Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

"electric Aneros Man"
  • First, I must say that Iam a french user ; so I hope you'll forgive my Engilish.

So : Istarted using the Aneros, about 15 days ago.
    I had two (too short –20 mn ?) session rather diappointing
    A third gave me somme really good sensations (but no more)
    Today afternoon, I made a new attempt : I laid on my side, inserted the Aneros with a lot of lube, relaxed during abour 15 minutes, then started anal contrations
    As usual, that gave me somme good sensations (the pressure on my prostate and my perineum) I did it during 30 mn.
    It was good but not so good and I had still not reach the state of "involontary contractions" which are, as I reasd on forum, the beginning of a major orgasm.

I was on the verge to give up.

Therefore, I changed my position, laid on my back with a roll of towels behind my back, close to my buttocks, my legs bent.
    So after 5/ t0 minutes, the feelings seemed to change (may be because my contractions were deeper)
    I have to point that these contractions were'nt still unvolontaries ones but the feeling was the most delightfull I had since I used the Aneros
    My heart beat faster, my breathe get shorter and faster and my body quivered as if it was crossed by an electric charge.
    That (unknoww ) sensation scares my a little so I decided to stop the session.

So I ask a question Was I about to reach some major orgasm and Do I have stopped the session too soon ?
    I'd like to have an answer, an advise before I make a neww attempt.

Well, I hope that what I wrote is "unsersandable (is it the right word ?

• support
    Dear Kiruna:

It sounds as if you are coming along nicely. The shaking and rapid breathing and heartbeat indicate that you are experiencing direct neural stimulation and that this is being transmitted throughout your body.

If you are not comfortable with this, it is better to stop and try again another time. However, to go beyond this, you will need to try to relax a bit once you reach this stage. Deep breathing will be useful because cotrolling your breath will help to smooth out the experience and calm your nerves. Your experience is within the normal range and should not have any adverse effects if you don't have any serious health conditions that would cause your doctor to advise against having sex or becomeing overly excited.

Once you are able to ride this experience you will then find an immense pleasure will wash over your body and feelings of bliss.

Good Luck!

[email]support@aneros.com[/email]
  • Hook
    Kiruna:

Tu a bien communique ton experiment. Tu a fait beaucoup mieux en anglais que j'aie pu faire en francais. Je parle assez bien francais, mais le vocabulaire relatif aux organes sexuels et cette region du corp me manquent, donc, je reste muet au sujet de l'Aneros. En fin de compte, j'ai pas mal de difficulte a expliquer mon experiment par apport a l'Aneros, meme en anglais. Si tu veut correspondre avec moi en francais, reponds a [email]tuyau8@yahoo.com[/email]. Je ferai mon possible a t'en parler en francais.
  • support
    www.freetranslation.com

Kiruna :

Il semble comme si vous venez bien. La secousse et le rapide respirant et le pulsation indique que vous éprouvez la stimulation neuronale directe et que ceci est transmis à travers votre corps.

Si vous n'êtes pas confortable avec ceci, c'est pour mieux arrêter et essayer encore un autre temps. Cependant, aller au delà de ceci, vous aurez besoin d'essayer de relâcher un morceau une fois vous atteignez cette étape. La respiration profonde sera utile parce que cotrolling votre souffle aidera à lisse hors l'expérience et calme vos nerfs. Votre expérience est dans la gamme normale et ne doit pas avoir d'effets défavorables si vous n'avez pas de conditions de santés sérieuses qui causeraient votre médecin déconseiller avoir le sexe ou devenant trop excité.

Une fois vous pouvez voyager cette expérience vous trouverez alors un plaisir immense se lavera par-dessus votre corps et vos sensations de félicité.

Bonne Chance !

[email]support@aneros.com[/email]

```understandable```

• Originally Posted By: kiruna
    First, I must say that Iam a french user ; so I hope you'll forgive my Engilish.

So : Istarted using the Aneros, about 15 days ago.
    I had two (too short –20 mn ?) session rather diappointing
    A third gave me somme really good sensations (but no more)
    Today afternoon, I made a new attempt : I laid on my side, inserted the Aneros with a lot of lube, relaxed during abour 15 minutes, then started anal contrations
    As usual, that gave me somme good sensations (the pressure on my prostate and my perineum) I did it during 30 mn.
    It was good but not so good and I had still not reach the state of "involontary contractions" which are, as I reasd on forum, the beginning of a major orgasm.

I was on the verge to give up.

Therefore, I changed my position, laid on my back with a roll of towels behind my back, close to my buttocks, my legs bent.
    So after 5/ t0 minutes, the feelings seemed to change (may be because my contractions were deeper)
    I have to point that these contractions were'nt still unvolontaries ones but the feeling was the most delightfull I had since I used the Aneros
    My heart beat faster, my breathe get shorter and faster and my body quivered as if it was crossed by an electric charge.
    That (unknoww ) sensation scares my a little so I decided to stop the session.

So I ask a question Was I about to reach some major orgasm and Do I have stopped the session too soon ?
    I'd like to have an answer, an advise before I make a neww attempt.

Well, I hope that what I wrote is "unsersandable (is it the right word ?

Yes, I think you are on the right track. You just continue with your use and it will soon come with lots of dry orgasms.

I started using my Aneros over 2 years go, and I just had my 90-minute session, still feeling the good dry orgasms now. I also had shivering and shaking all over my body like what you had experienced. It is part of the total experience and you are coming to it!!! Don't give up, you are on the edge now!

[email]minsinz@yahoo.com[/email]