Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Interesed Observer
  • I have been reading the posts in this forum, and what I see is very interesting. Now I do not own an aneros, and I have never had any kind of anal massage. But to me it just sounds like you all are meditating.

I have had the whole body waves and involantry twicthes like you discribe just from meditation. I am not knocking the aneros in anyway,in fact I would like to try one. But from reading your posts its almost like your using this tool in part as a focus for meditation. The reason I have come to this conclusion is becouse you lie down in a position you can hold for an indefinate period of time then you relax with breathing techinics. Then you try to take the focus off of the aneros. Which is the same exact thing I do when I meditate. Except the aneros part which I replace with trying to take the focus off my whole body.

And last but not least it takes practice and mental focus to work. If it were the aneros by itself it would work prob 99% of the time on the first try.

Now again I am just giving my impretion of what i see in the posts. I am planning on buying one and testing my theory. But in the meantime I would like to hear weather or not ppl. agree with me in anyway.
  • Edit
    Hi Lerker

Very interesting post. I've never meditated, but I regularly have to concentrate on very abstract concepts as part of my day job. However, for me at least, the Aneros is a very physical experience. The pleasure is closely tied with anal contractions, pressure on certain spots of the body, and stimulation of the prostate and certain regions of my penis.

I think the closest experience to what the Aneros is like must be a female experience during intercourse. I'm constantly struck by how similar my reactions are to what I regularly see in blue movies when a woman is sexually excited. The vocalization, the pressure in the abdomen (women often react by placing the palm of their hand on their lower stomach; I get the urge to do the same with the Aneros), the intense waves of pleasure that literally knock the air out of your lungs, and the whole-body experience.

Now mind you, I'm not saying it is *not* like meditation. I've also not experienced the fabled super O yet, myself, so I don't yet know what the goal is my body is striving for. However, for me personally, its not metaphysical at all, really it is intensely physical.
  • I agree with you Lerker. That Anerous it's bogus, unless you have a strong mental meditation technic going on. I never had anything good with anerous just to take a big dump in the bathroom. It's just another expensive toy and a well lying marketing team that's making the Anerous selling as it is.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: rayvega
    I agree with you Lerker. That Anerous it's bogus, unless you have a strong mental meditation technic going on. I never had anything good with anerous just to take a big dump in the bathroom. It's just another expensive toy and a well lying marketing team that's making the Anerous selling as it is.

I disagree with you rayvega,
    I do not think that it is bogus, as far as I know it was originally designed for prostate health and the pleasurable feelings were just a positive side effect.

Thanks for your input fleshjoe. What I'm trying to figer out is the super-o.
    I realize stimulating the prostate is going to have side effects such as pleasurable feelings and leaking of seminal fluids. And that it would be very physical. But it almost sounds as if its a combination of the two, meditation and physical stimulas to reach the super-o. Am I correct in this assumption?

Again because sometimes when I meditate I have the same feelings you describe as an anal orgasm. maby I am just causing the same effect with a different method.??? Either way I find this very facinating. I never thought of what I was feeling as an orgasm. But to tell you the truth that would be the best way to describe it.
  • Edit
    Well lerker, I'm not able to yet, but I know BMayfield is able to have whole body orgasms without using the Aneros. So that would be closer to what you describe as meditation anal orgasms, which sound fun by the way.

Don't worry about RayVega he's got a veggie stuck up his wedgie :)

Joe
  • Edit
    well fleshjoe,
    I wouldnt call what I experience an anal orgasm I just have the whole body waves and trembiling of the muscles and also a warm tingling sensation throught my whole body. I have no physical reactions I am not aroused in any way. This also does not happen all the time just on ocasion. Its more of a intense floating sensation if that makes any sence.

I am just trying to grasp the concept I suppose and the more I read the more I come to the conclusion that it is meditation in a sence that you are really focused on the rythm of the whole thing. Its more physical than normal meditation but I belive that it is still meditation.

Anyway I am planning on trying the aneros. I am going to show this site to my G/F and maby she will suprise me :)
  • Hi lerker
    Welcome and greetings from the UK.
    Please could you post some help with breathing exercises and any extra advice on using meditation when we use the Aneros.
    Thanks
  • Pan
    Hey lurker,

I just wanted to describe an alternative experience with the Aneros.

Personally, my experience has been that mild penile stimulation while using the Aneros is an easy and effective way to "tune into" the sensations of my prostate. I think of the "meditative awareness" approach as akin to "finding" the prostate. For me, I've noticed that simply stimulating my penis gradually throughout my session, allows the sensations of my prostate to "find me," so to speak. Once I've tuned into those feelings, it's easy to induce prostatic orgasms (Super-O's) with even the smallest anal contractions.

So it's been my experience that "focused awareness" isn't necessarily required to experience prostatic orgasms. For me, mild penile stimulation is a kind of "short cut" to the Super-O.

Of course, I should mention that, I was already experiencing multiple orgasms through penile and perineal stimulation, using a technique called "KSMO" (Key Sound Multiple Orgasm) before I ever tried the Aneros. And I apply what I've learned from that technique into my Aneros sessions. I'd be happy to explain it in detail, but that would take quite awhile. LOL. Maybe I'll do that in a new thread sometime...

For the moment, I just wanted to add to this discussion that I've been using my Aneros for almost 5 years, and from the beginning, I've always found mild penile stimulation to be the easiest way to first feel my prostate in order to experience prostatic orgasms. Meditating while using the Aneros never even occured to me until I started reading B Mayfield's posts (which by the way, I want to commend him for!) a few months ago.

