Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hlaser99 . . . on the “HypnAerosession”
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi ALL!

Guess it’s time for me to chime-in here and add my first experiences with the “HypnAerosession”???

Let me preface this post by saying, it has been both an honor and privilege and a fascinating Journey in itself, to spend the six months – plus, on this
    project with such distinguished patrons of the “O” as Brian Mayfield, Darwin, Pan and of course, Rumel!

I have pieced together from my notes during my initial Beta Testing (Some months back) of our Project, some thoughts and feelings during my first contacts with “Alana”!

My First Impressions with the “HypnAerosession”:

The packaging is bright and Hot looking! (With the distinctive logo displayed prominently on all packaging and disks) and the content on all disks was
    spot-on as far as being very erotic and accurate as to all the verbiage on ALL disks!

As I received my package late in the day it was a little late to start a real session, so I just listened to the two disks for both content and erotic impact, as I saw it.

Alana's voice is the perfect blend of sexuality and sophistication as I would love my own perfect fantasy lover to possess! She “really” turns me on!

The disks were amazing and the best hypno/subliminal/erotic disks I have heard anywhere!

They contain:
    - New-age music, subliminal messaging, brain wave tracks, hypnotic techniques and erotic entrancement form Alana! And the perfect mix of each!

It took me a day or two to set the time aside for an actual full-blown Aneros session using the “HypnAerosession” CD’s.

I found that a sleep-mask is helpful to make the room dark, which helps me in my visualizations! As I started the session, I don’t know if it was hypnosis or the power
    of suggestion, but early-on I started to be on the same time-line and feel the same things Alana was suggesting on the audio! Amazing!

The hardest part for me, was trying to slow myself down to her speed! (I was ready to rumble!) But, once I was calmed down a little and was in a relaxed state
    of consciousness, I was able to feel and go along with her amazingly well!

I had involuntaries not too far into disk one and was contracting like crazy! (This lasted what seemed like forever!) Then they started! Alana led me
    through a series of continuous orgasms for at least one full hour! Alana was the perfect companion in this mind-blowing session!

I was exhausted afterwards and lay there for a good long while, with the after-glow and a large smile that remained for a while and I Laughed Out Loud . . .

A Great Session!

I can see this tool will be a great help for newbies to learn how to relax, breathe and visualize, then to bring the Aneros into this perfect session at just the right time!

Then from the standpoint of a Veteran user, it’s like having an extremely sexual and stimulating sexual partner, to share a really hot Aneros session with!
    The techniques used on these CD’s really heighten your sexual excitement! (She’s a great guide!)

As has already been said: A “must-have” for your sexual library or toolbox . . .

Later, Hlaser99
  • Alana
    Hi to All,
    Especially those esteemed Experts who took their time and energy for input and review of Rumel's CD project -HypnAerosession. Now available for purchase in the Accessories Section of your Website.

Upon 1st receiving the info on the project, I immediately went to the Aneros Website to check out the Aneros Device. I was thoroughlly impressed by what I found! I covered nearly ever inch of the website. I was still a bit unsure until I received a response from Rumel and understood his intentions for the CD!! I was then very happy when I heard the Collaborators had approved my Voicing the CD!

It was my utmost intention to achieve All the 'effects' Rumel and the Experts wanted the CD to have for all users of the Aneros Devices.
    I had looked throughout the Forum and saw the High caliber of Knowledge on the Super O subject and the High Intellect of its users.
    Their unabashed input of the pleasure they had derived was amazing to see!
    They had experienced what I would hope Most in the World would begin to understand about the need for this intense state of Pleasure!

During the Voicing, I put myself inside the experience as Observer/Guide to gently, easily take the Listener to the Depths within us all, for the most Exquisite Pleasure experience, all along enticing them to seek, at there own pace, that Extreme Bliss! I had hoped with each and every use of the CD, that the user would Continually be drawn higher and deeper into that extreme bliss connection with themselves, the World, the Cosmos and the Universe---All this while feeling the sensual, deep, Earthy sexy, dirty, nasty, Holy, Sacred Intense Inner-orgasm they could possibly achieve---and with more use--- even best those experiences!

