Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Unable to enter and use the chat room - SOLVED
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello,

I was really looking forward to chatting on November 2nd. But it appears that your chat room software is not compatible with Firefox web browser v3.03, running on Ubuntu Linux v8.04 operating system. When I goto the chat room link, under "Room Name" and "Online Users", nothing shows at all. And I did verify that I was logged in and the chat room was open.

I was not able to find any information to let me know what sort of software requirements are needed to use the chat room. This should be posted clearly at the "Aneros Chat Center" page. I hope this is just an oversight or mistake. As I think you would be doing yourself, potential and new customers, and registered forum users a disservice by selectively allowing only certain web browsers and operating systems to participate.
    Thank you.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Love_is,

It's not a matter of that. I'm in a Mac environment, I've used Firefox and Safari, I was in the chat room yesterday and it is not working today for me either.

I'm attempting to get in touch with the webmaster now. Hopefully it will be back up later.

BF Mayfield
  • Love_isLove_is
    Phew!!! :D

I'm glad it appears to just be a mistake/technical fault.

I've been really looking forward to chatting with some Aneros users.
  • hi love is .. thanks for all your help and advice in the chat yesterday .. as a result i had my best session afterwards!!!

justin

x
  • VoyagerVoyager
    I tried to join in last weekend on several occasions.
    I managed an "Hello" on Saturday then all locked up.
    I think this is due to the net being busy on a weekend.
    The net is not of the best quality in this part of the world.
    Looks as if I will have to make do with Forum and Blogs.
    Keep up the good work folks.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello jusboy7,

Your welcome!
    And I'm glad you're starting to see further results.

---------------------------------------------

Voyager,

Jusboy7 mentioned he had similar problems, although not as extreme to keep him from using the chat room at all. It's a bummer when it is your internet service providers problem. Maybe things will improve in the future so you can join us in the chat room. In the mean time, please do participate in the forum.
  • Hey love is .. after our chat i had another session in the evening, and its definately been the best so far. Its difficult to find the right words to describe the sensations, but it seemed to be that eventually the whole anus area and maybe my legs were vibrating, almost numb, and also i seemed to be moving further out of my body, almost like an out of body experience, and the helix seemed to be in me, but far away..no great orgasm, but definately very different feelings for this session.. does any of this sound like what you have experienced??

j
    xx :lol:
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello jusboy7,

Thanks for posting your experiences and questions.
    Just as a heads up....
    It would be more appropriate to start your own thread in the "General Discussion" area of the forum, so as to keep this thread on topic. This area is just for chat room related topics. Besides, you will most definitely receive much more responses from people here that way.

but it seemed to be that eventually the whole anus area and maybe my legs were vibrating, almost numb,

I have experienced that, but not the other things you mentioned. But everyones process and journey with the Aneros is slightly different. So don't place too much value in your experience being different than others. Keep practicing, allow your body to completely relax, and don't get frustrated. Everyone has their own pace to finding pleasure with the Aneros. It's certainly not a race to the finish line.
  • Love_is said:

Hello jusboy7,

Thanks for posting your experiences and questions.
    Just as a heads up....
    It would be more appropriate to start your own thread in the "General Discussion" area of the forum, so as to keep this thread on topic. This area is just for chat room related topics. Besides, you will most definitely receive much more responses from people here that way.

but it seemed to be that eventually the whole anus area and maybe my legs were vibrating, almost numb,

I have experienced that, but not the other things you mentioned. But everyones process and journey with the Aneros is slightly different. So don't place too much value in your experience being different than others. Keep practicing, allow your body to completely relax, and don't get frustrated. Everyone has their own pace to finding pleasure with the Aneros. It's certainly not a race to the finish line.

Ok might consider a new thread, howver Im not able to agree that my experience pasted here was not appropriate for this chat thread. it was as a direct result of the chat that the new experience occured, and therefore in my (probably) limited knowledge of english (!) HERE seemed the place to post the follow up. Sorry, thats my feeling on this.

regards

Justin
  • VoyagerVoyager
    I managed to say a few words on the chat today.
    Same problem as before.
    It locks up after a few minutes.
    Sorry but I was not being rude.
    The internet is still primitave in this part of the world.
    I will keep trying.
  • Hi Voyager,

Next time please try using Firefox (if you weren't already). It's the best for the chat rooms. Thanks!

Aneros Support
  • I'm glad it appears to just be considered a mistake/technical fault.
    I've been undoubtedly looking forward to chatting with some Aneros users.