Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Frustrated
  • moony
    I purchased the mgx about a year ago. I have used it on numerous occasions but with mininmal results. I have read many postings on this forum trying to find out what it is I am missing, since everything I have tried has yet to provide me what other users are experiencing. maybe what I am experiencing is what everyone else is and I am just thinking there should be more, but there isn;t. I do have an ejaculation almost everytime i use it without any physical touching, but the ejaculation is not anything I have not had with physical contact, on most occasions, it not as good, and on almost every occasion, there is very litttle ejaculat. can anyone help me or point me in the right direction.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello moony,

I'm sorry to hear you are having minimal results with your MGX. If it makes you feel any better, it took me a little over a year before I started experiencing pleasurable results from Aneros usage. And I have yet to achieve super orgasms. It is really not all that uncommon for it to take that long. Although it does vary depending on the guy.

If you are using the Aneros to achieve super orgasms(An overwhelmingly strong non-ejaculatory orgasmic event.), then there are a few things to consider practicing. Keep in mind just about all of this information is contained in the Aneros WIKI. And it is well worthwhile to read through it. Also see the the glossary section within it for definitions of terminology.

First of all, you are trying to teach your mind and body to separate the orgasm response from the ejaculation response. So by ejaculating during your Aneros sessions, you are just confusing your mind/body about what you are trying to teach it and probably won't progress much further than you already have. One of the most common suggestions is to abstain from masturbation in general. And more importantly masturbation, or any penile stimulation during and after an Aneros session. The idea being to increase your level of arousal. But also to shift your focus of pleasure from your penis, to your anus and prostrate.

This means that during your sessions, you have to make absolutely sure that your penis is not touching anything else depending what position you are in. Such as the bed, and or bed covers, assuming you have sessions in bed. Any stimulation of the penis, even minute amounts, will end up shifting your focus of pleasure away from your prostrate and anus, and cause ejaculation at high levels of excitement.

At the start of a session, try getting into a comfortable position, close your eyes and allow your body and mind to completely relax. Take several long and deep breathes and allow every part of you to relax. Do this for as long as you need to. And if you happen to fall asleep during this part, no worries. When your anus is completely relaxed, you should have absolutely no sense of discomfort or feeling of being invaded with your MGX inserted. At this point if the involuntary anal contractions do not begin on their own, try making slight anal contractions and holding for 15 to 20 seconds, then relax and repeat as needed. You can also do the same with the PC muscles. See if you can make your prostrate rub against the MGX as you flex your PC muscles. Alternately, you can try rocking your hips back and forth to make the MGX rub your prostrate.

Give these techniques a try. But also remember that regular and consistent practice will get you there quicker than if you stop using it for a few months in frustration. Generally it is recommended not to have sessions more often than every other day. Which is what I try to do.

I also think it is extremely helpful to read and participate in the forums on a regular basis. Which also may include writing your experiences of sessions in the Blogs section. As you formulate and type your experiences and questions that occur, you end up helping yourself understand this process of awakening your prostrate and "rewiring".

Love is Peace

Edited 11/24/2008 - Reason: Clarification
  • It sounds like you have too high of an expectation on what you think you should be feeling based on what others have reported.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you need to be completely relaxed and try not to have any expectations or goals. Don't try to "get there." Easier said than done, but it really does help the process along if you are relaxed.

This has been repeated quite often on this forum, and I'm sure there are numerous topics from others similar to yourself that are just as frustrated. I have been in the same boat myself. I wish there was a straight answer; a checklist that everyone could follow that one would only have to read to see how far along they were to the next step, but unfortunately it really is an individual journey that we all have to discover for ourselves. What works for one person may not work for another, or works, but takes longer.

You might consider changing positions or doing something different if you haven't already. Love_is provided an excellent starting point.

Another (more expensive) option is to purchase a different Aneros model that more closely matches the sensations you want to feel. I.E. some people prefer the "full" sensation that the larger models provide, such as the Progasm or Maximus while others prefer the more subtle feelings provided by the smaller models.

You might also want to pursue another avenue to enlightenment altogether. I and many others have explored KSMO with very satisfactory results. The nice thing in this regard is that there's no single right way to achieve these wonderful feelings. You just have to explore a bit to find what works best for you.

Most, if not all, of what I've said has been repeated in one form or another, usually by someone far more gifted than I am at expressing themselves. I urge you to continue reading and not to give up.
  • JIH
    The MGX never did it for me. Try different models. I have found that for me, and probably, therefore, for a few others as well (I suspect), I need a longer massager with a more aggressive tip. Maybe that is your situation also. I have also discovered however, that with practice, the smaller models begin to have an effect. In addition, I am noticing that the more sessions I have in a day, the better they get. It's as if my prostate has to be awoken and "fired up", so-to-speak. My best sessions follow my 4th, 5th or 6th session during a day.
  • Love_isLove_is
    While buying a different model Aneros can sometimes help. It is not the sure fire cure or answer. So be sure that it is absolutely what you want, or need before laying down your cash for one.

As an example:
    I started with the Helix, but I wasn't getting much out of it after a little over a year of infrequent usage. So I bought the MGX, which really kick started the feelings of pleasure. Then after a few sessions with the MGX, I realized that the Helix gave me much more pleasure. And now it has swapped again. Now the MGX stimulates me much better. Go figure! :lol:

You can read about my experiences at the following link.
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3403

Love is Peace
  • Hi Moony,
    You have some great information here. I have to totally agree with both of Love_is posts.
    Read them carefully. Don't give up.. frustration will only prolong the time it takes to accomplish what you want most! :wink:
  • Maybe you need to be properly 'lead' through the practice? There has been a huge positive response to the HypnAerosession CD (<--Click). Especially since this is a technique that has be leaned, perhaps a 'tutor' will help.