Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Online instructions

• Hi,

I do not understand the online instructions.

What do you do once you have drawn the aneros in deeply, in stage 2?

The instructions are very ambiguous.

rgs

• Originally Posted By: ZackBasset

Hi,

I do not understand the online instructions.

What do you do once you have drawn the aneros in deeply, in stage 2?

The instructions are very ambiguous.

rgs

Hi ZackBasset
    The anal muscles will quiver and may spasm, this is the start or the precursor towards achieving the Super "O". The instructions are excellent, just take them one step at a time.
    The instructions are not set in stone you will eventually find your own way to achieve the best techniques from using your Aneros that your body will allow you to experience. Time, patience and relax. Best of luck.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Zack,

Yep, Calibre nailed it. The instructions are there to get you going in the right direction; to get you accustomed to the Aneros, and the sensations generated by different kinds of contractions. Play with it.. have fun. Visualize, and oh yes...breath!

BF Mayfield

P.S. Don't forget to check through BEE LIne there's a great deal of information there as well provided by fellow users

• "The anal muscles will quiver and may spasm, this is the start or the precursor towards achieving the Super "O". "

Thanks. But this doesn't happen for me. Should I start the contractions again? The online instructions offer no guidance.

The instructions say: "When the Aneros Massager gets you to that pinnacle where ejaculation feels imminent." But ejaculation never feels imminent. Then it says: " try to stay at this point by controlling the degree of your sphincter contractions." How exactly does this work? What does this mean in practical terms?

There are a number of different methods in the "bee line." But they contradict the on line instructions, and each other. And how long should I try each variation for? A month?

The instructions that came with the product are totally different from the instructions online. Which ones should I focus on?

Does anyone really know how it works? Should I just do anything?

What are the absolute basics, the essential requirements (apart from inserting it properly, etc.) for it to work?

• Edit
    Have to say that I was also VERY confused by the instructions. The posts above are very helpful. Of course we all know mr. mayfield and calibre know what they're talking about.

To reiterate the point, ANY instructions you read are only a starting point. Everyone's different and will have to find their own specific 'ritual'.

After reading the forums over and over, and after my own experiences, here's my personal unabridged ritual: 1)Lube and Insert. 2)Close my eyes and relax. 3)Try and pinpoint the location of my prostate, and i go from there.

Some things to point out. I have no problems with getting relaxed. The only time i do any contractions (usually just one) is to give me a hint as to where my prostate is. Once that's done, it pretty much goes by itself. I'm very much an advocate of the "Do Nothing" method. The difficult part is not thinking of anything too complicated. That's the most difficult part for me, having to concentrate on my prostate. Kinda weird, BUT... once the wave starts, it's automatic. You can't help BUT concentrate and feel ur prostate.

I hope this was helpful. And again, these are MY personal directions. Experiment until something good happens, then build.

Looking back, my goal was to be practical, but the post seems kinda long. Just remember that i'll be pissed if u go super before me!! HAHAHAH!! j/k!
  • Edit
    Have to say that I was also VERY confused by the instructions. The posts above are very helpful. Of course we all know mr. mayfield and calibre know what they're talking about.

To reiterate the point, ANY instructions you read are only a starting point. Everyone's different and will have to find their own specific 'ritual'.

After reading the forums over and over, and after my own experiences, here's my personal unabridged ritual: 1)Lube and Insert. 2)Close my eyes and relax. 3)Try and pinpoint the location of my prostate, and i go from there.

Some things to point out. I have no problems with getting relaxed. The only time i do any contractions (usually just one) is to give me a hint as to where my prostate is. Once that's done, it pretty much goes by itself. I'm very much an advocate of the "Do Nothing" method. The difficult part is not thinking of anything too complicated. That's the most difficult part for me, having to concentrate on my prostate. Kinda weird, BUT... once the wave starts, it's automatic. You can't help BUT concentrate and feel ur prostate.

I hope this was helpful. And again, these are MY personal directions. Experiment until something good happens, then build.

Looking back, my goal was to be practical, but the post seems kinda long. Just remember that i'll be pissed if u go super before me!! HAHAHAH!! j/k!