So, although I think experience with meditation can most certainly offer profound benefits to using and learning to use, the Aneros, personally, I found that a direct "physical" route to the Super-O is pretty easy to achieve as well.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: calibre
    Hi lerker
    Welcome and greetings from the UK.
    Please could you post some help with breathing exercises and any extra advice on using meditation when we use the Aneros.
    Thanks

thanks for the welcome, calibre
    I cant realy help with meditation using the aneros since I have never used one yet. I'm not even sure if meditation would be the right word. Thats what I want to find out.

But I can tell you how I meditate just normally and maby you can experiment with using meditation and the aneros.

First off you want to do all the basics you already know, get comfortable, try to have minimal distractions ect. Now the way I was taught to meditate is very simple. after I have gotten comfortable, I picture in my head I am standing at the top of a flight of stairs, 20 or so. Then I breathe in through my nose and out of my mouth. As I exhale out of my mouth I picture taking a step down, At the same time I can feel the tension in my muscles leaving my body along with the breath. Each step you feel more and more relaxed till you reach the bottom. At which point I feel almost as though I have just steped into a different state of being. The feeling is very hard to put into words. But if you find that you are not relaxed enough when you are getting near the bottom of the steps just add a few more in your head Never take a step backwards. Sometimes if I have had a stressfull day it is near imposible for me to get to the bottom of the steps. So I will just wait and try again another day.

One thing to remember If you do this lying down you will more than likely fall asleep so it is best to be in a position that will keep you aroused enough that you wont fall asleep. I usually meditate lying down anyway becouse i find that to be the easiest way to relax all my muscles.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    From what I've read about tantric practice for men, meditation techniques are used in generating kundalini energy and having the tantric equivalent of Super-O's. In the tantric tradition, anal penetration is frowned upon so they have other techniques for strengthening the PC muscles, and use simple flexing with nothing inside to generate the orgasms.

You may be doing something similar with your meditation techniques, unconsciously flexing your PC muscles causing whole-body orgasm.
  • big_O
    lerker,
    I think each Aneros user is different. In my case the experience is completely physical and the pleasure I experience is a direct result of the stimulation of the aneros. The Aneros experience for me is a definite sexual arousal one. I don't do any of the special breathing or concentration techniques that many others use, and the Aneros works spectacularly for me...but as I said we're all different and perhaps most people are better to take a mediatative approach to this, but that's not the way I choose to approach it.
  • Hi Lerker
    Thank you for your reply, I have problems sleeping so it will be useful to try, and with the Aneros. Hope you enjoy using the Aneros when you have one.
    Seasons Greetings to you and all.
  • Pan

Originally Posted By: zaneblue
    From what I've read about tantric practice for men, meditation techniques are used in generating kundalini energy and having the tantric equivalent of Super-O's. In the tantric tradition, anal penetration is frowned upon so they have other techniques for strengthening the PC muscles, and use simple flexing with nothing inside to generate the orgasms.

You may be doing something similar with your meditation techniques, unconsciously flexing your PC muscles causing whole-body orgasm.

Regarding the statement that anal penetration is "frowned upon" in Tantra, I just wanted to say I disagree. Like any spiritual system, Tantra is a vast and varied tradition with a wide variety of interpretations and practices.

While some groups discouraged such activities, other Tantric "cults" in ancient India actually encouraged "rebellious" sexual behavior and acts, many of which were strictly illegal at the time. These included drinking wine, eating red meat, being with multiple partners, and yes, prostate stimulation. In many Tantric sects, the only "taboo" is the limitation of sexual pleasure and expression.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    Yes, of course. Other practices encouraged were having sex with lower-caste women, having sex in graveyards and *horrors* have sex with menstruating women.

I would say in general though that traditional tantra discourages the use of anal penetration for stimulation. I think this attitude is misguided, because while there are external ways to build PC muscle tone and dexterity such as draping a towel over an erection and doing "lifts," the fastest and easiest path to tantric orgasms is through exercises similar to those using the Aneros, and from what I have read here, the Aneros is the perfect device for this purpose. Personally I believe the Gyneflex device serves a similar function in women. However I think women have a trickier time of it because of their naturally lower levels of dopamine and free testosterone, requiring a bit of biochemical tweaking through diet to get to optimal sexual chemistry to allow for easy vaginal orgasms from PC muscle flexing.
  • Edit
    With regards to tantra practice I thought tantra believed in the male "sacred" spot for stimulation???? Thats what I read on various tantricweb sites??
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Lerker,

I am firmly convinced that there is not one pathway to the Super O but several. In addition, as you have surmised there is indeed a powerful mental component involved in getting there. I noted your comments about a meditative approach and I can tell you from my own experience as a practicioner of TM and now non-ejaculatory multiorgasmic techniques, that there is a connection. There are paradoxical elements present in both meditative states of consciousness and a productive Super O session. For instance, like successful meditation, the Super O is not something that can be forced. In the past I've advised everyone to conceive of the path to the Super O as a sensual journey and embark upon such sessions with a kind of relaxed awareness. This is a process that is far less directed than most activities that we're used to, one in which we must remain open to new sensations as they arise. After all, this is completely different way of generating an orgasm. The exercises that have been put forth by the manufacturer and others (including myself) are simply means of generating new sensations. What one does with those sensations is where it all comes together. My most recent thread in BEE LINE goes into this in some detail. An older thread entitled ANEROS...THE ONLY WAY TO FLY? outlines my thoughts on the Super O without the assistance of the Aneros.

I am currently in the process of developing my own website and forum in which I will discuss in much greater detail some of the different pathways to the Super O. When this is completed, I would encourage you to lurk there as well. Your posts reflect a great deal of thought and consideration.

Cheers,

B Mayfield