Mankind for too long has had to hide this Phenomenal Intensity of expression... but believe it or not, the User, Society, the World, the Universe is Supremely Enhanced by this method of building Hightened Energy that is severely needed and should continue to produced!

Like a pebble thrown, sending waves across a lake in its wake, rippling across, widening as it goes. That's how Sound, Light, Energy travels affecting us All...and THIS intensity of energy has been suppressed much too long in mankind's existence.

With the Super O experiences, we all put more and more of this Positive, Intense Energy into our lives AND our World...It REALLY has this depth of impact! So by pleasuring youself in this way, it enhances US ALL!

I had checked the Polls and was so sad to see only a tiny percentage had found they were able to tell anyone about their Aneros experiences!!?? Especially with their Partners!!! Because use alone AND with a Partner would only exponentially expand this Source of energy!!

We would all perform Better in every way, the World , our Lives, would be greatly enhanced by this unfortunately, mostly hidden energy. Yes, this takes time, but like a Domino Effect, people will 'sense' it's okay to allow themselves, to go there...Really GO There.

So to Rumel, B Mayfield, Hlaser, Buster, Darwin, Pan, JohnTrevy, all reviewers, and the Aneros Support Team, I humbly thank you again, for ALL your input and most of all for allowing me to partake in this great endeavor!

Much Pleasure, Bliss and Success ...to you ALL.
    Most Sincerely,
    'Alana'
  • johntrevy
    Its funny actually Alana, ive researched that the energy guys draw upon for harnessing the Super-O is actually Feminine energy. Seems kinda ironic really how guys can be so egotistical yet our best, most satisfying experiences are drawn from the girl/woman in us. I am so proud to tap in to this sweet, cute, cuddly energy (that is how it feels EVERY time i have a super-o). Im currently single, but i know that a woman needs to be treated in the correct manner, what upsets me is how women can be lied to by guys who just dont have thier best intersts at heart. When there are guys out there who will kiss and worship thier naked bodies as they walk through the house (such as i would).
    Thankyou for such a wonderful experience.

Johntrevy.
  • Alana
    LOL! Thanks Johntrevy, for your kind words and wisdom. I'm sure Earth and the rest of us have been enriched a bit more by your essence and Super O releases. When you feel like you have to literally 'peel yourself away from the sky, moon, and the stars' from such intense release, let us know..but then again, those prescient among us will surely feel it.
    All the best, and thank You!

'Alana'
  • BoPBoP
    Hey Alana, although I am not in complete support of how new products are marketed here on forum with five six reviews showing up in one day all of a sudden. I will say that this CD will bring benefit to those looking in to self exploration. My understanding is that people do not explore this part of themselves because they do not wish to and if they wish they always find a way.

I am happy that more of this information goes out in easy to understand and follow format so that people who begin to look for new sensations will have easier time.
  • Alana
    Hello BoP,
    I believe the Company shows great integrity in backing their products and chose to launch it yesterday on their site. The Aneros Chat this morning gave others the opportunity to ask questions about the CD. However, I took it upon myself, with no urging from anyone and no gain for myself, to add my own take of How I came to the project and what my intentions behind it were. I don't think they are even aware, that I'm writing in the Forum!! I just wanted to pass on my heartfelt feelings about the project....and as I stated...Each in their own time...to inspire. They'll know when they're ready.
    Thank you for your comments.
    All the Best to you,

'Alana'
  • BoPBoP
    My comment was not meant to be personal Alana, I spoke about the company in general and I believe you understand the point I am bringing over speaking about marketing. I feel it is not very appropriate for this place in the form presented. Products are great and I will never say less.
    I do support the product and as I feel it will give hands on experience for beginners specially.

I wanted to ask you of how you came abut this experience and how it fits in your life ? Share only if you wish to :)
  • rumelrumel
    BoP,

I can appreciate your skepticism about any marketing strategy, but I have to say that ‘Buster’ , ‘Hlaser99’ & ‘johntrevy’ withheld their review comments from the Forum until the product was actually available at my request. If they had posted prior to this, too many questions about their source or the availability of this program would have muddled the Forum.

