Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbe questions
  • I'm new to prostate stimulation, and I have a few questions. I recently was able to externally stimulate my prostate and was able to achieve what I think are mini-O's (internal and anal contractions), but have never tried anything anal. I think that I'm ready to try the next level and get an Aneros. I still need to talk to my wife about it, she is very open and I don't like hiding anything from her, but after I talk to her I'll be ordering. I'm a smallish guy, between 5'7" and 5'8" but only weigh around 125 pounds, and was looking at either a MGX or a Helix and was wondering about recommendations.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello chaos snake,

I'm definitely not the expert around here. But my experience has been that the MGX was a much better match for me. I'm not sure what effect height and weight has on the usage of certain Aneros models, but I am 5'7" and about 140lbs. From what I have been reading on the forums here, there is no one model that works for everyone. And then over time as you use them, the model that works for you tends to change. You can read my thoughts about the MGX versus the Helix at the following link:

http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3403

You should also have a look at the following link in the Community Polls about which model is best for new users. You'll notice that the Helix was the most popular choice. That was what I based my purchase of that model on.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1803

There are lots of very advanced and experienced users that I'm sure will happily add their two cents to your post when they get a chance.

Good luck on your journey! :D
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi CS!

I am with Love_is on this one!

I always recommend the MGX as a first unit because it isn't too big, it is very mobile and has a very aggressive P-tab.

Bringing your wife into this is a good idea also, if she is as open as you say!

Although, I am a firm believer in starting the initial sessions in a solo setting. Not as much pressure to do this or that
    and try to entertain or converse with her, instead of paying attention to the basic principles . . .

Relax, Breathe and Observe even the smallest of good feelings and not to chase these little O's away, pay attention
    to them and try to grow them mentally by visualizing . . .

After your re-wiring is well under way, you can bring in your wife, a pony, or whatever else turns you on??? LOL!

Also, if you are already having Mini's, it sounds to me that your re-wiring has already begun???

Have fun!

Later, Hlaser99
  • Thanks for the replies. I spoke with the wife last night and ordered based on the poll that you linked to and ordered a Helix. When I told my wife she kinda giggled. She read about prostate stimulation a while ago, but at the time I wasn't ready to go there. She is all for letting me go on my own or to join in when the time is ready. I'll post of how it goes after I get a chance to experiment a bit.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    chaos snake,

Glad it all is working out for you!

Have a great time!

Later, Hlaser99