Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A gimmick?
  • OK I'm sure the aneros works, and I'd love to try it for myself. What I wonder is why the handles are all curly? Do they have a purpose apart from stopping the thing getting sucked in? Couldn't the handles just be a normal flared base? I ask as I've seen some butt plugs shaped in a similar way with just a flared base. Now I could buy one of them for quarter the price, and would it do the same thing? or should I go the whole hog and get the real deal? Anyway comments appreciated.
  • Kalash
    The one that curls down.. I'm clueless....

The one that curls up.... *mutters something vague about a perenium..."

It has a purpose... it presses on a pressure point on your body. I think the curly one that goes down is just for retrieval purposes, but I could be wrong.

I'd go ahead and spend the money.... Heck... I got one (it's in the mail...) because it's guaranteed to replace your partn.... er... give you pleasure.

If it doesn't do it for you, send it back in and get your money back. Any dildo/gismo/toy with that kind of guarantee? I wanted one from the day I first laid eyes on this site. It wasn't love, I don't think... but fairly close.

And an answer for the other handle thing? Whuzzit for?

Kalash

• Originally Posted By: Kalash
    The one that curls down.. I'm clueless....

The one that curls up.... *mutters something vague about a perenium...\"

It has a purpose... it presses on a pressure point on your body. I think the curly one that goes down is just for retrieval purposes, but I could be wrong.

I'd go ahead and spend the money.... Heck... I got one (it's in the mail...) because it's guaranteed to replace your partn.... er... give you pleasure.

If it doesn't do it for you, send it back in and get your money back. Any dildo/gismo/toy with that kind of guarantee? I wanted one from the day I first laid eyes on this site. It wasn't love, I don't think... but fairly close.

And an answer for the other handle thing? Whuzzit for?

Kalash

Hi Kalash
    I hope you have been able to start enjoying the effects of your new Helix stimulator.
    The curly handle I believe was originally designed to hold a vibrator. However I find it useful when removing my MGX after use.

Hi Bourne
    One other point these stimulators are far from being a gimmick. They are superb and keep your prostate healthy.
  • I've just ordered one today which I should get tomorrow so I'll tell you how it goes. I'm really looking forward to it. I've tried stimulating my prostate with my fingers before but didn't get very far. I think I'll be able to use this really well.
  • Hi Bourne
    I am sure you will have a great time with the Helix, I use the MGX and my prostate health has improved, great relief in more ways than one.(Excuse the pun).
    One other point, I don't recommend using fingers around the prostate due to the delicate nerves and surrounding body tissue etc.
    The Aneros is a specific design to encompass all the needs in that area.
    Remember it may take a while for your body to become used to the Helix so don't be discouraged if nothing happens for a while. Keep going.
    I find that I am experiencing feelings even when the Aneros has been removed, probably due to plenty of use, it is very moorish.
    Very best of luck, have fun.