I dislike “hype” myself and I don’t claim this CD set will power you to a Super-O. I sincerely believe this program will help you relax and provide some good techniques to enhance your Aneros experience, but like any hypnotic experience it will only work for you if you want to “go with it”. The concept here is that the audio session will gently guide you along the path that you already desire to traverse, it will not force you to go in a direction you don’t desire.

I have felt from the begining development of this project that the Aneros site was the most appropriate venue for this product. I knew that I would have to have a quality product to get the Aneros company to even consider carrying it because they have such high standards for their own products. I am proud of the product and take full responsibility for any failings you may find with it, so please direct any ire you have at me and not any of the other people including the Aneros company.

I am curious how you would try to market such a product.
  • BoPBoP
    rumel said:

BoP,

I can appreciate your skepticism about any marketing strategy, but I have to say that ‘Buster’ , ‘Hlaser99’ & ‘johntrevy’ withheld their review comments from the Forum until the product was actually available at my request. If they had posted prior to this, too many questions about their source or the availability of this program would have muddled the Forum.

I dislike “hype” myself and I don’t claim this CD set will power you to a Super-O. I sincerely believe this program will help you relax and provide some good techniques to enhance your Aneros experience, but like any hypnotic experience it will only work for you if you want to “go with it”. The concept here is that the audio session will gently guide you along the path that you already desire to traverse, it will not force you to go in a direction you don’t desire.

I have felt from the begining development of this project that the Aneros site was the most appropriate venue for this product. I knew that I would have to have a quality product to get the Aneros company to even consider carrying it because they have such high standards for their own products. I am proud of the product and take full responsibility for any failings you may find with it, so please direct any ire you have at me and not any of the other people including the Aneros company.

I am curious how you would try to market such a product.

I am sorry rumel if I in any way offended you or did any harm to your feelings. I understand how much work it takes to create a product like this and to put it out. I know also that people here including you only want best for others.
    I did have line of criticism in my posts for that I am sorry this is part of my character I sometimes let loose being still so young. I do not want for anyone to feel offended by what I have written and as I stated I offer only my support for this CD.

As to your question I would offer section on this forum dedicated to products and present each product carried by this company in that section, giving all the testimonials and reviews in the topic for each, in a format that would describe products in depth. New product would appear in that section. This will keep reviews of the product in one spot and one link will give people access to that information. As well as will give credit to people reviewing it.

I only have good intentions, but also my character can't do anything about him you know.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi All!

Just want to say that this Forum is here for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas and to relate some very amazing sexual experiences
    with each other. I, for one, am glad we can express ourselves openly either pro, or con on ALL topics and in ALL threads. For some
    this is actually the only place they can discuss these important matters!

IMHO, with the exception of an occasional spammer, I believe that we are All here for the same thing . . . for each others comradeship,
    as we embark and grow in our Journeys of sexual discovery and inner enlightenment!

As Dr. Phil says: this is "a soft place to land" for many of us here at the Aneros forum.

Live Long and Prosper, ALL!

Later, Hlaser99
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    Wow I just fell in love with those words hlaser99 :roll: :oops: :lol: :P !! No... I mean you said it perfectly. :wink:
  • BoPBoP
    hlaser99 said:

Hi All!

Just want to say that this Forum is here for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas and to relate some very amazing sexual experiences
    with each other. I, for one, am glad we can express ourselves openly either pro, or con on ALL topics and in ALL threads. For some
    this is actually the only place they can discuss these important matters!

IMHO, with the exception of an occasional spammer, I believe that we are All here for the same thing . . . for each others comradeship,
    as we embark and grow in our Journeys of sexual discovery and inner enlightenment!

As Dr. Phil says: this is "a soft place to land" for many of us here at the Aneros forum.

Live Long and Prosper, ALL!

Later, Hlaser99

Agreed :)
  • GrandTiger
    I ordered mine last night. Thank you Rumel and Alana and all the production, support, and testing team. I'm really looking forward to this.

In the meantime I'm practicing on the pronunciation :lol:

I'm finding it just a little hard to say. I can say "Aerosession" because I'm in the Aerospace industry, but have a problem joining it to "Hypn", especially since the "A" is capitalized it seems to want to be the start of a syllable. My English accent is not helping me either :lol:
  • rumelrumel
    GrandTiger, etal.

