Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Maxoderm user report, an ongoing evaluation
  • big_O
    A few weeks ago a fellow Aneros user (in the "Wonderful Products" thread) recommended Maxoderm cream for firmer erections and even an increase in penis size, as does the manufacturer of the product. Based on that advice and on the money back guarantee offered by the manufacturer, I decided to give it a try. I have copied my first post about Maxoderm below and post #2 will be my 2nd report. The initial Maxoderm program is 12 weeks and I will report in every 2 weeks. Hopefully this info will be helpful to others that may be interested in such a product.

My first post about using Maxoderm:

My Maxoderm order arrived the other day. According to the manufacturer it generally takes 8-12 weeks to notice differences. For those considering trying it I don't like two things about it so far 1) the odor, which is fairly mild, but still very noticeable and 2) the heating sensation of the lotion itself, to me, was not really pleasurable. Perhaps I'll get more used to both as time goes on. I'll report in every couple of weeks to see if I notice any enhancements at all. The program is basically 4-6 applications per week for 12 weeks.
  • big_O
    Update #1
  • big_O
    Oops, ok now the actual update :)

Update #1 - I've been using Maxoderm (MD for short from now on) for 2 weeks now. This week was a 5 applications week and for the last few I noticed very firm erections, definitely more so than what I normally experience. When I placed my order the \"XTS\" spray was on backorder so Friday was my first chance to apply some of it before using the MD cream. I don't know if it was just happenstance, but the resulting erection yesterday was great, I mean ROCK HARD, something I haven't felt in quite awhile. I have not checked size, but I know there has been no change in that yet, nor does the manufacturer claim size results for this soon.

I'm getting used to the odor,(but still don't like it) and the warming sensation seems less drastic than it did at first.
  • big_O
    Update #2 - 1 month on the program

I've now been using the Maxoderm cream for 1 month with 2 months to go on the recommended program. I've gotten pretty used to the warming sensation by now and even enjoy it a little, which wasn't true at all at first.

Since the manufacturer claims increases in erection size, updates from now on will report any changes in that area. After one month I found a 1/4" increase in erection length, no change in shaft girth and almost a 1/4" increase at the base of the glans (the corona ridge area). These changes could just be due to variations in erection firmness, so it'll be very interesting to see what happens at the 6 week update.

See you in 2 weeks.
  • big_O
    Update 3 -- 6 weeks

No changes to report this time (at the half way point of the MD program).

I'll check back in 2 weeks.
  • big_O
    8 week update --

Looks like the \"enhcancement\" claims for Maxoderm are pretty much bust for me. There are a few weeks to go, but there have been no size gains as claimed by the manufacturer...there was an apparent .25\" increase I noted earlier, but after later checks that was apparently just the result of a very firm erection. So, this product will most likely go back to the manufacturer for a refund. I'll let you know for sure in a month or so.
  • big_O
    10 week update ---

I carefully rechecked size after 10 weeks using MD, and there has been a .5\" length increase. Unfortunately there has been no gain in girth or diameter, which is the most commonly reported benefit for a woman's sensation. There are still 2 weeks to go on the program and then MD advises a reduced frequency use as a \"maintenance\" program.

So, it appears the product does do what it claims...it produces very firm erections and slight increases in size. I will post again in 2 weeks to see what the final results are and after that only if some other change happens with \"maintenance\". I doubt a woman would feel much from 1/2\" more length, but the extra firm erections are great, so I think MD has earned my business unless the price becomes even more outrageous in the future. : )