Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

No luck but not giving up
  • I was anxious to experience what most of the contributors have enjoyed. Tried my SGX for 40 minutes the first time -- nothing. Tonight I tried it for 60 minute --no luck. I don't feel the glorious waves of orgasm that I had read about. Actually, I felt nothing close to being stimulated. Yes, I did see a little clear precum but heck, I used to soak my Jockeyes just looking at a Playboy when I was young. *L* Any suggestions?
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    [quote=The Rookie]I was anxious to experience what most of the contributors have enjoyed. Tried my SGX for 40 minutes the first time -- nothing. Tonight I tried it for 60 minute --no luck. I don't feel the glorious waves of orgasm that I had read about. Actually, I felt nothing close to being stimulated. Yes, I did see a little clear precum but heck, I used to soak my Jockeyes just looking at a Playboy when I was young. *L* Any suggestions?

Hello Rookie!

Welcome to the Forum!

Unfortunately, there IS a learning curve here.

Some lucky "stiffs" may hit it right away, but they are in the minority.

I would recommend reading the Stickies here and checking out the Wiki and keep at it
    2 or 3 times a week, if possible, and take it from there . . .

Then mail back with specific questions and we will be happy to help!

Later, Hlaser99
  • OH!!
    You got some precum so that tells me you were stimulated. You probably just aren't really aware of the sensations yet, and what to expect. The brain has to 'rewire' a bit to interpret and fully utilize these new sensations. It can take awhile to really get into it and get it right. Keep at it and try techniques mentioned in these threads. Be patient and focus on just relaxing, feeling good, and not on a Super O or even O.
  • I bet he was like o. :lol:
  • fllurker
    Don't give up. Just think of each session as a new adventure. I've been going on almost 4 yrs and have not had an O, but each session is still good. I have some health issues, but we are forging ahead.

Good luck and read the Wikki.
  • JIH
    I had the exact same situation. At first, the only stimulation I would receive was immediately on insertion and then that would fade. I found that by moving my hips forward and backward, like while having traditional sex, a pleasurable pre-orgasmic feeling would build up. This must be from the massager rubbing the prostate. It would take a several minutes of slow hip thrusting before the sensation would begin at all. The prostate apparently likes to be rubbed. A pace about the same has having slow sex worked for me but like I said, it takes a few minutes (5 or 10) before the feelings begin at all. When the feelings would begin they were very subtle and you really have to relax and focus on those feelings with no distractions. They got to where with every thrust they would grow just a little in intensity. After several sessions I noticed that when I stopped thrusting my body would begin to thrust on its own - like it missed what was happening and did not want to stop. These grew after several sessions into what I think most people call the "involuntaries". It just keeps getting better and better. I also found that some models of massagers had more effect than others. I apparently require a longer model than most. To get to where I am now, which is a pretty good place, I had to buy the longest model I could find and bend the p-tab back so as to even get a little deeper. Now it's heavenly. I can begin having dry orgasms in about 10 minutes - less if I tease my prostate a few times (see my other post). BTW, it took almost 2 years to get where I am now.

Don't quit!
  • Creamer
    stimulate your most errogenous errogenous zone. it helps me (my nipples).