I hope nobody gets hung up on the name here, just to let you know, I pronounce it “hip-narrow-session”, the capital “A” is my way of acknowledging the entire Aneros line of massagers.
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks Rumel,

"hip narrow session" sounds good in my Manchester accent! I just have to remember to pronounce "narrow" like "naero" as Americans do.

What do you think Buster, from down south in Surrey?

They talk funny down south, but everyone talks funny here in the USA :lol:

Just kidding, you guys are great.

Best regards,

GT
  • marmot
    Rumel, Darwin, Alana, Hlser99, Brian Mayfield, Pan, and all others involved in development of the HypnAerosession - my admiration and gratitude go out to you. Your dedication and work will take Aneros to a new level of experience for its users.

Marmot
  • Julie
    For HypnAero fans: do you think it would be a good or a bad idea to do a 'live' version of the c.d. (i.e. saying aloud to my partner what is on the recording)? It would be fun for me, but I can see how it might be more distracting and therefore less effective.
  • rumelrumel
    Julie,

One on one human interaction is the fundamental relationship in our social existence. It is established at birth by the mother-child bond. From my limited understanding of the hypnotic trance state and how it can best be utilized, I would opine that a “live” session between you and a partner could be very effective. In the hypnotic trance state the mind becomes very receptive to suggestion and strong thoughts and ideas planted while in this state can have powerful effects on the body.
    In a live session, you, acting as the guide can readily respond and alter your pacing, tone and content as the session progresses in a way that a pre-recorded script can not possibly hope to achieve. I believe a loving, trusting relationship could only enhance the effects a hypnotic Aneros session can provide.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Julie,

I have a bit of a different take on this. I would agree with Rumel on the point that a live hypnosis session allows for a great deal more responsiveness on the parts of the hypnotist and the subject. I would also agree that a live session is capable of producing a more profound result as well. But this assumes that the hypnotist is skilled, that the listener is receptive and that such a thing is even available. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of hypnotherapists out there who are open to eliciting orgasms from their clients.....at least not yet!

While I certainly wouldn't characterize your desire to create a "live" experience for your partner as a "bad" one, I would have to say that the HypnAerosession CD is bound to be more effective, for several reasons. First, the CD was produced using a precise pacing and metering to achieve a presentation best suited for hypnotic induction. Secondly, the recording utilizes binaural beats to help induce a reciprocal brain wave state...a state that can enhance relaxation, visualization, creativity, meditation, intuition and memory. Thirdly, subliminal suggestions are also employed to facilitate greater relaxation and amplify sexual arousal.

While it is true that most people can be hypnotized, it is also true that one must be open to it for it to be effective! Contrary to the popular myth....it cannot be forced upon you. One of the stumbling blocks to generating an authentic hypnotic trance involves negating/side-stepping the mind chatter that most of us experience. A third party, someone who is not personally involved with the user/subject is often better at accomplishing this. Coincidentally, I was once hypnotized by someone that I was having a relationship with. I should add that I had been practicing self-hypnosis for 10 years prior to that time and as a result was very susceptible to hypnotic induction. However, in this instance I found the personal relationship a bit distracting and it took me far longer than usual to achieve a deep trance.

When one listens to this CD, the "relationship" is straightforward.....the user and the guide (Alana). By the way, I should mention that Alana is a skilled voice artist who has had years of experience doing guided relaxation work...so the listener is in very good hands here.

It's not in my nature to discourage anyone from exploring anything, particularly when it involves intimacy with a loved one. As a matter of fact I'd encourage you to give it a shot (and let us know how it goes too). But just understand that the power of this or any good hypnosis CD involves far more than it's composition in words.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • Enemagra
    i must say, this CD seems like an absolute god-send. ive been using kelly howell's products for a long time now and am completely convinced of the enormous potential of 'sound wave' meditation. its simply amazing. i find that as time goes by you become more and more receptive to the sound waves and begin to almost hear it subconsciously rather than actively listening. my only comment is that i sincerely believe it should be free. why you ask? im buried in student debt and cant afford any more such purchases! can i trade one for a copy of my cd :D ? it should be a crime to not have access to such pleasure potential! seriously though, excellent work.
  • BoPBoP
    Enemagra said:

i must say, this CD seems like an absolute god-send. ive been using kelly howell's products for a long time now and am completely convinced of the enormous potential of 'sound wave' meditation. its simply amazing. i find that as time goes by you become more and more receptive to the sound waves and begin to almost hear it subconsciously rather than actively listening. my only comment is that i sincerely believe it should be free. why you ask? im buried in student debt and cant afford any more such purchases! can i trade one for a copy of my cd :D ? it should be a crime to not have access to such pleasure potential! seriously though, excellent work.

