. I am not sure if lying on my back which brings me the best results, doesn't cause the MGX to be in the wrong position, since the pillow I was lying on hits the curly cue part.
    I also have to say that for the first twenty minutes or so of each session I have done so far, I experience some anal soreness. This will go away at some point, and then I am really ready to rock.

I think I am going to take a few weeks off just to let my system adapt to all the new stimulation I have gotten. My balls feel like somebody kicked me in them. Actually after taking out the Aneros (which I find a little hard to do) the anal soreness isn't present at all. But my whole abdomen, and perineum feel pretty worn out.

There are times when the aneros feels like it is in the right spot, and other times it doesn't. Can't really tell sometimes.

Hi Hula
    I use my MGX for up to and have exceeded 4 hours, I rarely experience any soreness, choice of position I believe is fairly personal, and my favourite is on my side with knees drawn up towards my stomach.
    One point I think worth a mention is that for the MGX to function at its best it needs to be free of obstructions so that it can float freely inside you. If the curly bit is obstructed this can cause soreness and if there is insufficient or the wrong type of lube this can also cause irritation. ID glide or KY is probably the most widely accepted. Regarding anal soreness again this is probably caused by a lack of lube, try using a small baby feeding syringe and syringe about 5ml directly into the anus before you insert the MGX. Most pharmaceutical shops sell these syringes, easy to clean and can be used many times.
    I would recommend that you use the MGX at least once a week, your body will adjust and the pleasures will increase.
  • hulahula
    Thanks for the advice. i am going to give it another go after taking a coupl e of days off.
  • hulahula
    I have now had the Aneros for eight days. Had a good session in the middle of last night. Woke up at 4 AM, decided to stick it in and try to go to sleep with it. couldn't get to sleep, but by concentrating on keeping still and using only the most gentle subtle contractions of my anus, (more like touching a phonograph needle, than using a handsaw, I reached new heights. After about an hour and a half, I realized i was getting closer to a big o, but did not want to wake up my wife or kids, so I took it out and went to a sleep. Also, for the first time, touched my penis while using, a little, trying to coax a little eroticism.

Also, by keeping very still, and by lying on my right side ( i, for some reason kept lying on my left side previously) was much more able to get the \"arterial pulse\" feeling coming from my anus. I know this is a good sign..
    One scary part, the more excited I got, the more my heart raced. i was a little nervous about that, and that was part of the reason I took it out when i did. all in all, i feel i am making progress. Love to hear from some of the more experienced users.
  • Roger
    Hula.

My heart races as well, but it never goes too fast. No worries. It sounds like you're just about there.
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: hula

Hula,
    I had the same issue when I first started and I found that if I put a little vaseline at the base of the MGX, just on the ribs. I found that it kept the area very slick and helped me with the soreness. I had a tendency to dry out right at that point. Just a thought. Keep trying the reward is so very worth it. Tom