Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Crosovers?
  • Edit
    I'd appreciate some input on having crossovers (my term for having one type of orgasm while approaching another.) The other night when I slid into my wife I started having pleasure waves go up my back (good deal). :D Then in the midst of the intercourse session (without the thing insterted mind you) it kicked in and I was thrusting at an rpt not usually seen in our bed. The wife's comment when I was explaining it to her - "I knew that wasn't you at that point" (maybe not so good deal?) :( Things settled down for a while. Then during the big approach I was hanging on the edge for a looooong time - similar to the feelings with the dry orgasms where you can't imagine it not finishing. After the extended time on the cliff the release was so strong it nearly took the arms out from under me. It's a bit distracting but I wondered if others have the issue?
  • Edit
    No response.......hmmmmmmmmm. Does this mean no one else has had these???? That's a bit scary. :(
  • BoPBoP
    Hey ohmy06, it takes some time to get a response from active users here, depends on people being online.

There is no issue, sex has aggressiveness at it's base it is instinct driven and usually the more you let go the more pleasure and satisfaction you feel. If all this experience brought to you was satisfaction and if your partner was happy about it then you should not be concerned.

I had orgasms where I lost feeling of my body and thought world was gone or I lost consciousness although that was not the case this orgasm is so emotional and so pure No words can describe it.As you can see I am alive and well and can even type =) after having that experience.
    Sharing this experience with someone you love is one of the greatest things you can have.

There is no such thing as normal or abnormal in reality there is just experience and you can ether have it or not it's your call.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    ohmy06 said:

I'd appreciate some input on having crossovers (my term for having one type of orgasm while approaching another.) The other night when I slid into my wife I started having pleasure waves go up my back (good deal). :D Then in the midst of the intercourse session (without the thing insterted mind you) it kicked in and I was thrusting at an rpt not usually seen in our bed. The wife's comment when I was explaining it to her - "I knew that wasn't you at that point" (maybe not so good deal?) :( Things settled down for a while. Then during the big approach I was hanging on the edge for a looooong time - similar to the feelings with the dry orgasms where you can't imagine it not finishing. After the extended time on the cliff the release was so strong it nearly took the arms out from under me. It's a bit distracting but I wondered if others have the issue?

Hi ohmy06!

I was waiting for someone with a significant other to respond. I thought your post was more about the effect of these
    orgasms on your spouse and thus your Marriage. (I have been without a Mate for over 10 years now.) You know, if I did
    have a Spouse to "slide-into" as you say and she said: "I knew that wasn't you at that point" I would have to tell her this IS,
    indeed you . . . The New and Better You! Then discuss it some more???

As far as having "crossovers" or maybe "hybrids" . . . I do have these, in various proportions (with and without an Aneros)!
    I have different types of dry orgasms and sometimes they can kind of morph into a wet or partially wet one! (Also, some with
    pre-cum only and some with a mixture of cum and pre-cum!) Strange, indeed!

Don't know if this is what you were talking about, but you definitely are "Not the Lone Ranger" in these experiences!

Hope this helps a little???

Later, Hlaser99
  • Edit
    Thanks for the response from a pro. The marriage part wasn't an issue. She's all about it and very supportive. I just was surprised to be back and forth between the traditional intercourse and the fringe benefits of a super o type experience. The cliff before the ejaculation had to be the longest suspension ever - at least for me....WOW.
  • BusterBuster
    Sounds like a great time ohmy06!
  • Alana
    Hi ohmy06,

I couldn't help but notice your post. I'm so happy you noticed this response since your Aneros activity with your wife now, changing the effects and benefits in your intimacy with her. The prostate is located in the 'seat' of the Sexual Source of energy at the base of the spine. In men this area ususally stays blocked and shut down (and in many women too) When it is 'awakened' as it has been in your Aneros play, it starts to activate the Intense Energy (technically called the 'Kundalini') to travel up your back or spine...you may feel it as a thick course of energy moving up.. You can do this alone or with your wife during sexual activity...This is what sexual intercourse was originally intended to allow us.

The next time you feel it move, try subtley in the back of your mind during the activity, to allow it to flow up the spine to the top of your head and down between your eyebrows then down further to your stomach area. You will find, this will again extremely heighten your pleasure response and your partner will feel this same energy and hopefully open more to it.

This experience between you and your wife has So many added benefits to improving your health, your mind and both your lives, my friend. This energy movement and intensity is what inspired the Kama Sutra, Tao and High Levels of Sacred Sexuality...The most INtense kind of sexuality. And this still includes sensual, lusty intensity, slow or fast, hard or soft.

There is an actual alchemical change in the fluids of your bodies that seriously will rock both of your worlds, literally. You and your wife are embarking on to something great here.

Perhaps you might want to look into more detal in Mantak Chia's books, 'The Multi-orgasmic Man' or his 'Multi-Orgasmic Couple' for more explanations ot tips, or 'Ecstasy and the Tantra' by Dr. Jonn Mumford or and all-over encyclopedia with massive amounts of info as to what you're experiencing Called 'Sexual Secrets' By Nik Douglas and Penny Slinger or just peruse them a little to glean the info you'd like...

But you're embarking upon something really phenomenal for you and your wife.

A marriage is Supposed to be Better Physically, Spiritually and Mentally in 25years...than it was the 1st year...when we do it right.

Don't be afraid...just open up...

Much Pleasure to you and your wife,
    'Alana'
  • Edit
    Thanks to all for the response and encouragment. It truly is an amazing experience - We're now reading Tantra Between the Sheets by Val Sampson. It's providing some more growth and allowing for additional energy movement. I've had some intense solos practicing since and have dedicated a block of alone time tomorrow evening. Ultimately, it was the aneros that opened it all up for us.
  • artformartform
    Congratulations ohmy06 and thanks very much Alana!

Again, as in other earlier post and the blog, my wife and I have been energy sharing and having that as part of our mutual prostate play for some months now and it is one of the most treasured elements of our experiences. We still feel like we are just in the doorway to the greater potential. Alana I really appreciate your thoughts on this and your reference literature. We have been reading Chia since the early 1990s, but only since recently becoming "empty nesters" have we have the space and time to find our mutual prostate practices and really explore the possibilities.

Back in the early 1990s, when my solo explorations had some unusually rapid advances, I experienced the full microcosmic orbit, tasted the "nectar" and recycled the energies. Currently I am working with some blockage at the heart chakra. I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with female energy cycling or other practices you might encourage. It is wonderful to have you here with us.

artform