Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Pain with aneros. Ever tried this toy?
  • Mrsmith007
    First, I bought the aneros mgx. I tried it 3 times. I enjoyed the sensations BUT the P-tab was painful. I liked the pressure, but it was very narrow, almost sharp. When had the orgasm, it was ruined by the pain caused from the spasms against the p-tab. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also has anyone ever tried the Nexus Vibro? I notice that it uses a ball baring instead of a thin tab which gets me excited to not have the pain lol... It is expensive and would appretiate any input.

thanks
  • rumelrumel
    Mrsmith007,

You may wish to read the "Avoiding discomfort" section of the WIKI (see - http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Avoiding_discomfort ). There are numerous creative workarounds for the condition you mentioned. Here’s another section of the WIKI that deals with that – see- http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Advanced_Skills#P-Tab_.28abutment_tab.29 .

The other manufacturer you mentioned is a copy cat of the Aneros design, but I have no familiarity with it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I would add that I am familiar with another model made by the same people that features that ball bearing in place of the abutment tab. Frankly it's a useless gimmick, I simply couldn't get any sensation out of it. Whether that was the fault of the ball bearing or on account of the fact that the entire unit was so ridiculously out of balance, I 'm not sure.

Anyway, don't waste your money on it. If you enjoy the sensations that the MGX's tab produces, but it's just a little too intense for you, look at the workarounds that Rumel suggested.

BF Mayfield
  • Mrsmith007
    [quote=B Mayfield]I would add that I am familiar with another model made by the same people that features that ball bearing in place of the abutment tab. Frankly it's a useless gimmick, I simply couldn't get any sensation out of it. Whether that was the fault of the ball bearing or on account of the fact that the entire unit was so ridiculously out of balance, I 'm not sure.

Anyway, don't waste your money on it. If you enjoy the sensations that the MGX's tab produces, but it's just a little too intense for you, look at the workarounds that Rumel suggested.

BF Mayfield

It's not "too intense", it is nearly cutting my skin lol. Maybe I have it up too high? I mean it seems to fit there perfectly though. Should it be lower down? It is right between testicals, and anus though.

Maybe my perenium is more musculer than most? I'm in my twenties and have practiced edging since I was in my teens, maybe I have built a lot of muscle down there?
  • JIH
    I tried the Nexus Vibro and threw it away. Those ridges are terrible. Next time I want to rasp out my ass I will just roll up a tube of course sand paper and jam it up my butt.
  • gabrial
    I did not look to closely at the unit and its ad but it looks like it has a vibrator in it (possesses three vibration settings controlled by a custom made microchip that 'tunes in' to . . . ). One of the points made many times on this web site is that using a vibrator or adding a vibrator to ‘ram up’ the effect of the action of the Aneros is generally not a sound course of action. I tried to do it using a bullet vibrator in the loop of the helix and found that while it produced more sensations for a short period of time the whole area sort of turned off after a while. In the end the sensations were better, stronger and more comfortable when the Aneros is used alone with adequate lube. At the time I was trying to ‘push over the top’ to the super O and probably did more to delay it then anything else.

I am not going to say stay away, but consider what you are looking at fairly closely and the responses you are getting from other people who tired it.

As far as the tab goes just use something to cushion it. It is another thread in the discussions recycling through the forum all the time. It seems that some people love it, others find it distracting and still others find it painful. I am somewhere between the last two groups. Those who love it will disagree but for me a blunted tip that has more lateral flare would be much nicer. But that is a personal choice, which any number of simple ways to cushion the edges of the tab suffice for those of us who do not like it.

gabrial