Free and quality do not go together, in order to get quality you need allot of effort and allot of effort needs time and time, allot of it can not be spent without incentive. I can probably understand your concern with debt but if it is a problem you have then decision on holding this purchase is correct for you. On the other had price is not mind blowing I would say this product is very well priced.
  • rumelrumel
    Enemagra,

In an ideal, Utopian world everything would be free, none of us would have to work, we would all enjoy good health, etc. etc.
    Please don’t make me into a criminal just because I want to recoup the monies I’ve already spent to produce this product and recoup for the monies I will need to continue spending just so gentleman like yourself can have access “...to such pleasure potential!”
    Believe me, I am not going to get rich from this product, this is a very niche market with very limited sales potential, that is probably why no one has produced such a product before. The price is very fair if you compare it to offerings by others of a similar nature, especially if you base it upon value per minute of entertainment. This is over 2½ hours worth of focused pleasure that you can indulge yourself with repeatedly. If you can find a better value in the marketplace please let me know so I can buy it!
    I didn't create this product to make a lot of money, I created it to help myself and others get into the relaxed mind space which I believe is necessary for achieving a Super-O. IT IS THAT SIMPLE!
  • GrandTiger
    Enemagra said:

my only comment is that i sincerely believe it should be free.

Unbelievable :roll:
  • Enemagra
    yikes, fellows, fellows, fellows, twas a joke... i have a subtle sense of humor. i always get myself into trouble on forums, i should stay off
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Enemagra,

I have run into the exact same thing with my sarcasm which can get pretty thick with me and does not translate to the written word very well.

You got to try though.
  • GrandTiger
    Enemagra said:

yikes, fellows, fellows, fellows, twas a joke

Phew !

All is forgiven; please don't go! :oops:
  • dbltme
    Any chance this will be made available for purchase as a downloadable mp3?
  • rumelrumel
    dbltime,

I am currently working on developing two additional variant disc soundscapes to compliment this initial release. If sufficient sales are generated by “HypnAerosession” I may try to create a web site to sell downloadable versions as a package deal. Since I don’t currently have the capital to make that type of investment, the Aneros web site is the only location to obtain this product. I wanted to make this product available as soon as possible to all who might benefit from it and sales through the good people at Aneros seemed like the most logical way to accomplish that because they already have the necessary infrastructure to bill, package and ship products on an individual basis. I currently have none of those capabilities working out of my home.
  • marmot
    My two HypnAerosession CD's came today, and I found them even more exciting than I had imagined. The cover with the logo and subtle shade of glowing prostate ember is perfect as is the beginning with sounds of thunder and raindrops. Alana's voice is sensuous, erotic, and hypnotic, and I easily followed her into a deep trance-like state. Her imagery is wonderful, and her guided light body massage brought me into pleasures I had not before experienced. I was in a Big O through the last quarter of the first disc and at the moment lack the energy to go on to the second one.

I wondered if a female narrator would be a problem for a gay man, but I found Alana's eroticism and sensuousness has a universal quality. She allows the listener to create his own erotic fantasy. Her own personal erotic responses reminds me that until recently - with Aneros, KSMO, and other modalities - this sort of orgasm has been exclusively in the female realm.

Rumel and others, I have already posted my gratitude for your having produced this, but now that I have experienced it, I want you to know that you've done an outstanding job.

This should be standard equipment with the first Aneros order!

Marmot
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi Rumel,
    I also just received my CD set today, but have not had time to listen to them yet. :cry:

I did get them both on to my iPOD and ready to try them out. I have a good Bose headset, so I hope to try the CD's this evening if all goes well.

