Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Next Generation Aneros
  • big_O
    Has anyone already tried out any of the new Aneros models? If so, which one(s) and how do you like it (or them)?

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Big O,

I will be reviewing all of the new models, here and at my own website sometime after the first of the year.

Stay tuned!

BF Mayfield
  • Hook
    B. Mayfield:

You said something about your web site. Is it open to the public? If so, what's the URL?

Thanks
  • Edit
    What \"next generation\" Aneros? I don't see anything on the site? Where did you see information about this? Is there a press report or something on it? Any details?

Thanks!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hook,

Thanks for your interest. My site is currently under development, and as soon as it is operational I will be announcing here, probably in my original KEYS TO THE BACKDOOR...threads, in BEE LINE and a couple of other locations on this site, so be on the look out for it. My site will debut with my own forum ... a resource center for the super orgasmic male, with discussions on the Aneros and another device that I believe holds great promise for Aneros users (and everyone else for that matter). Furthermore, I will be covering advanced users and couples techniques in much greater depth not to mention tricks and tips that I've been saving up that may really help you flesh out the full Super O experience.

With regard to the NEW GENERATION go here: http://www.aneros.com/nextgen.php

(you can also find the link at the bottom right of the home page)

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    Thanks for the link. They look interesting, but I was hoping one would have an embedded vibrator. I'm currently working on a side project to replicate my MGX in reinforced silicone with a built-in vibrator...but if I could have just bought such a version I'd have prefered it. :-)

My idea is to fit one of these into the tip, and maybe a second in the perineum nub:

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=400&item=DCM-204&type=store

However it's not an easy project to say the least...the geometry of the Aneros is such that there's not much room to add such features w/o drastically affecting the needed strength and ridgidty.
  • big_O

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Big O,

I will be reviewing all of the new models, here and at my own website sometime after the first of the year.

Stay tuned!

BF Mayfield

Sounds awesome. I may try out the Helix model in the meantime, but haven't decided yet.