Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hands off ejaculation with Aneros
  • Scooby
    I am curious, can one manipulate the Aneros into triggering a traditional ejaculation? If so, (and I believe it is likely) how?

I have been having a great time with my new Helix. Todays session was the best super-O session I have had. I continue to learn new things with this device. I am glad I found this website.

PS For those somewhat young'uns I am 27 and have been deriving a great deal of pleasure from the Aneros!

Take care,
    -Scooby
  • Scooby,

Sweet! I am 26 but still have not found the Super O yet although I feel I am finding my way since I have started using the Helix. I have only been able to use it three times in the last month. I was wondering how many times a week you use it. I am lucky if I can get one good session a week due to my schedule. Congrats on your progress you lucky dawg!

Mathens.
  • Scooby
    I try not to use it more than 2-3 times per week, but with all the new sensations and progress, I am having some difficulty holding to that. At times, my sessions run in a row, never more than once per day. And then I have a break of a few days. My weekends are typically helacious and there isn't much time, but midweek, I make time.

To quote a stupid movie - "How can we ever take time if we never make time" - is that how it goes? Oh well, I MAKE time.

Good luck to all!! It seems after much perserverence one is rewarded for their patience as new sensations and happenings begin like a flood gate.

Take care,
    -Scooby
  • Rodem

Originally Posted By: Scooby
    I am curious, can one manipulate the Aneros into triggering a traditional ejaculation? If so, (and I believe it is likely) how?
    -Scooby

Have you tried stretching the scrotum with your thighs like described in the instructions?
    http://www.malegspot.com/stage4.php
    I successfully ejaculated several times with hands off through this method so far.
  • Scooby
    No, I have not tried that. I'll try the next seesion that I have!

Thanks
    -Scooby
  • Edit
    Rodem,
    I successfully ejaculated several times with hands off through this method so far.

This sounds really amazing. If you ever decide to make a video of this, I would be really grateful if you sent it my way.

• Rodem

Originally Posted By: Aspen
    This sounds really amazing. If you ever decide to make a video of this, I would be really grateful if you sent it my way.

Okay, I will try filming hands-free ejaculation next time.
    Hopefully with better lighting.
  • Rodem
    Sorry for not writing for a long time, but I have just uploaded a clip
    demonstrating hands-free ejaculation which I wrote before.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5310196/ene2c.wmv.html

File size is 1,039,251 bytes and running time is 81 seconds.
    Frontal view only and you cannot see Aneros MGX itself.
    The screen is a bit too dark again, and you may want to set the brightness
    of Media player higher.
    Adjustment bar will be shown by [Alt]+[V]->[E]->[V].

Thanks,
    Rodem
  • Edit
    Is this clip new? It looks like the old one....
  • Rodem
    Hi EveningBlue,

It is a new one which I filmed last Saturday.
    But no wonder you are confused because the angle and the situation is very
    much alike. New one includes ejaculation while the old one does not.
    This is the only difference, but is important at least for this thread.

Rodem
  • Edit
    Awesome, a 10!!! :)

P.S. I wish I knew how to do that, must be intense!
  • Yes you can achieve hands free ejaculation with the aneros. I often finish my session with this type of orgasm. I have made mention of this in several of my post and I am glad you have inquired about this. I have found that it is easy to ejaculate when I use a vibrating bullet/egg in the handle. You can puchase these off the website or from any adult store. I prefer to use the lowest setting as far as speed. Then I start contracting "volantary" my sphincter. Usually with some erotic entertainment playing in the DVD I will ejaculate in 7-10 minutes. Longer without the adult movie 15-20 minutes. If I have had sex with my wife the night before it is a little more difficult to obtain. I have found that contracting harder usually gets the job done during one of these sessions.

Enjoy

LA
  • Rodem
    Hi FleshJoe, thanks for your comment.

Well, there should be various ways to achieve it, but all I did was very much the same as the instruction tells.

After I enjoyed dry orgasmic sensation for a while, I DECIDED to have a wet orgasm or ejaculation.
    Yes, I had to decide, because what I have to do to ejaculate is DIFFERENT from what to do for dry ones.

Once I decided, I pulled the skin of my scrotum between my thighs as you may see in the video.
    Then I concentrate on the sensation made by tautness of the skin of my penis, while I concentrate in my prostate for dry ones.
    As luvinaneros also pointed, PC muscles should be kept tighter for wet than dry.

When the source of the pleasure moved from prostate to penis, I stopped rushing to pleasure, but just enjoyed the sensation.
    Before long something hot was built up at the bottom of the penis and slowly pushed me over the edge.

Looked intense? Well, filmed session wasn't too bad, but not especially good for this kind of hands-free.
    You can count ONLY 24 or 25 orgasmic spasm...it was just as long-lasting as usual. :)
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Rodem
    Hi FleshJoe, thanks for your comment.

Well, there should be various ways to achieve it, but all I did was very much the same as the instruction tells.

After I enjoyed dry orgasmic sensation for a while, I DECIDED to have a wet orgasm or ejaculation.
    Yes, I had to decide, because what I have to do to ejaculate is DIFFERENT from what to do for dry ones.

Once I decided, I pulled the skin of my scrotum between my thighs as you may see in the video.
    Then I concentrate on the sensation made by tautness of the skin of my penis, while I concentrate in my prostate for dry ones.
    As luvinaneros also pointed, PC muscles should be kept tighter for wet than dry.

When the source of the pleasure moved from prostate to penis, I stopped rushing to pleasure, but just enjoyed the sensation.
    Before long something hot was built up at the bottom of the penis and slowly pushed me over the edge.

Looked intense? Well, filmed session wasn't too bad, but not especially good for this kind of hands-free.
    You can count ONLY 24 or 25 orgasmic spasm...it was just as long-lasting as usual. :)

could you send me a video of this experiance?? I want to see a big O before i buy the products, does it really work??

email is :brut2333@yahoo.com

thanks ben
  • Edit
    A 10. Something I have been wanting to achieve in a lifetime. Thanks.

Just a thought, add more lighting on your next video.
  • Edit
    can we have more video please?

the effect of aneros on you is by far the best example what it is capable of.