I will let everybody know what I think as soon as I can!! :D
  • Tzahrkiya
    Hey guys,,

my first post here,, Ive been using my aneros` for about a year now without getting to the fabled super o,, i do think this cd is an excellent idea and in all honesty I do really want to buy it to try it out,,

however

after going through the site on ordering the actual cd,, with myself living in the uk I notice obviously the price of the cd is ($30) converted over I`m looking at 15 pounds,, on top of this if I want the safe airmail delivery this is a further ($20) 10 pounds on top of the cd, totalling ($50) or 25 pounds which I have to say is a touch severe for just a cd even tho it is a 2 disc.

anyway to my question

with the above said I have purchased my aneros products from www.lovehoney.co.uk and I was wondering if the cd`s will be sent out to this supplier so that they can be marketed here in the uk?

if not

is there any chance of an online download of the cd? eg. i use paypal to pay the $30 and this allows me to download the entire 2 cd`s direct to my computer,,

I feel the second question is probably more relevant and to be honest I see you selling far more of these in the direct to drive type situation than sending out the actual cd`s as its more an immediate purchase, I can live without the fancy cd`s and box if it means I can download it straight away..

looking forward to the replies

>Tzahrkiya_
  • rumelrumel
    Tzahrkiya,

I am sorry to say that the only place this is available for sale currently is through the Aneros website. I do understand the frustration of the shipping and handling fees. I did just recently send an individual a copy of this program overseas to England and I was shocked to find it cost me more to ship than I get paid for it selling to the Aneros company, obviously not an ideal situation. Probably if they receive enough requests the company you mentioned in the U.K. may contact me and purchase a few for their regular customers but even then there will be their mark-ups to deal with and the high cost of overseas shipment. You are correct that being able to download this over the internet would be more convenient but I do not have the capability to do that at this time. And I have to tell you I have had a very negative experience involving Paypal to the extent I will not deal with them.
  • Geist
    Congratulations to Rumel and everyone involved in this!
  • dbltme
    WRT selling a downloadable version, perhaps you could work out a deal to distribute it on an existing site, such as nikkifatale.com.
  • rumelrumel
    dbltme,

I had originally contacted Nikki Fatale to “voice” this project, but she declined to even listen to the prototype script, therefore I seriously doubt she would be interested in hosting work by other voice artists.
  • Tzahrkiya
    Thanks for your reply Rumel and also thanks for your welcome message,,,

As far as my previous post goes paypal was merely an example of a way to pay online, I myself use paypal quite frequently and touch wood have never had any problems with it, sorry to here you have..

anyway I just had a little thought,, obviously I am unsure of how yourself (the makers of the cd) and Aneros as a company are set up with distributing the cd, frankly thats a need to know basis and not bothered if you say or not but with what you said either above or in the message you sent me you said the cd was roughly 2.5 hours long..

now the average song in mp3 format be it say 5 minutes is roughly 3.5 to 4 meg in size right,, for safety sake we`ll say an average of 1 meg per minute (variable bit rate(high quality))

so an mp3 file of the entire cd would come up at roughly 150 meg..
    so all you would need in truth is an online place to store the file which allows for a generous amount of bandwidth, unlimited being the preferred here...

from that point on the wonderful world of ebay is your oyster on advertising and selling, you put up the price, the person pays, you supply them with a link to the file, hey presto you have your purchase and the person has there cd, it is as simple as it sounds, the only main problem is really I dont see huge amounts of sales (no offense here just an observation) which cost of the webspace/bandwidth would have to be weighed up against your number of sales....

the above is obviously a way in which you could market it yourself though I am unsure of what your stance is on where you are with Aneros, if they have sale rights etc,, only you know that..

the second option is even easier,, surely Aneros have webspace? after all where does the forum sit :p like you say, they already have the marketing/sales side of things covered. How difficult would it be to have the file placed somewhere on there webspace which is in a password protected folder, again the person goes through Aneros` sales thing (shopping basket), it triggers an email, email is responded to and the link and password for that folder is sent to the buyer after sales transaction is complete. The buyer then can download the mp3 files of the cd`s directly. (ftp client possibly)

Please dont think I`m trying to push you into doing some thing, or if you hav already spoken to Aneros along the same lines, I just see an easy answer here and I`m voicing it, tell me to go away and I will lol :)

(i like the second option)

>Tzahrkiya_
  • marmot
    Some philosophical thoughts -

A very large number of bytes on this website relate to the frustration of people in quest of the Super O. It reminds me of a Zen student in search of the meaning of a Koan, a riddle whose answer cannot be found with the thinking, logical mind. In addition to being sent to the Wiki, the frustrated are often advised that trying to get a Super O does not work, and one should relax, still the mind and just let things happen. Moreover, the the seeker finds numerous discussions about contractions, lubes, positions, porn, rectal cleaning, and other bits of technical advice. Most dedicated followers who practice regularly eventually are rewarded. The training is a form of meditation, and I've noted that many on this site who achieve it early have had a background in meditation and are more skilled in stilling the mind.

Now we have instant (3 hour) enlightenment. The session accomplishes everything a student should be learning - relaxation, no expectation, imagery, an explanation of what one is feeling, amplification of sensations, and there is none of that "thinking" about what is happening and chasing it away. I'd be curious to see what percentage of people listening to the tracks have a at least a little O; I bet it's high. If this is utilized by new users, I think many will be pleasantly rewarded.

So which way is better? Personally I loved the journey of "re-wiring" and the reward at the end. It's like a very hard mountain climb where patience, practice, leaning and effort finally reap a big reward. I also enjoyed the CD's, primarily because it gave me a number of good ideas to incorporate into my practice. I think the CD's are a great way to put a student onto the path to the Super O.

In the end, though, I'd recommend the CD's be used as an introduction and transition from which one eventually separates and follows an independent path because beyond the Super O, things just keep getting better, but this can only happen on one's own.

Marmot
  • Alana
    Hello to all,

For those who have tried the HypnAerosession CD Rumel and the Expert collaborators have put together...I hope during your use...you'll allow yourselves to open to ALL the sensations and ALL the 'doorways' that are contained in this dynamic package, for the supreme benefits this 'well-intentioned treasure' has to offer.

As I undertook my role in its inception, I knew I had the responsiblity of not just 'Voicing' the words as perhaps another might,... but feeding into it, all my vast background and expertise in the cosmic, mind, body and soul connection.

With every utterance, every word, every nuance and thought, I brought with it, this deep intensely connected Universal energy, so each user might facilitate their experience with each use to a much, richer, supremely sensual, higher and deeper connection that this intensity of energy can inspire.

With a solid background in Meditative practice and Tao, Tantric, & Sacred sexuality, I sought to bring through the Best experience One might achieve, be it Beginner or consummate devoted user. This 'intention' alone makes a striking difference in the other methods a user might employ with the Aneros. But the 'Deeply Enriched -beyond the Usual experience for the user... I 'encoded' with my most sincere thoughts and sound---for all who wish to 'partake' and go there...IF they wish...

May all who wish.... enjoy the full journey...and the ride!

'Alana'
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey marmot!

Congratulations on your HypnAerosession success!

I am really glad the HypnAerosession CD's did "in you", what they were intended to do! (prepare you for the ideal session and
    heighten your body-mind to a point where you were able to fully enjoy the pleasures that are a part of you!)

I agree with you . . . this set should be "standard equipment" in your Aneros arsenal!

I see you "are" enjoying the Journey; keep it up!

Later, Hlaser99
  • mobilesub
    rumel said:

dbltme,

I had originally contacted Nikki Fatale to “voice” this project, but she declined to even listen to the prototype script, therefore I seriously doubt she would be interested in hosting work by other voice artists.

I just went to her website when I read this thread and she lists an Aneros session prominently on her site for sale. The link is broken but she apparently has or had the thought as well.
  • MarkM
    mobilesub,

As many of the long time members know, there was an "Aneros session" that was produced by the lady that you mentioned last year. The impression that I got about it is that although there were some positive reviews, other users found it lacking. As well intentioned as it may have been, it was nonetheless an attempt at creating something for Aneros users by someone who was not an Aneros user themselves.

Although I haven't purchased Rumel's CD yet (I plan to soon), from what I understand, this project was undertaken by Aneros users for other Aneros users....and at $29.95 for two and a half hours of content....the better value as well.

Mark